Search
Register
What %age of your friends have sex tapes?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

adic

The real question is what %age actually made decent movies? It takes practice...

I think the percentage of my friends is fairly low.... I have no confirmed cases, and only a few suspects...
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:52 pm
Inedible Condiment

Your estimates are all too low... my friends aren't weird sex-mad fiends... but if we're talking about some form of recorded sex, be it blowjobs, intercourse, what have you, it's gotta be 60-70%
Maybe people should identify their age bracket when answering this though, because I can imagine the numbers peaking around my age (26) and falling off in either direction give or take 5 years.
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 pm
breakfast

Look maybe in Canada you are all a bunch of sex perverts, but that is not how things work where I am from. Which is also Canada.
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 pm
Inedible Condiment

breakfast wrote:
Look maybe in Canada you are all a bunch of sex perverts, but that is not how things work where I am from. Which is also Canada.

You must be a crotchety old man from Toronto, who spends his days googling new types of pipe tobacco even though he doesn't smoke, and counting the pennies in an antique dish he keeps by the door.
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 pm
breakfast

Inedible Condiment wrote:
breakfast wrote:

You must be a crotchety old man from Toronto, who spends his days googling new types of pipe tobacco even though he doesn't smoke, and counting the pennies in an antique dish he keeps by the door.

There are eleven pennies one candy and six types of lint. Also, Toronto is a wonderful city if you hate tress.
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 pm
poisonfree

I used to know a guy who had a library of self-produced videos.

he called them "Bone Sessions"

blech.
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Prontoid

Wow I woulda thought it would be quit high - I figure most people around my age (30) would have at least filmed themselves once in some way at some stage out of curiosity -

I used to live with a bloke who had a photo album filled with pictures of naked or semi clad women who he had done pieces on with black markers - I doubt he had se.x with all of them though -
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:30 pm
hermildo

do stumbling across naked photos of your friends on the internet count?

at one point it got really bad because they started looking professionally done, and it seemed like it was becoming some sort of a trend to have naked pictures up during that time.

well at least for them it was.

as far as videos go, i'd have to say about 10% of my friends do have them. including the ones that took nude photos of themselves for all the interwebz to see.

best phone call you'll receive from me at 3am: "dude, your girlfriend has some pictures i think you should see, because i don't think i'm supposed to be looking at these."

best part of that story is that he didn't know anything about them. awkwarddddd.
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:53 pm
Basilisk

I've never talked to anyone about video, but I'd say 80-90% have pictures at least
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:10 pm
dri

What %age of our friends do you think waste our water by pretending to wah their hands?
Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:23 am
futuristxen

dri wrote:
What %age of our friends do you think waste our water by pretending to wah their hands?

I do that. I'm afraid of soap stripping away my immune system in a strange bathroom just when i need it the most. I only wash my hands when they are truly dirty. Otherwise it's like inviting the plague to come live in my house.
Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

In college I had a dream about my roommate and his girlfriend having sex. The next day I found a tape of them having sex. That's the last time I want to think about, know about, dream about, or have any idea about a person I know having sex on camera.
Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 am
ROTTY

I made a tape once with one of my ex's! Filthy!

But i could never show anyone. It was for us only. Not at any point did i feel the urge to show my mates this. It would be creepy.

She did dump me for some brainwasher who thought he was marrying a virgin. Last conversation i had with her was .."hey remember that tape we made..." I could hear the panic in her breathing.

That tape got lost when i moved house 3 years ago.
Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:19 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

ROTTY wrote:
I made a tape once with one of my ex's! Filthy!

But i could never show anyone. It was for us only. Not at any point did i feel the urge to show my mates this. It would be creepy.

She did dump me for some brainwasher who thought he was marrying a virgin. Last conversation i had with her was .."hey remember that tape we made..." I could hear the panic in her breathing.

That tape got lost when i moved house 3 years ago.

That's actually sad to hear. This is why I would never ever make a tape. It's also why I feel sorry for people who do whether they understand the levity of it at this moment or not.
Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:03 am
ROTTY

Sage Francis wrote:

That's actually sad to hear. This is why I would never ever make a tape. It's also why I feel sorry for people who do whether they understand the levity of it at this moment or not.

Yeah it is. I never blackmailed her with it cos that would be cunty. I just reminded that part of our lives existed and she was entering a relationship on a lie. I was heartbroken (it was a 3 year relationshiop and she broke up with me and got married all within 6 months) so mybe i was a little cunty but this is going back almost 10 years now.

I can say i have not made a tape since that one...i think it was my curse.
Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:45 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next