Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

vintge
is vintge vince? vince vintge vincge?

phataccino wrote:
NME wrote:
icarus502 wrote:
Sarcastro wrote:
icarus502 wrote:
Big Ben suspended for six games! A little on the low side, wouldn't you say.

I mean, if he were black (or if he'd raped a dog) it would have been a longer sentence.

do you actually think it would be more if they were black and also a two time superbowl qb, and perennial probowler?

Of course I do.

Definitely. Also, there's no way the Steelers deal him. Maybe if they can get a top 3 pick, but even then, I doubt it. Tebow will probably go late 2nd to early 3rd, he'll be a third stringer or backup for a few years before finally switching positions to H-back or something, retiring after an unimpressive six-year career, and becoming one of the most well known and obnoxious Congressmen in the nation.

brilliant. phatty knows what's up. this is how i feel too.

a few of my thoughts.

1) of course i agree with walterfootball.com and think jimmy clausen is the best qb in the draft. but i guess time will tell. i think he should be the guy picked instead of bradford and the insane devaluation of him by most of the media shows how biased and retarded they are.

2) i think there is still a chance the chiefs take clausen at 5. cassell is paid up after this season with no cap and due 7.5 mil bonus or something insane before next season. he will have to throw for 30+ tds with at least half that many picks on a shitty chiefs team to earn that moeny. either that or they trade down and someone else takes him there (...patriots ???!)

3) Golden Tate will be gone before the Chiefs pick in round 2 but if he is there and they don't take him I will no longer be a chiefs fan. The underestimation of those two ND players is ridiculous. Tate is an RB at WR. His floor is Steve Smith (the good classic panthers steve smith). i don't know his ceiling. people who are valuing a bileitnikoff WR who has a highlight reel like his and ran a 4.3 40 with 40+ inch verticle is retarded and is using archaic scouting methods.

4) The Lions SHOULD NOT take Suh at 2nd overall. They should take Okung. their DT position is not that bad. they added corey williams and have a young core with sammie lee hill and landen cohen, both young early round draft picks. DT one of the leasser impact positions as well in general. they need that solid LT and Okung looks like he is the man there. i dont know. guess we'll see.

5) Tebow will not be picked until round 3 and his career will follow very closely to what phatty said.

6) Some of these draft analysts are fucking IDIOTS. seriously, the draft speculation is so ridiculous. i especially despise Todd McShay and Jeff Risdon. they say these things out of their ass that make no sense and never come to fruition. how do they even keep these jobs?
Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:44 pm
tommi teardrop

At this point, I'm hoping Tebow plays great and shuts everyone the fuck up. Also rooting for Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen, and Suh. I'd like to see the guy from Oregon that got suspended do well also. Other than that I really don't give a fuck.

Go Cowboys. And go Donovan. Fuck the Eagles.
Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:11 pm
icarus502
kung-pwn master

I just hate Tim Tebow and his baby penis mangling ass. I hate his mother. I hate his father. I hate his fans. I hate the quasi-racist ideologies that prop him up in the sports media. I want to see him fail. I want to see him fail so bad that he can do no harm to the country when he's done.
Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:17 pm
Eric B

vintge, an ND homer. Don't find many of those anymore, I thought everyone hated Notre Dame.

I do agree that the Chiefs need a better second receiver. I wouldn't mind the Golden Tate pick in the second round. I disagree that they should pick Claussen #5. If they do, I will no longer be a Chiefs fan!
Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:57 pm
Travadone

big ben didnt do shit...mike vick did

icarus,u only relate to blacks when its conveinent.

ur a fake motherfucker,makes me sick
Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:05 pm
phataccino

tommi teardrop wrote:
I'd like to see the guy from Oregon that got suspended do well also.

I'm assuming you're talking about Blount, if so, it's unlikely he's taken in the first four rounds. He would probably be third rounder if not for his suspension last year, but anywhere in the fifth would be good for him. He could be the type of back who has a few good seasons and makes whatever team drafts him on day three look smart, or he could fail to make anyone's roster out of camp. He has decent speed for his size and a lot of potential, but I doubt he'll ever be a major factor on an NFL team.
Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:30 pm
SlickWillyP
HILL GIANT

icarus502 wrote:
I just hate Tim Tebow and his baby penis mangling ass. I hate his mother. I hate his father. I hate his fans. I hate the quasi-racist ideologies that prop him up in the sports media. I want to see him fail. I want to see him fail so bad that he can do no harm to the country when he's done.

this. i wake up happy every day knowing that tim tebow legally can not run for president.
Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:11 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

24 hours til Bradford is a Ram and Suh is a Lion.... hopefully.
Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:19 pm
NME

this USC fan at my work who knows how bad I want Oakland to take Clausen keeps emailing me on some "you guys are trading your first round for Big Ben".

Please, no....
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:26 pm
The Count

I like that Toby Gerhart, he sure is a hard worker. He plays the game the right way, with lots of heart. He's a really good leader too. Probably too slow for a running back, but with lots of hustle, he could be the next mike alstott.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:37 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Gerhart is white.
Alstot is white.

That's where the comparison should end.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:40 pm
phataccino

The Count wrote:
I like that Toby Gerhart, he sure is a hard worker. He plays the game the right way, with lots of heart. He's a really good leader too. Probably too slow for a running back, but with lots of hustle, he could be the next mike alstott.

haha...you have to be joking here. Throwing out every white-guy-in-sports-underdog-cliche. Tell the truth, you're trying to get Icarus riled up on some Brett Favre-esque steez, right?
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:13 pm
NME

The Count wrote:
Jon Gruden thinks Tim Tebow is the next Mike Alstott lol.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:13 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

http://www.heartandhustleproductions.com/

Cool lil predraft doc on Suh.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:35 pm
remind

NME wrote:
The Count wrote:
Jon Gruden thinks Tim Tebow is the next Mike Alstott lol.

Also thinks he's "good for humanity".
Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 49, 50, 51  Next