Search
Register
SFR New England Tour '09 is finished. Pics & reviews
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

iammessage

damn, looks like it was a great time.

ohio now please
Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:36 pm
futuristxen

Sage Francis wrote:
I shouldn't have pointed the mic at you during a random part of the verse.

Haha I have slight phobias about this happening whenever I'm in the front row. I don't like talking to the artist on stage, it's too fucking weird for my brain.
Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:50 pm
iammessage

ha, that happened to me when i was a wee little lad and it turned out to be captured on the Dead Poet Live Album

i think it was 2002 or early 2003 during Broken Wings...sage went to me with the mic, after i came through several times during the set...

Sage-She's tryin to...

Me- Stay up

ok that went well...then it came to

Sage-Instead of letting her fly free...

Me- They keep her in bars...

insteand of JARS...i knew instantly
:( fail

in my defense i was equally as exhausted as Mr Francis i think haha...i gave my all as always all night and choked in the clutch...and it was captured forever digitally haha, ah well. Its a good laugh for me and my close friends. And im sure some of you have caught it before.
Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:03 pm
MessiahCarey

Yo Sage...I'm not always coming through to the forum these days, but are you gonna hit the Tweets when you blog about the show? I'm really interested in seeing your thoughts on the show.
Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:56 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

My thoughts can be summed up in one photo.

Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:33 pm
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

i'm finally back online after a week in boston.

the boston show was a blast. sadly i missed cecil and dolan but i caught most of sleep and of course sage. i've seen sage plenty of times but never caught this much old material (well except of course way back when... when the old material was new material). that was really fun to hear.... and the crowd knew the words.

it was cool running into erich and prolyphic. said what's up to dolan too, sage, it's too bad we missed you cause i was there with a kid who knew you from back in the day - devin mead ward - he was friends with cassie lindsay and had you on his radio show at sarah lawrence.

all around great show. i have to say though the providence one looked like more fun...

Last edited by crash on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:05 pm
passenger

but what about the new material!?! How were the new songs people?? curious to know what the new stuff sounds like.
Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:01 pm
b. dolan
FBI agent

i'm crushed by the lack of pictures from the providence show. i wore my special shirt and eything.
Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 pm
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

Awe you guys failed!WTF?..
Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Raoul DeGroot

You are in awe of them for fail??
I'm here to tell everyone that aww is for bambi. Awe is for witnessing Jehovah. Learn it and preach it.
Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:00 pm
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

Well then Sir, what is your correction to the statement?
Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:02 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
diane

b. dolan wrote:
i'm crushed by the lack of pictures from the providence show. i wore my special shirt and eything.

your problem was wearing TOO MANY clothes. had you gone topless, i'm sure there would have been more pictures than the internets could handle.

can't wait for the bloggg!
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 pm
Jared Paul

b. dolan wrote:
i'm crushed by the lack of pictures from the providence show. i wore my special shirt and everything.

I've heard such amazing things about this night! All my Providence folks said the night was an A+++. Especially Francis' set. Vannnnnnn Damme. Extra long set? Special medley's of songs? Brand new remixes?? Impromptu battles, drunk dudes getting pwned, and cake fights???? WHAT A STUPID TIME I PICKED TO BE ON TOUR!!
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5