Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Dr Sagacious

Brynjar wrote:
Everything about GoW annoys me
The look of it
The design
The fandom
The controls
but John Di Maggio voice for Marcus Fenix is the worst. When he's angry he sounds like Sal from Futurama.

I actually thought GoW3 was the funnest title out of the series, and I haven't even played the campaign, nor have I really played the multiplayer. But Horde mode is pretty much the shit.

I completely agree with you though on all of those things you listed. I love John Di Maggio, but I hate Marcus Fenix, and the rest of the motley gang of characters.
Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 am
ROTTY

I played gow3. It was okay..but the series overall is boring.

Im play battlefield 3 now. This game is the only game I play online. The campaign mode will probably not get touched. anyone else play online. If soGT: Bad uncle rotty
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:03 am
Stormshadow

I play BF3 on ps3. Hate the latest patch though. Have to play in Hardcore mode now to have any type of fun since they gave us bb guns in regular.

ps3Name: Death_8U Battlelog:Death8U
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:23 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

ultimate mode for ninja gaiden 3 is available for a free dlc

so now there are 5 difficulties, and i tried ultimate out and its super tough i cant even get pass the first 20 feet in the game, Normal is the most fun to play it on, for just a good flowing game with somewhat tough spots, Hard is a bit harder than ninja gaiden 2, then theres Master and Ultimate

now all it needs is a level select , i dont know why they havent built this with a level select in the first place, where you can change the difficulties for each level type deal

i started fallout old world blues, right now im just doin as i usually do and explore and fuck around in the begining then ill knock out the missions in a bit, i really like the new weapons for this , and the whole area to explore pretty neat, and i like the robot stuff, ill have more on this later

ok so im a sucker and started GW3 too, so far its the ultimate gears episode(is it reallllly the last game? doubt it) im still in the begining but i like the graphics in this one alot, the colors seems to be a bit more earthy?, great action of course , i really like the machine power suits you can get. not sure if this game can beat the 2nd games mega Worm level , we'll see, ill have more on this as i go too

hope you enjoyed todays episode of neuros videogame blabber thank you for reading , stay tuned
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:46 am
Captiv8

At long last, I'm completely done with Red Dead Redemption. It's taken me a couple of years banging away at all of the achievements on and off, and today was the last of it. Man. I got a lot of mileage and enjoyment out of this one, and I think I'll keep it in the collection just in case I get nostalgic. This is one of the best titles for the 360, period. So much fun.
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

i just heard ICE T in GOW3

fantastic

brb
Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:39 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

i cant embed this, did youtube get rid of the old embed code for new videos or something?

anyways

this is for you 8-bit fans, throwback homage type deal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiePaAHK3jE
Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm
Plum Puddin'

Neuro wrote:
i just heard ICE T in GOW3

fantastic

brb

That's messed up.
Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:52 pm
Bob_ptmfus

Brynjar wrote:
The look of it
The design
The fandom
The controls
but John Di Maggio voice for Marcus Fenix is the worst. When he's angry he sounds like Sal from Futurama.

I'm assuming you know that he IS Sal from Futurama.
Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:15 pm
Brynjar

Bob_ptmfus wrote:
Brynjar wrote:
The look of it
The design
The fandom
The controls

I'm assuming you know that he IS Sal from Futurama.

Yessir, big Futurama fan. Maybe I wouldn't notice it if I was really in to GoW. Maurice LaMarche is basically doing his Calculon voice for Mr. Freeze in Arkham City but it didn't bother me when I played it, even tho it did bother me in the trailers.

Also, why is GoW not short for God of War since it's older (and better)?
Post Tue May 01, 2012 2:58 am
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

fuck you guys the co op campaign in GOW3 is dope as fuck
its pretty much flawless

mp deathmatch is lacking tho
Post Tue May 01, 2012 10:58 am
Captiv8

I got a copy of Mass Effect 3 today, courtesy of last week's Amazon Deal of the Day. I'm really looking forward to playing it, but I won't be able to partake until the end of the week. Such are the pressures of grad school. I'm thinking of just launching straight into Insanity so I don't have to worry about a second playthrough. Thoughts on this or the game overall?
Post Tue May 01, 2012 5:28 pm
squirtisblow

Captiv8 wrote:
I got a copy of Mass Effect 3 today, courtesy of last week's Amazon Deal of the Day. I'm really looking forward to playing it, but I won't be able to partake until the end of the week. Such are the pressures of grad school. I'm thinking of just launching straight into Insanity so I don't have to worry about a second playthrough. Thoughts on this or the game overall?

I played it on Hardcore and thought it was pretty fun. At least i think that was the setting, it was one below the hardest. I didn't find it all that hard once i leveled up some abilities. If you know anything about ability synergies then you should be fine on insanity, but it will be harder at the beginning. It depends on if you load up your old saved character too. If you load up the old one you'll start at around level 20. I started from zero so it was a bit tougher.

Definitely a fun game and i'm glad they strayed away from their conventional template of getting a new member doing one quest to gain their allegiance and moving on. That got pretty old, but this time around i felt like there weren't enough characters. And the release day DLC really pissed me off.

Enjoy the game it's super fun. If i could suggest the Vanguard class; i find that class to be a challenge and very engaging in the battle.
Post Tue May 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 266, 267, 268 ... 358, 359, 360  Next