Search
Register
Tyson the movie
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

neveragainlikesheep

AdamBomb wrote:
Just a note this is not a family movie. Made this mistake weekend before last.

I'm convinced Mike lacks any shame or has any part of his brain that allows him to think before he speaks. That being said, it made for a pretty entertaining documentary.

My favorite part was when he talked about the pre-fight staredowns with the matching footage.

From a career standpoint, he is not the GOAT, but I think in his prime he could have beat anyone else in their prime from history. He could literally knock the motivation out of anybody. Lots of fighters maintain they couldn't believe how hard he hit. Last of the great heavyweights...hopefully another one will come along.

Did you watch the same docu I did? Lacks shame? Did you actually watch the film?

And who the fuck thinks a documentary about Mike Tyson's life is going to be family friendly? That's just plain stupid.

"I didn't know Mike Tyson was gonna CURSE!"

Geesh. Now there's two dense people in this thread.
Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:00 pm
mancabbage

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:
how is this not suitable for your sister when she is in high school
it's not like she is 8 dude. I hope you never come across her texts or hear the things she talks about with her friends, hell dudes are probably coppin brains from her on the regular.

haha phil you are a champion

seriously though, this film is great
Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:05 pm
AdamBomb

neveragainlikesheep wrote:
AdamBomb wrote:
Just a note this is not a family movie. Made this mistake weekend before last.

I'm convinced Mike lacks any shame or has any part of his brain that allows him to think before he speaks. That being said, it made for a pretty entertaining documentary.

My favorite part was when he talked about the pre-fight staredowns with the matching footage.

From a career standpoint, he is not the GOAT, but I think in his prime he could have beat anyone else in their prime from history. He could literally knock the motivation out of anybody. Lots of fighters maintain they couldn't believe how hard he hit. Last of the great heavyweights...hopefully another one will come along.

Did you watch the same docu I did? Lacks shame? Did you actually watch the film?

And who the fuck thinks a documentary about Mike Tyson's life is going to be family friendly? That's just plain stupid.

"I didn't know Mike Tyson was gonna CURSE!"

Geesh. Now there's two dense people in this thread.

I actually rented it for my Dad and I to watch, because we've watched just about every Tyson fight together and my Mom and sis just happened to be there to watch it with us. I didn't really think about it, really. Just thought it would be funny to mention it was awkward. You called me stupid and dense...glad your e-balls are big. Suck my E-johnson.

And yes, I actually watched the film. You don't think talking about having Gonorrhea admitting he took advantage of other women in the past (or crying) has any kind of shame attached to it? It was a great documentary...I loved it...Tyson very open/honest...sexually descriptive...Salaam Remi is cool...[/end pigeonholing]
Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4