Search
Register
B. Dolan - EURO TOUR - 3/14/10 through 4/27/10
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

ottoman wrote:
Scandinavia for crying out loud! Spent some time in Australia in '07, so I haven't been able to catch anyone outta SFR live since like '02 or '03. Atmosphere and Brother Ali's been here like three times since, and Ali's actually playing at my local venue on Thursday. Get some Rhymesayers mojo going and come now! Bring the whole label!

I've personally played Scandinavia multiple times since 2003. I'm sorry you missed those shows. We do our best to keep people updated on tour dates. Unfortunately, no shows are currently planned for Scandinavia but that may change with the European tour I intend on doing with B. Dolan in Sept/Oct
Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:57 pm
ottoman

Sage Francis wrote:
ottoman wrote:
Scandinavia for crying out loud! Spent some time in Australia in '07, so I haven't been able to catch anyone outta SFR live since like '02 or '03. Atmosphere and Brother Ali's been here like three times since, and Ali's actually playing at my local venue on Thursday. Get some Rhymesayers mojo going and come now! Bring the whole label!

I've personally played Scandinavia multiple times since 2003. I'm sorry you missed those shows. We do our best to keep people updated on tour dates. Unfortunately, no shows are currently planned for Scandinavia but that may change with the European tour I intend on doing with B. Dolan in Sept/Oct

Yeah, I know you've been here since, but it was during my living-abroad-stint. Gothenburg's the place to go when you come back. You and Dolan live would make my year, especially with both of you releasing new albums this spring.
Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:05 am
Price Of The Kings Ticket

I bought tickets to see Dan & Pip for the 3/22 in Manchester Ac., and was pleasently suprised when Sage told me Dolan would be there.
I turned up on the night and Kate Tempest was sitting on the stage! I maanged to get a signed disc of later. Shaping up to be a good night right?

Kate (with Sound Of Rum) and Dolan nailed their sets and it was all going smooth, then Sac & Scroob whipped out their new stuff...
Well, having not heard the new album before going to this gig, and I wasn't impressed :( All subtlety has been lost, and those clever little beats & melodies have turned into dubstep. At least they played a fair few older tunes.

Long live Tempest & Dolan for making that a great night!
Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:51 pm
hank

and one last minute dutch date added http://www.despotmiddelburg.nl/agenda/index/iItemId/202
Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:56 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3