Search
Register
THE Video Game Discussion Thread
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

i enjoyed arkham origins alot, i still stand by what i said before, i like it better than arkham city, im going through the mr freeze DLC its pretty dope

i read xbox one is still working on a way to emulate 360 games, and figuring how to go about it, so im hyped for that and hopefully it happens sooner than later but i just hope it happens

and xbox one is going to be sold with out kinect now, fuckers

theres not much for xbox one now but best believe its going to be one after the other once they start releasing stuff in a few months, theres so much cool stuff gettin ready to be released soon

P.S.

Post Wed May 14, 2014 8:44 pm
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

jakethesnake wrote:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/134434-2014-Dota-2-Championship-Has-Biggest-Prize-Pool-in-Esports-History

$4.5m and counting for The International 4.

#neverforget the (1.4) million dollar dream coil from last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0zE8DcxpT4

6.7m prize pool. The tournament doesn't even start until July 18.

The Masters total prize pool is $8m. At this rate, Dota 2 will be more popular than the Masters. :o
Post Sun May 25, 2014 12:20 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

WOLFENSTEIN IS THE GREATEST

TOP NOTCH

DONT SLEEP

THEY DID IT RIGGGGHHHHTT!!!!!!

SO GOOD

SUCKAZ
Post Sun May 25, 2014 12:23 pm
mizterie

anyone getting mario kart 8 when it drops? i've been considering pre-ordering it but since i heard they completely fucked the battle mode, i'm not so sure. i usually play the races more (i'm seriously a beast at the races, not even on some cocky shit) so it might not affect me too much. i just want to make sure i'm spending my money on something worthwhile.

also, hit me up if anyone wants to link up on ps4 or wii u. i play with donor on ps4 every now and then, when his lame ass actually finds his way on.
Post Sun May 25, 2014 3:52 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

its supposed to be the best mario kart yet PLUS its in HD finally, ill get a wii u just for it, eventually
Post Sun May 25, 2014 5:03 pm
mizterie

oh, no doubt, the graphics look amazing. i just hope everything is mechanically sound about the game. battle mode was one of my favorite things to play as a kid on n64. hell, even on SNES. but i really didn't battle on mario kart wii, which is actually one of my favorite mario kart games.
Post Tue May 27, 2014 10:37 am
Disharmony

I plan on grabbing MK8 when it drops. I didn't like double dash....so I am hoping this redeems the franchise.
Post Tue May 27, 2014 6:06 pm
mizterie

double dash was probably my least favorite mario kart game. did you play mario kart wii? shit was dope. i've been hearing really good things about MK8, like "best mario kart ever" kind of talk.
Post Tue May 27, 2014 8:14 pm
Disharmony

mizterie wrote:
double dash was probably my least favorite mario kart game. did you play mario kart wii? shit was dope. i've been hearing really good things about MK8, like "best mario kart ever" kind of talk.
I did play the wii version a little bit at a friends, but I never got the full experience. I hear wiiu matchmaking is archaic....so the forum will need a way to set up some group races.
Post Wed May 28, 2014 1:06 am
mizterie

Disharmony wrote:
mizterie wrote:
I did play the wii version a little bit at a friends, but I never got the full experience. I hear wiiu matchmaking is archaic....so the forum will need a way to set up some group races.

yeah, i'm not really sure how the matchmaking works on the wii u. i haven't tried it out yet.

i hear sears has been selling copies of mario kart 8 early and that they're actually giving $30 back after the purchase haha. definitely gonna try to stop by there today to see what's up.
Post Wed May 28, 2014 1:48 pm
Disharmony

mizterie wrote:
Disharmony wrote:
mizterie wrote:

yeah, i'm not really sure how the matchmaking works on the wii u. i haven't tried it out yet.

i hear sears has been selling copies of mario kart 8 early and that they're actually giving $30 back after the purchase haha. definitely gonna try to stop by there today to see what's up.
It depends on the game. I was playing a lot of monster hunter ultimate on the wii u and the matchmaking was okay. I think matchmaking will work okay for random races....we shall see.
Post Thu May 29, 2014 10:24 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

if Fallout 4 is being made with ID5 , its going to be the most amazing thing ever
Post Fri May 30, 2014 10:30 pm
DeadAwake

Post Sat May 31, 2014 7:29 am
Captiv8

Neuro wrote:
if Fallout 4 is being made with ID5 , its going to be the most amazing thing ever

It's already one of the most anticipated and rumored titles of all time, so I have no doubt that sales of the game will be astronomical. I rarely buy games new or first-day, but this is a no-brainer for me. I check online for the latest info about once a week and nothing much has changed. Still no official confirmation of the game's development, though with all the clamor and concern Bethesda would have to be idiotic to do anything but make Fallout 4. Apparently they aren't going to announce anything at yet another E3, but so it goes. It seems like their marketing strategy is all about delayed gratification and the subsequent catharsis that finally comes with release. We'll see.
Post Sat May 31, 2014 10:49 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

and considering all the bugs they usually have to work out after releases, and probally still will have to do, im sure they are taking their sweet time

but for real though IDTECH5 , i really hope they are using it for the new one

Wolfenstein The New Order is beautiful and smooth like butter

graphics is like fine art

next up to showcase more IDTECH5....DOOM4
Post Sat May 31, 2014 12:05 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 347, 348, 349 ... 355, 356, 357  Next