Search
Register
New Black SFR Jackets from size S to XXXL
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

kese

numpsy wrote:
shit, what do you guys think a 6 ft 150 pound guy should order? medium or large?

I'm 5'8" 150 and wear a Large, the arms are a bit longer on me, but that's ok 'cause the extra material covers my hands in the cold.

With you being 6', 150 I think a large would be perfect.
Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mark in Minnesota

Got my 3XL jacket today. The sleeve length is perfect for me. I'm 6'3", and the coat breaks right at my waist line; they'd break nearer to the hips on somebody shorter. Perfect spring/fall jacket on its own, and it's roomy enough in the sleeves that in winter one could get away with a hoodie underneath it. The side pockets are fairly deep (enough for gloves or a couple cans of soda, perhaps) and they ride unusually high, just under my ribs. There's an extra pocket on the left sleeve, big enough for a phone or a pack of smokes or something.

There are exterior button adjustments, at the sleeve cuffs, and at the bottom edge on the sides. The lining is quilted nylon, the outside is a rough flat texture that reminds me a lot of canvas.

The fit isn't that great on me personally, though. I wear a lot of 3XLT shirts and those hang about three inches underneath this jacket. The jacket is very loose at the sleeves and shoulders, but when I'm seated it's tight at the stomach.

I'll still wear it, but it's only going to be the "C" jacket in my rotation, not the "B" I was hoping for.

Ah, well. Finally something I can wear with a Strange Famous logo that comes close to fitting! :-)
Post Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:04 pm
Stony

*EDIT* Nevermind, order placed!!!
Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2