View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

I thought about asking the same question but didn't wan to pry too much
instead I asked cabbage about his ex-gf :/
Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:26 am
Buddy Peace

I didn't know anything was up but then I saw something yesterday about it that made me double take... I gotcha back, Curtis - I hope things are okay soon...
Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:12 am
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

i hope that I can loe one love one day!
Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:19 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
futuristxen

what is it that everyone saw that I didn't?
Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:30 am
radiodecay

To answer your question Sarah, I'm guessing this thread.
Actually, I don't know what Buddy Peace saw...hm.

Best of luck to the Plum.
Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:18 am
Buddy Peace

I just saw some update on Myspace which said there were Curtis Plum phot updates and something about a macing incident, something like that - I didn't check them but they're probably still up and you can probably get more info from his page... I can't elaborate at all I'm afraid! It seemed pretty serious though...
Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:10 am
sonsofe.d.

He is also set to preform in Chicago on the 10th of September. Check out his myspace page.
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:20 am
Alan Hague

I also wish Curt the best with whatever's gone down. It was awesome to meet him and see him do his set live while we were on tour - a truly unique, creative dude.
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:23 am
TheCurtisPlum

Buddy Peace wrote:
I just saw some update on Myspace which said there were Curtis Plum phot updates and something about a macing incident, something like that - I didn't check them but they're probably still up and you can probably get more info from his page... I can't elaborate at all I'm afraid! It seemed pretty serious though...

One Love Buddy
allright, got a new trac phone, call my cellphone once I activate it and get the new number, boise, p.o. box for mailorder to deal my moms paintings, replacement debit card on the way for ebay acount, now all I gotta do is run an add in the local paper stating my new name is Russel Janis for Thirty days and I'm offically Russell Janis, Vote Curtis Plum for mayor/governor slash Senator of Boise/Idaho. Getting the first letter of my STRANGE FAMILY Tat on my left arm too cover up those nasty cigarette burns from when I was suicidal. Send Campaign donations to 2833 Venus Place Boise ID 83704. I'm running on the Democratic Ticket trying to turn this Red State Blue one Vote at a time and anyone who doesn't like it can eat a cock. Getting a Pittsburgh ID with a picture of the shiner the Pigs gave me. Its gonna come in handy when I sue the Pittsburgh PD October 15 in a court a law. Asa Lama Lacham.-Curtis Allan Plum the First Esquire aka CAPONE Biatches!!! Watch the Boise Graff Blow Nuclear HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SET FOR LIFE IN THE NAME OF O.J.
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm
Captiv8

TheCurtisPlum wrote:
Buddy Peace wrote:

One Love Buddy
allright, got a new trac phone, call my cellphone once I activate it and get the new number, boise, p.o. box for mailorder to deal my moms paintings, replacement debit card on the way for ebay acount, now all I gotta do is run an add in the local paper stating my new name is Russel Janis for Thirty days and I'm offically Russell Janis, Vote Curtis Plum for mayor/governor slash Senator of Boise/Idaho. Getting the first letter of my STRANGE FAMILY Tat on my left arm too cover up those nasty cigarette burns from when I was suicidal. Send Campaign donations to 2833 Venus Place Boise ID 83704. I'm running on the Democratic Ticket trying to turn this Red State Blue one Vote at a time and anyone who doesn't like it can eat a cock. Getting a Pittsburgh ID with a picture of the shiner the Pigs gave me. Its gonna come in handy when I sue the Pittsburgh PD October 15 in a court a law. Asa Lama Lacham.-Curtis Allan Plum the First Esquire aka CAPONE Biatches!!! Watch the Boise Graff Blow Nuclear HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SET FOR LIFE IN THE NAME OF O.J.

So what actually happened amidst that cryptic mess?
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:17 pm
McTools

TheCurtisPlum wrote:
Buddy Peace wrote:

One Love Buddy

Well you sound like your feeling better, what ever happened! Should be coming back through Boise in December, I'll see about getting you on the bill again if your in town! Hope all's well! Much love buddy!
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:49 pm
TheCurtisPlum

Captiv8 wrote:
TheCurtisPlum wrote:
Buddy Peace wrote:

One Love Buddy

So what actually happened amidst that cryptic mess?

Target Practice
Curt Muska is the Governor of Illa Noise
by Rose Reifsnyder
ARTICLE TOOLS

* email a friend
* print
* save this story
* add to custom list
* comments

The Governor of Illa Noise

* JENNA BIGGS
* The Governor of Illa Noise

Boise hip-hop artist Curt Muska has never been shot at, but he hopes the lyrics from his song badmouthing 50 Cent's teeth will provoke the famous rapper to fire a few rounds at him. Why? Because he figures taking a bullet will help him land a record deal.

Muska has recorded two CDs and Droppin' 50 Cent includes the song designed to get him pumped full of lead. It is heavily influenced by the style of deceased rapper ODB. "When ODB raps," Muska said, "his voice sticks out from all the other rappers. I was really interested in that." On the album, Muska imitates the voices of celebrities such as Christopher Walken and Katherine Hepburn, but creates a rap voice all his own. Staying true to ODB, the lyrics tend to be loud and nonsensical.

On his second album, The Gospel According to Johnny Depp, Muska concentrates on storytelling and manipulating the English language. "I'm a big nerd when it comes to playing with words," he said. The interest in wordplay also extends to the name of his band, The Governor of Illa Noise. It designates him the leader of ill (that is, fresh) noise, while capitalizing on the pun evoked by splitting the state's name into two words. Muska also points out the ironic twist, "There's nothing more un-hip-hop than a white politician." All the songs featured on The Gospel According to Johnny Depp refer to a story Muska created about the titular actor. They also provide a cryptic metaphor for the Bible. Muska believes people familiar with the gospel will understand the allusion and everyone else will simply take it at face value.

A born-again Christian, Muska insists the album is not for or against religion. "I don't really get into anyone's face or anything. I just think it's beautiful and fits in with hip-hop," he said. He credits the references to ancient writings found in songs of The Wu-Tang Clan as a major influence on his album. The Wu-Tang Clan is one of the 22-year-old's favorite rap groups. Muska used to work at the now-defunct Pi (he recently started a new job at The Reef), and proudly remembers his encounter there with the RZA, the Wu Tang's head producer/DJ. Muska records all his own beats, and often imitates the RZA's style. He says, "I might as well not lie about it. I just pretty much just try to sound like the RZA."

Muska dropped out of high school in 1998 to pursue his passion for skateboarding. Although not a professional, he filmed skateboarding videos in California until a serious knee injury sidelined him. He earned his GED in 2000 and is now a freshman at Boise State University.

When we sat down to talk, he impressed me with his vast knowledge of the current hip-hop scene and the myriad ways art, politics and history have shaped it. He readily discussed international hip-hop, noting the abundance of good Spanish rap. Muska also described the similarities between modern-day hip-hop and the techniques used by authors and visual artists in the 1950s. Sampling, recycling art and cut-up art applies to hip-hop," Muska said, "It just trickled down. William S. Burroughs wrote a lot about sampling and punk rock before it ever happened."

Despite Muska's deep affinity for hip-hop culture, 60s tunes are his first love. Tommy James, the Temptations, and Detroit's Motown music top his list. He started listening to jazz and classical at age 13, and has experimented with a variety of instruments. He admits listening to MC Hammer and Warrant as a kid, and credits his older brother Brian with introducing him to Jane's Addiction and other alternative groups.

Muska wants to take his show on the road someday away from his sporadic performances at the Neurolux and JD & Friends, but a lack of new material prevents him from playing more often. "It takes me a long time to memorize my stuff. Hip-hop is really wordy, obviously, so I try to put pop hooks in there to take up some space. But that doesn't necessarily help much," he conceded. Muska once dressed like a Mormon missionary while rapping gangster-style songs and wore a bicycle helmet the entire time he was onstage. The audience responded positively, but the singer/songwriter still prefers recording to performing. "I get super-amped while making an album," he said "and then as soon as it's over, I get depressed. The process is my favorite part."

At the end of our meeting, I asked permission to snap a few photos to sell to Vibe after 50 Cent shoots him. Muska answered by pulling silver caps from his bag, snapping them over his white teeth and smiling brightly for the camera.

Check out The Governor of Illa Noise this Thursday at JD & Friends, 1519 W Main St., 336-3982. Or listen to his music at www.myspace.com.

No cryptic mess here, thats an article published about me from March 16 2005, everyword in it is true and every thing I've said about being maced by the Pittsburg PD is true, I haven't told a lie out loud in Jail or since I got back to boise becuase I'm returning to Pittsburg Oct 15th which is how long they were going to keep me in jail before I got privilages and left the jail barefoot with my xl red jail pants and a swollen left eye, I arrived in Boise last Saturdy the 28th or whatever, spent all my time in Lockdown in Pittsburgh up until that point, lost my Idaho idaho and boost mobile spent Suday after the Show with Jackson up to when I was arrest homeless rapping for hamburger money in Northwest Ok Pitt, a Poor Predominatly Black area depeding on the warzone block your on, today a bought a new track phone at walmart sadly call my cell phone leave a rhyme or anything I'll remix it and put it out on my label RJLB as in Russel Janis's Legal Bootlegs my Legal name slash street name I gave myself In honor of Russel Jones god rest his soul 208 507- 3418, I've got over 15 albums and I've been recording since I was 12 in various genres including hip hop the Curtis Plum voice you know is a tiny aspect of my non 1 dimensional Personality as I am a Bipolar Sociopothic liar asshole who got diagnosted with Biopolar schizo affective disorder since thanks giving day november whenever when my best friend Jack Barsness overdosed on a SpeedBall of heroine and Cocaine everything I've blogged or said on this website is fundamentally 100 percent true if read in context not like an idiot with leeway for metahpor hyperbole and exaggeration cuase I'm just like ever mother fucker named Jesus whos ever lived since 1300bc when the judaochristainislam trifecta of faith began who wasn't a fuckin lying piece of shit like I've been most my life cause I come from a broken home and never had a father to look up to and by the Way Jesus was never called that by his mother Ma ha reem who cassed him Isa or Yeshua in his original language Aramaic, I'm fluent in Latin, Greek, Hebrew, Arab and Swedish, My Surname on My mothers name is Sporre originally RigarSporre with was Shortened and means Riding Spurres and is an Honorable Viking name, Maybe I was born in Sweden and I fucking hate america becuase its sucked since Capitalism showed up, I as born poor and have never owned a car, I ride the fucking greyhound and walk everwhere I go, in the words of Charles Manson "Lets Go Back to the Horse" My family are all poor rancher/farmers and we have donkeys, I'll ride a white horse into the valley or Armegeeto and visit hell in jerusulem which is where the burned all the dead boddies and threw all the thrash, the boddies of the thousands of people the romans tied up to trees like the kkk pounded nails into and crucified sorry I gotta go....I'm leaving for the Uk in a bit to play open mics with Scroobius in the UK, I'm retireing from rapping in the lime light for life and going into politics like Makeaveli and faking my own death I wont reveal the truth to the american public for 7 years like he did unless you know my face and know me you never will cuase I've studied magic for years like david blaine and i'm a master of desquise fuck off if you don't like it, I'll spit in your face and head butt you
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 am
Mark in Minnesota

Woah.

That last paragraph reads sort of like Mary Lou Servix's acid trip at the end of The Illuminatus! Trilogy.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:39 am
Captiv8

Well then, I guess I asked for it. I wish you the best, Mr. Plum, in righting wrongs, writing rhymes, and ringing necks.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:27 pm
mancabbage

where are these open mics? I might come along.

I'll wear an asher roth t shit
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next