Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Murdering Incidents
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
prolific memorie



Joined: 19 Apr 2009
Posts: 1412
Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.
 Reply with quote  

GrantherBirdly wrote:
prolific memorie wrote:

I meant i was getting judged for my use of the human language , yet almost everyone in here listens and lives by music they know nothing or limited info about.What the artist is trying to say. ect.


Could you please expand on this, because I seriously am curious as to what you're trying to say, but presently have absolutely no fucking idea.


I think some people were confused about my delivery. And I was just saying that even they probably listen to music from people that write songs that no one really knows what they are trying to say, yet they do not judge them, for their use of the English language.
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:27 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
redball



Joined: 12 May 2006
Posts: 6871
Location: Northern New Jersey
 Reply with quote  

Songs are a different form of communication than an informal conversation on a message board. When you're in a conversation you generally try to be understood more often than not and use cryptic phrasings and allusions sparingly.
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:49 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
T-Wrex
p00ny tang


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 6403
Location: Detroit, Michigan
 Reply with quote  

redball wrote:
Songs are a different form of communication than an informal conversation on a message board. When you're in a conversation you generally try to be understood more often than not and use cryptic phrasings and allusions sparingly.

You've obviously never conversed with Prince.
Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Majawala



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 1806
 Reply with quote  

brb. gotta go take a purple rain.
Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:13 am
 View user's profile Send private message
cakes



Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 2586
 Reply with quote  

this thread was started on a full moon. so there's that.


the internetz are cryptic enough already. mmm owns that role here.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Junny Concept



Joined: 19 Nov 2002
Posts: 284
Location: Columbus Ohio
 Reply with quote  

this thread would be epic if MMMC posted a poem in it.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:45 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
remind



Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Posts: 2199
Location: NJ
 Reply with quote  

Uh, yeah. Quite the "epic" thread. Chock full of intentional malice and unnecessary, unfunny horse shit.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:09 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
cakes



Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 2586
 Reply with quote  

remind wrote:
Uh, yeah. Quite the "epic" thread. Chock full of intentional malice and unnecessary, unfunny horse shit.
awe, there there, no sore losers. what's done is done. the forum will forgive you.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:23 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
remind



Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Posts: 2199
Location: NJ
 Reply with quote  

cakes wrote:
remind wrote:
Uh, yeah. Quite the "epic" thread. Chock full of intentional malice and unnecessary, unfunny horse shit.
awe, there there, no sore losers. what's done is done. the forum will forgive you.


Ah, yes. And failed sarcasm. Thanks for reminding me.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:44 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
icarus502
kung-pwn master


Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 11289
Location: ann arbor
 Reply with quote  

You made a thread neither condoning nor condemning the drunk driving that you've done. Then someone made a thread satirizing that awful thread. A certain person either didn't realize or didn't care that this thread was satire and posted, cryptically, about an actual murder they may or may not have committed. And the thread basically stopped there.
Don't cry.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
remind



Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Posts: 2199
Location: NJ
 Reply with quote  

icarus502 wrote:
You made a thread neither condoning nor condemning the drunk driving that you've done. Then someone made a thread satirizing that awful thread. A certain person either didn't realize or didn't care that this thread was satire and posted, cryptically, about an actual murder they may or may not have committed. And the thread basically stopped there.
Don't cry.


Ha, no one's crying, dude. I wasn't referring to any of the replies before. Is that was this original post was? A satire? Oh, well, now it's validated.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Captiv8



Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 8542
Location: Third Coast
 Reply with quote  

Play your cards right Remind and you can weather this storm. We've all posted something less than favorable at one point or another. So what? Keep it moving, I say, as long as you learn as you go.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Disharmony



Joined: 01 Jun 2003
Posts: 3012
Location: Buried in Minnesota dirt.
 Reply with quote  

All right! Fuck. I'll come clean.
I lied. I fucking lied okay.

God.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Inedible Condiment



Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 1045
Location: Halifax, NS
 Reply with quote  

Captiv8 wrote:
I let a bisexual italian guy look at my penis while peeing.


See remind? We all have skeletons...
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Captiv8



Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 8542
Location: Third Coast
 Reply with quote  

Inedible Condiment wrote:
Captiv8 wrote:
I let a bisexual italian guy look at my penis while peeing.


See remind? We all have skeletons...


Is that an actual quote or did you paraphrase from memory? Well, that was more of a fun story besides, not an inadvisable thread. But I've had at least one of those too.
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:19 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:49 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon