Search
Register
ROCKTUCKET in RI 9/6/09 - pictures/reviews/cupcake
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Jared Paul

Well, I at least give you credit for not talking about dick again. You type more about "dick" and "cock" and "homos" than anyone on this whole forum; probably more than most people put together. Somebody give Trav a cookie for keeping the Dick out of his mouth for a whole 10 seconds.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Travadone

Jared Paul wrote:
Well, I at least give you credit for not talking about dick again. You type more about "dick" and "cock" and "homos" than anyone on this whole forum; probably more than most people put together. Somebody give Trav a cookie for keeping the Dick out of his mouth for a whole 10 seconds.
if you actually met me instead of being scared you would know this is not how i act.

you must learn.

ive met quite a few from this wonderful zone and they would take me home to mom....
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 pm
Jared Paul

Travadone wrote:
Jared Paul wrote:
if you actually met me instead of being scared you would know this is not how i act.

you must learn.

ive met quite a few from this wonderful zone and they would take me home to mom....

Travis, I'm not taking you home to meet my mother. Stop begging cause it's not gonna happen. Your mom on the other hand? That's a different story. I have no problem taking your mom home; in fact, it's actually gotten a little too easy lately, if you know what I mean.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Travadone

Jared Paul wrote:
Travadone wrote:
Jared Paul wrote:

you must learn.

Travis, I'm not taking you home to meet my mother. Stop begging cause it's not gonna happen. Your mom on the other hand? That's a different story. I have no problem taking your mom home; in fact, it's actually gotten a little too easy lately, if you know what I mean.
haha,i actually laughed out loud, see thats what i like,silly shit, "taking your mom home"

this is where i say

"that made my night"

and u say

"just like ur mom made mine"

i like this....
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 pm
JayAreSea

sweet, i can't make the show as i live in seattle, but i was about to ask about this alleged bricks & mortar store. i'm making a rare trip out east (eastern CT) for a wedding in Oct and we're flying into Providence...and I obviously wanna check it out since i'll probably never be there after this trip.

what celebrities can i count on manning the cash registers on thursday, Oct 9th? or should i say...will you even be OPEN on thurs, oct 9th???
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:51 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

you won't even see a cash register. I don't think we're official like that. It's more of an office space that is open to the public than it is a store store. If that makes sense. Maybe that will change, but downtown Pawtucket doesn't have much foot traffic.
Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:28 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

new info on the show posted in the first post of this thread.
Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 am
Alan Hague

Of course this coincides with my first night back at work! Why wouldn't it?

I'm unfortunately going to have to sit this one out, but if anybody CAN go, then they definitely should.
Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm
Travadone

chachi...no swann notty?

i remember when chachi i dont even think was a rapper,he was like a hype man for swann...
Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I remember when Chachi first started rapping. It was around 98 at the functions I was taking part in at URI. So he's definitely been doing his thing for a minute and staying active. Which is more than I can say for a lot of other folks I met at URI.
Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm
Travadone

Sage Francis wrote:
I remember when Chachi first started rapping. It was around 98 at the functions I was taking part in at URI. So he's definitely been doing his thing for a minute and staying active. Which is more than I can say for a lot of other folks I met at URI.

the real chachi
Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:07 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

True that. I know him as C-Boog which is what I still call him. Now I'm wondering if that's bugs him at all.
Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:17 pm
erich

slow down, is chachi really playing at this? like, rapping and stuff? that is so surreal.
Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:36 pm
Travadone

I can't make this...not even for 5 minutes...

I hate when I can't show support and drop money at these things...

Although sage my buddy, I always offer to send my support via paypal.
(For those who wonder how I get my pass here)

$$$$$$$$$$$

Super early set also, 7:45? Jeesh.
Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:55 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

6:45 set. Because apparently the groups after us have a projector they want to use and as this is taking place outside they need the sun to be down. I really don't mind going on early. In fact, the earlier the better. Especially at festivals.
Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:59 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next