Search
Register
bullocks
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

MYOWNCLICHE

bullocks  Reply with quote  

John Edwards, Tiger Woods, Jesse James. What the F*#k do you guys want anyway? A woman to be the mother of their children and a mistress to.. whatever. Their cake and eat it too? Do guys really think it is ok to treat a woman, especially the woman they married this way? Do guys really only think with their penis? Is it the result of a poor male role model? Is it a mother complex? Is it insecurity in their manhood? Is it about power? What? Really..what the hell is this all about? This is so frustrating to women.

Last edited by MYOWNCLICHE on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:00 pm
Juan
girls don juan anything to do with me

Hm its not like this for all men, but we are evolutionarily hard-wired to want to sleep with as many women as possible. Some people just control it better than others.
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:18 pm
thelurkersunion

Just watched the season 14 south park premier.... If you haven't seen this, its very relevent. you'll dig, i think.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/

Please bear in mind that a LOT of women are just as fucked up.

Last edited by thelurkersunion on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 pm
desert penguin

sounds like you need a real man to make you forget what them otha brothas made you feel. we should grab a seafood dinner sometime. i'll take care of you baby girl.
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm
marshall84

1. Men are hard-wired to want to fuck all of the time. Without sexual release, they will go crazy.

2. If a man is not sexually satisfied with his relationship, he will cheat and go outside it for sex. And if his partner cannot or will not meet his needs, he has the ethical right to. All parties within a relationship have the right to be sexually satisfied.

3. Monogamy doesn't work for everyone. For the people it does work for, the model of a 'good marriage' should not be one where the two people involved never cheat and maintain the appearance of a 'healthy marriage' even though one or both of them are sexually unsatisfied.

EDIT: I'm just parroting shit I've heard Dan Savage say. He's the truth.
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:25 pm
anomaly
Loserface

cause I've never met a woman who cheated on her husband......
Ho'z don't exist, right?

Guaranteed there's more than a couple guys in here that have had a female completely fuck his head up w/ her cheating ways.
Just sayin'.
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 pm
sick_transit

desert penguin wrote:
sounds like you need a real man to make you forget what them otha brothas made you feel. we should grab a seafood dinner sometime. i'll take care of you baby girl.

Hahah, I lol'd.
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:35 pm
Confidential

Ok, i don't have an answer but here is my partial take on this thing. First, I'm skeptical about the whole biological argument, "it's in our survival instinct to spread our seed as far and wide as possible."

personally, I was misled about women from the beginning. When I didn't know anything about women except for the fact that they seemed so unreachable, I was encouraged by my peers to get with as many high-ranking girls by saying whatever is necessary.

SO I think it is a lot of learned behavior and cultural attitudes that are passed down through all the institutions. It is partly residue from the patriarchal system where taking care of more than one women families was a signal of wealth ans status.

Anyway, so many men have cheated like it is normal. And I know lots of women whose father abandoned their family and went with a whole other family. I can't really explain it. I cheated on time, but didn't try to hide it. i just can't deal with dishonesty.

I've unlearnt a lot of attitudes I used to have. I still have a desire to be with beutiful women, but I really can't get with women who are ugly inside- mean people. I can't get with dumbshits either. That's super important to me. i might be a bit of a hopeless romantic but I tried sleeping around for sex and it doesn't really do it for me if there is no love, or at least care.

i get personally offended at sexist jokes from dudes. I think that is actually a big part of the problem because it reinforces that way of thinking, even if it seems like just kidding. As a man, it always feels like the dudes telling the jokes are cowards, because they whisper it behind a woman's back, or like it is code speak that they think let's them in on some secret club. That is the sense I get. It gets so bad, that I don't even want to go out most times. Then I just get sad when women play along with the joke, like if it makes them "one of the guys."

I want to help make it not cool to be cool with eveything. That attitude "nothing offends me, I'm so laid back and cool" is shitty. Anyway, that's my take on it, and I don't mean to sound defensive, which is how men usually react when they get called out on this- that and pointing out how much they love their mother.
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:44 pm
CriticalTheory_Breakfast

Re: Men....................  Reply with quote  

MYOWNCLICHE wrote:
This is so frustrating to women.

Did all you ladies confirm this at the meeting?

I know women who understand this whole greedy sex-drive thing far better than most men.

Your main problem is that you sound like you believe all men are the exact same, and all women are scratching their heads in innocent darkness.

Cheating on your partner with many, many others doesn't mean you're a dick. It means you aren't responsible enough to know when you shouldn't be in a committed relationship. Men and women alike. Usually happens when people try to adhere to moral values they don't truly believe to begin with.

And to answer all the rhetorical questions in your first post: yes. plus we're insecure about our wang-size.
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:53 pm
Atreyu

anomaly wrote:
cause I've never met a woman who cheated on her husband......
Ho'z don't exist, right?

Guaranteed there's more than a couple guys in here that have had a female completely fuck his head up w/ her cheating ways.
Just sayin'.

*raises hand*
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 pm
Disharmony

MYOWNCLICHE wrote:
John Edwards, Tiger Woods, Jesse James. What the F*#k do you guys want anyway? A woman to be the mother of their children and a mistress to.. whatever. Their cake and eat it too? Do guys really think it is ok to treat a woman, especially the woman they married this way? Do guys really only think with their penis? Is it the result of a poor male role model? Is it a mother complex? Is it insecurity in their manhood? Is it about power? What? Really..what the hell is this all about? This is so frustrating to women.
Haha. Yes. Celebrity culture is a good way to look at how the whole world works. For every man fucking over a women there is a women fucking over a man.
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:07 pm
sparrow

is fucking sacred?
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:09 pm
Disharmony

Anal is the pet cemetery of sex.
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:11 pm
benjy compson

MYOWNCLICHE wrote:
What? Really..what the hell is this all about?

it's about the velvet
purse; both inside,
out & everything
in between: them.

Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:14 pm
AharonHebert

men!?!?!?...don't even get me started
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next