Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

BrokenRecordStore

Questionable arrest and tasing  Reply with quote  

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param></object>
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:29 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

the cop is a dick.

That woman needs to stay in her car. Seems she thought the rules didn't apply to her.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:36 am
z-spot22

looks like that cop picked up Trav's "How to Pick Up Chicks on the Strip" book, tasing is in chapter 3, right after the roofies and ghb section
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:40 am
CriticalTheory_Breakfast

that woman is an idiot.

clearly the cop didn't need to taze the lady BUT he's not going to stand there and argue with the woman about whether or not she should stay in the car and eventually get out of the vehicle/get on the ground.

If dude asks you to stay in the car (which you should know anyway) then stay in the fucking car. If he tells you to get on the ground, then get on the ground.

Arguing/resisting = tasing. Its fucked up and excessive, but thats how it is. "Don't do this with my kids in the car" is a clear sign of feeling like she's above basic procedure. The cop must have some tiny balls to think he needed the taser to restrain the woman, though.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 pm
Nahgied

-that woman is an idiot.
-cops shouldn't have tasers.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Cops should have tasers. They just shouldn't use them so liberally. There should be penalties for that.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:08 pm
mancabbage

gotta be honest that makes me want to kick seven shades out of that geezer.

they need to do penis screenings when they employ these people, if you got a small one, you ain't allowed in.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:14 pm
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

Clearly there's one human that didn't know, you never get out of the car until you are asked too.

Side story:

I was at the beach one day minding my own.As im standing in the parking lot, lighting my cig, a fight breaks out just a few feet from me and my car. Keep in mind this is spring break and the people that come to my beach are stupid and insane off the alcohol. I can t move my car because the guys were on the ground punching each other right behind it. An officer runs up and shoots his tazer directly into my chest. its really hurts by the way.Especially when you hit the ground with your knees.Long story short after he realized he fucked up and tried apologizing, i punched him the face, and said "Now ...will you please get these idiots the fuck out of my way.'he just stood there shocked and stared at me. And i said .."Well!"

and then i left.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Astro

I think some people are asking for the taser.
It doesn't seem that scary to get tased and once you do, you win.
It's like little brats that swear at and kick their mom and say, "If you touch me I'll call DSS."
Get back in your fucking car and stop trying to get tased in front of your kids.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:25 pm
xxdr. mad69xx

That makes me sick. That could have been my mom.
I can't believe when we try to stand up for ourselves, that's what the fuck happens.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:19 pm
xxdr. mad69xx

Astro wrote:
I think some people are asking for the taser.
It doesn't seem that scary to get tased and once you do, you win.
It's like little brats that swear at and kick their mom and say, "If you touch me I'll call DSS."
Get back in your fucking car and stop trying to get tased in front of your kids.

I don't think she was trying to get tased in front of her kids.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:20 pm
AdamBomb

I'm not defending cops for having an itchy taser finger, but when you approach a car you don't know what you could be encountering. You have to be prepared if someone has a gun and you know since they were pulled over, emotions have to be running high. I'm sure after a cop gets caught off guard a few times, they assume nothing and approach ready for anything.

If she was worried about her kids, she should have shown them the example that you should just be respectful and cooperative.

On a side note: has anyone seen that show called OPERATION REPO? I can't believe those people have the right to hit up the debtors with pepper spray. Shit, now I just read that the show is re-enacted and is fictional. FTW and FML
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:59 pm
CriticalTheory_Breakfast

Sage Francis wrote:
Cops should have tasers. They just shouldn't use them so liberally. There should be penalties for that.

I'm not 100% sure there isn't. When an officer has to discharge his firearm, there is a follow-up investigation, ect. It probably isn't the same with tasers at all, but I'm not 100% clear on it.

You're right that, if it already isn't required, there should be some sort of penalty/investigation into the use of the taser. If nothing else, to keep liberal use at bay.

If a cop feels like he's going to be knee-deep in shit once he discharges that thing, the way he is with a gun, then he'd be more likely to exhaust all reasonable options before resorting to it.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:36 pm
mancabbage

you people are fucked. she got out her car, and what? fuck that geezer. cunt. That cop needs too loose his job and go work as a jester for a midget
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 pm
neveragainlikesheep

If all cops carried on them were tazers I'd be happy.

She should have stayed in the car.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next