Search
Register
bullocks
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

tommi teardrop

There's no pussy like new pussy. And significant others can be needy and annoying as shit. It's a lethal combination, especially when new pussy is just throwing itself at you like happens with rich successful men.

It's hard enough to be faithful even when you aren't rich and successful.
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:15 am
pyite

let's stop all the male bashing first of all.

a lot of this boils down to how men are wired, a lot of this boils down to how women are wired

don't get caught up in any sort of gender role cus when it boils down to it.....

cock nor cunt doesn't come into play

there's already too many apologies from one side of the stick.

"Estrogen is a hallucinogen."

Ian Campbell

I been saying this for years.

Testosterone might as be one too

what doesn't make you think logically ?

women.

what else?

mushrooms

co-incidence?

I think not.

Tesla and twain rocked it solid.
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:44 am
box johnson

People are programmed to procreate with many partners. Civilization is a poor substitute for natural urges.
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:05 am
ecapataz

Most if not all of those celebrity wives were probably stepping out on their partners too, its just nobody cares because they aren't as famous and/or the lens isn't really on the female. Celebrity marriages are shams and most marriages in general are also.
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:07 am
poopsnack

To defend "Men" and Jerks - It's conceivable that some women change after marraige. Especially in cases of celebrity when things other than love muddy the water of the relationship. Maybe they showed so much affection to the men you mentioned because they were in awe of the power that Edwards, Woods, etc. had. Then after marraige it's like they won the game. The wives went back to who they truely were, and the dudes weren't satisfied any more. I don't know. Seems plausible. Maybe Tiger is just a douche? More importantly, don't let yourself care about things like this if it bothers you. Find something else to focus on. Fuck these people. (pun intended)
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:49 am
IAmNiki

there are plenty of dudes out there who don't let some primal 'urge' to fuck everyone (if that's even the real cause of cheating) ruin their relationships and use it as an excuse to act like idiots. MYOWNCLICHE, I suggest you take your time finding one of them. Most people cheat because they aren't up-front about not being ready for monogamy, as someone else said. Male or female. Either that or they just flat out don't 'love' you enough not to fuck other people, but I guess the idea of love is a different topic maybe.

Also, I've got to just say, that I completely disagree that someone is 'ethically entitled' to cheat on someone because they don't consider themselves to be sexually satisfied. Really? Why not at LEAST have the decency to break the relationship off if that's the case?

Last edited by IAmNiki on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:59 am
poopsnack

Boom.
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:28 am
futuristxen

People who lie about their commitment to a monogamous relationship are jerks. And they come in all kinds.

The only difference is that a girl who does it is a slut or whore. And a guy who does it is just a guy being a guy. Some things are still the 1950s.
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:34 am
Disharmony

futuristxen wrote:
People who lie about their commitment to a monogamous relationship are jerks. And they come in all kinds.

The only difference is that a girl who does it is a slut or whore. And a guy who does it is just a guy being a guy. Some things are still the 1950s.
Well yeah, haven't you watched Anti Christ? Women are evil, so we're allowed to call them sluts to make us feel better when our cock hamburgers can't satisfy their hunger.
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 am
futuristxen

Disharmony wrote:
futuristxen wrote:

Well yeah, haven't you watched Anti Christ? Women are evil, so we're allowed to call them sluts to make us feel better when our cock hamburgers can't satisfy their hunger.

I have and that's not what the film is about. I would think an ending where all of the ghosts of women who have been murdered at the hands of male patriarchal society run up on a blood on his hands Willam Defoe would have underscored that point.

Charlotte Gainsbourg's character comes to the conclusion that women are evil after she has studied the history of men's treatment of women. The only way her mind at that point can comprehend the scale of those atrocities and oppression is to conclude that they must be justified. that doesn't mean her conclusion is correct, it just attests to the scale of the horror. It's like that black guy in shock corridor.

This one:
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:50 am
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Alpha males bring home the most bread..... and like to share the bread with willing women with swelling lions...
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-04/08/content_11145684.htm

Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 am
redball

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/26/liberals.atheists.sex.intelligence/index.html?hpt=C2

Quote:

The reasoning is that sexual exclusivity in men, liberalism and atheism all go against what would be expected given humans' evolutionary past. In other words, none of these traits would have benefited our early human ancestors, but higher intelligence may be associated with them.

Not my views, but interesting and vaguely relevant. (Note that I am not calling the aforementioned celebrities dumb.)

I think there's probably a lot of good opinions in the first "omg Tiger cheated" thread, many of which, I'm sure, belong to Icarus. Too lazy to search and quote.
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 am
X the Outsider

anomaly wrote:
cause I've never met a woman who cheated on her husband......
Ho'z don't exist, right?

Guaranteed there's more than a couple guys in here that have had a female completely fuck his head up w/ her cheating ways.
Just sayin'.

Exactly. I know far too women out there who do the same thing to men. People regardless of what sex they are can cheat.

Also, did you ever think their might be other reasons behind their cheating? It doesn't make it right, but people will go out to get what they can't have at home sometimes.
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:09 am
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

I don't know if anyone has read this, but it lays out some pretty interesting stuff. I read it a number of years ago, but from what I recall - if you look at all the great apes, the level of monogamy (or polygamy) is related to testicle size and sexual dimorphism (difference in size between male and female). The more promiscuous the animal, the larger the relative size of the testicles and the greater the difference in female and male body size. By putting humans into the equation he draws the conclusion that we are mostly monogamous. Mostly. Which I think leads to the situation Cliche is describing - we all want a mate but we want something on the side occasionally too (men and women.)
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:19 am
Mark in Minnesota

I don't have a lot to say on the actual subject of the thread, either in defense of men or in support of the criticism. But I keep coming back here and staring at it, trying to figure out why people are emotionally affected by reports of celebrity infidelity.

I mean, I heard a lot of the arguments about why it matters to some people, from a political perspective, that John Edwards cheated on his wife. I'm less clear about why it was important with Tiger Woods, and I didn't even know who Jesse James was in this context until I went looking. But to look at all three of them and to be personally discouraged, or frustrated, or whatever... To seize on their behavior as a reason to ask questions about men in general?

I mean, what's the inner monologue here? "If it could happen to Sandra Bullock, what hope do I have? What hope does any woman have?" If so: who thinks like that?
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next