Search
Register
ROCKTUCKET in RI 9/6/09 - pictures/reviews/cupcake
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Jared Paul

Who Farted... was it Travadone?
He won't take his meds...
so Doc shoves suppositories up his Ass-y-hole!

Who's cryin'... is it Travis Meds?
can't come back
after Z PwNs his ass AGAIN.

You're a spazzzzzzzzzzzz. A gun and a badge ain't gonna change that.
Calm down, stop skipping Group, and take your meds.

*I shit in your mouth. And your mom's- I'll send you the picture mail.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:55 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Travadone

smh.

lame.

jared.

if i wanted i would crush you like LL does jelly beans in bad.

but im afraid you would tell on me and not take your ass beating like a man.

im alpha male.

ive seen you around,putting your eye at the ground when i walk by you,i know you see me.

i will hug you,itll be cute.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:59 pm
Captiv8

mattrego wrote:
Captiv8 wrote:
You have no idea how much I'd rather be in Pawtucket than anywhere.

Wow. I don't think those words have ever been written down, typed out or spoken aloud. Ever.

http://flickr.com/photos/10951005@N03/1645799899

And yet they are too true. Pawtucket would mean freedom, and freedom tastes a lot better than being trapped. Plus, it's not like I'd have to stay. And it would be cool to visit the store, which looks quite nice. And it seems like all the good stuff is happening in New England, not middle America.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 pm
z-spot22

what Jared just said is personified by this dancing dude's leg and Trav's career as a rent a cop is represented by the little kid runnin across the floor

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param></object>

yo Trav, the Mall called.....they need you to pull a double this weekend, its Homecoming weekend and all
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Travadone

dont hate zspot....

i will make sure to call you every weekend i have off when im in the academy since i have to sleep there :(
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm
mattrego

Captiv8 wrote:
mattrego wrote:
Captiv8 wrote:
You have no idea how much I'd rather be in Pawtucket than anywhere.

Wow. I don't think those words have ever been written down, typed out or spoken aloud. Ever.

http://flickr.com/photos/10951005@N03/1645799899

And yet they are too true. Pawtucket would mean freedom, and freedom tastes a lot better than being trapped. Plus, it's not like I'd have to stay. And it would be cool to visit the store, which looks quite nice. And it seems like all the good stuff is happening in New England, not middle America.

Yeah, I read about your situation so I know where you are coming from. You should come up. You can stay with Frezz. Or Trav.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:23 pm
Travadone

i would let captiv8 stay with me if he came down...

we could watch ufc and i would try my hardest to get him laid.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:25 pm
z-spot22

dude, i dont hate you....i dont even kinda dislike you, i just think you say some stupid shit sometimes, but lately i've also realized there are different boats for different folks, so if you wanna swing you gnarly around here and call me a cock sucker and put down every SFR artist and all the people here for whatever insignificant little reason your pea brain might have then so be it....have at it bro, hope youre getting out of this whatever it is your life is lacking

but just so you know its really tired bro, there's a real short list here of people who give a shit what you say.....so why dont you go dunk on your little nerf hoop and pump your iron and drink your creatine shakes while you get your ass handed to you at the cock asscademy, i guess when they said if you cant beat 'em join 'em you took that shit literally.....

pea soup
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:35 pm
Captiv8

Travadone wrote:
i would let captiv8 stay with me if he came down...

we could watch ufc and i would try my hardest to get him laid.

Your hospitality knows no bounds. I would actually like to meet you and see how you are in real life. Then again, you might feel that you had to keep up with the act, which would be endlessly frustrating. And I'd rather watch football, so that's a conflict of interest.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:40 pm
mattrego

Zspot should come to RI and stay with Trav
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:40 pm
McTools

Congrads on the store Sage!! It looks nice, wish I would have delayed my trip out to Narganzzit, or how ever it's spelled... Hope my grampa keeps kicking it, that way when I head out next year I can stop by! Hope the opening goes well! Good luck!!
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 pm
z-spot22

mattrego wrote:
Zspot should come to RI and stay with Trav

ya know i thought about that and its kinda funny but i bet you in all reality Trav and i would probably get along pretty well, but i dont like nobody on no stinkin internets and we've said too much here to turn back now, im thinkin Trav reminds me of younger me, no disrespect but thats probably why he pisses me off so bad

so fuck you dude
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:57 pm
Jared Paul

z-spot22 wrote:
what Jared just said is personified by this dancing dude's leg and Trav's career as a rent a cop is represented by the little kid runnin across the floor

yo Trav, the Mall called.....they need you to pull a double this weekend, its Homecoming weekend and all

hahahhahahahahaha

Seriously though lil' Trav, Is that really what this is all about- you've really had a drippy hard on for me all this time because you were too scared to say hello! Maaaaaaan, if you wanted to hang out at a show you shoulda just said HI.

I can assure you I have no fuckin' idea what you look like. But if I did, I would've gone right up and said HEY! Mostly to see if you were really Schizophrenic; and probably to try to be nice to you, on account of you being all fucked up and feeling like a goddamned fish out of water in even the most normal of circumstances. *And probably also out of sheer morbid curiosity to see if you could really be as much of a moron frat-boy bro in real life as you are in these threads.

What a fucking Dildo. You are not an Alpha male... You are an Alpha FAIL.

The funny part, is that it could be so easy but for some reason you have to do it the hard way and run around fucking with people all day long. I guess that's fine, Z Spot can continue using your virtual head as a PwNing bag and the whole forum can just go on wishing you'd go away. Makes no difference to me: I'm just happy you haven't exposed yourself to a bunch of little kids or shot up a school yet. I'll mail you print outs of the forum discussion talking about your meltdown after they lock you up...

Jared: "Sure does suck that Trav went out like that, but boy is it niiiiiiice to be able to have a normal conversation around here!"

Z-Spot: "Seriously. I kinda feel bad for the guy but after a month without his constant harassment and inappropriate bullshit ruining 70% of the threads, coming here suddenly doesn't feel like a waste of my fucking time anymore... you know?"

Jared: "Z... I know EXACTLY what you mean. You think they're treating him ok?"

Z-Spot: "Who fucking cares?"

Jared: "You're right. Let's mail him a mix cd that says "From the Forum with Love," but fill the jewel case full of pubes instead."
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:57 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
z-spot22

word up yo ass mutha fucka!

who fah-ted? it was Travadone

there's no rhyme or rap comin, thats it.....
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Travadone

Jared Paul wrote:
z-spot22 wrote:

hahahhahahahahaha

Seriously though lil' Trav, Is that really what this is all about- you've really had a drippy hard on for me all this time because you were too scared to say hello! Maaaaaaan, if you wanted to hang out at a show you shoulda just said HI.

I can assure you I have no fuckin' idea what you look like. But if I did, I would've gone right up and said HEY! Mostly to see if you were really Schizophrenic; and probably to try to be nice to you, on account of you being all fucked up and feeling like a goddamned fish out of water in even the most normal of circumstances. *And probably also out of sheer morbid curiosity to see if you could really be as much of a moron frat-boy bro in real life as you are in these threads.

What a fucking Dildo. You are not an Alpha male... You are an Alpha FAIL.

The funny part, is that it could be so easy but for some reason you have to do it the hard way and run around fucking with people all day long. I guess that's fine, Z Spot can continue using your virtual head as a PwNing bag and the whole forum can just go on wishing you'd go away. Makes no difference to me: I'm just happy you haven't exposed yourself to a bunch of little kids or shot up a school yet. I'll mail you print outs of the forum discussion talking about your meltdown after they lock you up...

Jared: "Sure does suck that Trav went out like that, but boy is it niiiiiiice to be able to have a normal conversation around here!"

Z-Spot: "Seriously. I kinda feel bad for the guy but after a month without his constant harassment and inappropriate bullshit ruining 70% of the threads, coming here suddenly doesn't feel like a waste of my fucking time anymore... you know?"

Jared: "Z... I know EXACTLY what you mean. You think they're treating him ok?"

Z-Spot: "Who fucking cares?"

Jared: "You're right. Let's mail him a mix cd that says "From the Forum with Love," but fill the jewel case full of pubes instead."
smh.

you typed all that?

smh.
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next