Search
Register
People of Walmart
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

R. Kamidees

I stay as far away from Walmarts as possible. I don't want any of their poor germs rubbing off on me.

But seriously, whenever I had to go into one of the stores (for work) I would feel a wash of despair and malcontent sluice over me. In the words of Patton Oswalt, Walmarts are, "where hope goes to get raped."

Also, I'll laugh at these fucking people all I want. You can't make me feel guilty for it.
Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:00 pm
Raoul DeGroot

OH I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY

but seriously but seriously
you're a silly and dumb person.

Enjoy not feeling guilty, because feeling guilty is exactly what I want everyone to do. I'm very upset that everyone is not feeling guilty right now. I can't help it. I want to spoil everyone's fun.
Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:14 pm
outpatient

Raoul DeGroot wrote:
Oh man Don Quixote (you not me) has arrived.

1. The excuse for going sans top to a store is that you feel it's comfortable and don't think it's a big deal or you don't give a fushmusha. I don't know anyone who thinks they do it because they can't afford a shirt.
And the reason they don't think it's a big deal is because they grew up in a culture without the luxury of finetuning their etiquette or they have little to no respect for the accepted social norms.
More well-off people know better, dude. Take a survey of men going topless to stores and you will get 10% hippie, surfer, and random outlier and 90% bumpkin. This is just facts. We all know this.

I have never seen a mid-upper middle class latino above the age of 20 lift their shirt up in hot weather to expose their belly and walk around in that style, but for the workin' dudes walking the streets and waiting for the bus that shit is the way to get cool! Rich people don't do that stuff, buddy! Rich people put a higher value on etiquette

2. That chick in the Nazi sweatshirt is not poor because she's in a Nazi sweatshirt. It's because she's in a Nazi SWEATSHIRT. Plus she's fat (while young) and has a sarah palin hairdo.

You act like if you saw a dude wearing a sikh style turban and a beard you couldn't make a reasonable assumption that they were Sikh. That you couldn't say a dude running around talking like William F Buckley might have gone to college. That's called being observant and culturally aware. it's only labeling them if your first impression is so strong that you're unable to quickly change up with new information.

Don't get so tight! It's fun to laugh at weird people. And the money gap has made some people scandalously weird on both ends of the spectrum. Don't be a dick.

I'm repulsed that I had to type all that baby talk out for you. You guys all fucking suck.

but none of this means anybody's laughing at them because they're poor. it's because they're creeps and weirdos. there's still a difference between "ha ha you got no money white trash moron" and "ha ha you're not wearing any trousers while shopping"
Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:01 pm
Raoul DeGroot

We laugh at them for being unsophisticated creeps and weirdos, but they are unsophisticated creeps and weirdos primarily because they are poor white trash muhfuggas holy shit those dumb white trashies, fuck em right in the face.

Comedy from being ridiculous- Yes. Being ridiculous from being poor - also yes. Strictly speaking you aren't laughing at them for their social status, but that is the root cause of this flavor of outrageous.

Stop fucking with me I am deep into El Jimador and homework. Sober up and get white you dumbs. I punch you in the face.
Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:10 pm
PoetryBox

Raoul DeGroot wrote:
We laugh at them for being unsophisticated creeps and weirdos, but they are unsophisticated creeps and weirdos primarily because they are poor white trash muhfuggas holy shit those dumb white trashies, fuck em right in the face.

Comedy from being ridiculous- Yes. Being ridiculous from being poor - also yes. Strictly speaking you aren't laughing at them for their social status, but that is the root cause of this flavor of outrageous.

Stop fucking with me I am deep into El Jimador and homework. Sober up and get white you dumbs. I punch you in the face.

i think your putting your foot in your own mouth.....your saying ppl laugh at these photos beacuse the people in these photos are poor without knowing any knowledge about them...then your ridiculing people for laughing at these people dispite your knowledge on the posters thoughts....

i will laugh at these people from walmart cause they dress like idiots..i will laugh even harder for you cause you seem to be on some sort of high horse of "dont laugh at people"...

you need to learn that there really is no difference if someone laughs at these pics or not... these people will still dress and act like idiots...you will still defend them..ill still laugh at them
Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:42 pm
Raoul DeGroot

PoetryBox wrote:

your saying ppl laugh at these photos beacuse the people in these photos are poor

No. Follow this path, my pals,
1.We laugh because they're bizarre people.
2.They are bizarre because they're unsophisticated and living too hardcore for your ass.
3.They are unsophisticated and too hardcore for that ass largely because they are poorish disconnected hillbillies.

2. and 3. play no direct role in the laughter and funniness, but they are the reasons 1. exists to entertain us in the first place.

I hope you can put that together and make me very proud of you today.

And I am knowing tons of knowledge about these ppl, my laughing friend. dispite my knowledge of your knowledge and the knowing of said knowledge, know what I mean?
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 am
Disharmony

Raoul is one of those pictures of you? Is that why you haven't sheathed your skin sword?
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:46 am
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

Raoul you're the only one who has even thought that people are "laughing at the poor". Maybe that's because it was your first thought? I think it's time for an introspective look. Did you even click the link or was this a knee-jerk reaction?
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:10 pm
Raoul DeGroot

My words are falling into some sort of black hole here.

I don't think the comedy is from them being poor. The comedy is from them being weird.
But they are weird mostly because they are poor.

Jesus Christ, that isn't a hard idea to digest!

If you just think Walmart just has some special power to attract an especially high percentage of lowlifes and flamboyant creepos through Walton black magic,
instead of the broad, representative slice of poor to middle class folks that would be logical for smaller towns with fewer convenient and low priced shopping alternatives,- well I don't know what to tell you.

You can laugh at the pictures. I laugh at the pictures. You can laugh while watching Beverly Hillbillies as well. You don't have to live in upperclass shame for it. I absolve you for fucks sake, you fucking outrageous honkies.
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:26 pm
Raoul DeGroot

Disharmony wrote:
Raoul is one of those pictures of you? Is that why you haven't sheathed your skin sword?

Look. I'm the number one juggalon fuck all you. I win the thread. That's all. Goodbye. Enjoy your Walmart.
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:35 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Not much difference between the average Walmart shopper, the average Juggalo, the average Gypsy trucker... and perhaps the average PCP smoker.
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:56 pm
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

whenever I step inside a walmart I have the desire to get out of there asap I can barely stand 15 minutes in there. Grimey people, it's always a mess it's like an allergic reaction or something like I gotta get outta there like the place is burning.
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:51 pm
Disharmony

I like Walmart. I'd let it suck my pecker even.
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:08 pm
Mikal kHill

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:
whenever I step inside a walmart I have the desire to get out of there asap I can barely stand 15 minutes in there. Grimey people, it's always a mess it's like an allergic reaction or something like I gotta get outta there like the place is burning.

I had a friend that worked at American Eagle and when I went in there to see him once I started shaking and had to leave. I felt gross and dirty and like I was being suffocated, basically like you are saying.

-kHill
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:27 pm
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

T-Wrex wrote:
Not much difference between the average Walmart shopper, the average Juggalo, the average Gypsy trucker... and perhaps the average PCP smoker.

tahahhhaaa
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:29 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next