Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Mac Lethal and RSE part ways. Grieves and BCR part ways
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
Mac Lethal
the one with the back hair


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 1920
Location: kc
 Reply with quote  

neveragainlikesheep wrote:
oh and yeah, i'm shazzb0t.


What's 26% of 7,349?
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Travadone



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2977
Location: LI(f)E SUCKS (The Album)
 Reply with quote  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this is grieves?????




this mouthbreathing cocksucking napolean dynamite motherfucker?! hahaha

"do the chickens have large talons.."




black clover? UGH GOD
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
neveragainlikesheep



Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2536
Location: TKO from Tokyo
 Reply with quote  

Mac Lethal 2007 wrote:
neveragainlikesheep wrote:
oh and yeah, i'm shazzb0t.


What's 26% of 7,349?


Word going around these internetz is that it's dickbutt, but I guess you'll just have to figure that one out on your own.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:54 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mac Lethal
the one with the back hair


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 1920
Location: kc
 Reply with quote  

neveragainlikesheep wrote:
Mac Lethal 2007 wrote:
neveragainlikesheep wrote:
oh and yeah, i'm shazzb0t.


What's 26% of 7,349?


Word going around these internetz is that it's dickbutt, but I guess you'll just have to figure that one out on your own.



?
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:01 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
neveragainlikesheep



Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2536
Location: TKO from Tokyo
 Reply with quote  

Mac Lethal 2007 wrote:
neveragainlikesheep wrote:
Mac Lethal 2007 wrote:
neveragainlikesheep wrote:
oh and yeah, i'm shazzb0t.


What's 26% of 7,349?


Word going around these internetz is that it's dickbutt, but I guess you'll just have to figure that one out on your own.



?


dickbutt. you know.. dickbutt.

it's a dick with a butt that has a dick in it.

in a word, dickbutt.

seek out dickbutt. it isn't too far out there. when you find him.. dude, you'll lol.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:03 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21596
 Reply with quote  

seandaley wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:
Well, not that it matters...and not that I care...but Mac was sent back to the drawing board a couple times before the final 11:11 was turned in, right? The final version of 11:11 is definitely not my favorite version of that album, but it tis what it tis. And people can pick it up in stores and be like, "What's up with this dude's FACE??"


even this wording is misleading.
no one was sent back to anywhere.
but thanks for not caring.
riding in cars with boys.
-HHHS


I didn't get to catch the initial response before the edit, but sorry if my wording was misleading. It actually wasn't as much of a statement as it was a question. Wasn't he sent back to the drawing board a couple times? No need for anyone to feel attacked. I get sent back to the drawing board from time to time. It should have happened more often on a couple projects.

And you're welcome for my not caring. I'm not invested in the issue more than anyone else outside of the sensitive circle.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:34 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Travadone



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2977
Location: LI(f)E SUCKS (The Album)
 Reply with quote  

if anyone should have went back to the drawing board its sean with that lemons record.

the singles werent good.

the videos werent good.


wild wild horses was good.

very good.

the production wasnt good.


i liked the first half of the original 11:11 sessions and some other tracks from the commercial release of 11:11


if i could pick and choose from both 11:11 and make one lp it woulda been a dope release.



also i do own the lemons record because i support atmosphere and sean makes it up to me with certain tracks from the sad clown series.

good daddy
carry me home
lyndale ave users manual

i bought dilly dillys record and shirt cause she is hot and i was hoping id get a hug,she intimidates me.


edit:sage is my hometown hero.


whatever happened to swann notty? RI heads do you remember that track..4 steps?
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Mac Lethal
the one with the back hair


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 1920
Location: kc
 Reply with quote  

Travadone wrote:
if anyone should have went back to the drawing board its sean with that lemons record.

the singles werent good.

the videos werent good.


wild wild horses was good.

very good.

the production wasnt good.


i liked the first half of the original 11:11 sessions and some other tracks from the commercial release of 11:11


if i could pick and choose from both 11:11 and make one lp it woulda been a dope release.



also i do own the lemons record because i support atmosphere and sean makes it up to me with certain tracks from the sad clown series.

good daddy
carry me home
lyndale ave users manual

i bought dilly dillys record and shirt cause she is hot and i was hoping id get a hug,she intimidates me.


edit:sage is my hometown hero.


whatever happened to swann notty? RI heads do you remember that track..4 steps?


I just saw your banned from Lethalville post.

I had NO IDEA that was you. If you do research, another dude named Travis just kicked up a bunch of bullshit the other day and got banned. Thought it was him.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:44 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
MYOWNCLICHE



Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Posts: 3886
Location: In side YOUR head
 Reply with quote  

Jesus Christ..I never thought I would say this..Trav...Shut Up
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
seandaley
passive aggressifist


Joined: 13 Jan 2003
Posts: 1608
 Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
seandaley wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:
Well, not that it matters...and not that I care...but Mac was sent back to the drawing board a couple times before the final 11:11 was turned in, right? The final version of 11:11 is definitely not my favorite version of that album, but it tis what it tis. And people can pick it up in stores and be like, "What's up with this dude's FACE??"


even this wording is misleading.
no one was sent back to anywhere.
but thanks for not caring.
riding in cars with boys.
-HHHS


I didn't get to catch the initial response before the edit, but sorry if my wording was misleading. It actually wasn't as much of a statement as it was a question. Wasn't he sent back to the drawing board a couple times? No need for anyone to feel attacked. I get sent back to the drawing board from time to time. It should have happened more often on a couple projects.

And you're welcome for my not caring. I'm not invested in the issue more than anyone else outside of the sensitive circle.


only thing that changed in the edit was:
-HHHS

and you sir are a great lyrical dancer.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Travadone



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2977
Location: LI(f)E SUCKS (The Album)
 Reply with quote  

mac, its not serious,banned or not banned,doesnt matter to me. i talk to alot of people off the forums and its just something to laugh about,never take anything i say to personal...its just....business.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
adic



Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 727
Location: SJC
 Reply with quote  

The RSE version on 11:11 is on the only Mac album I didn't like, I think there were like 2 tracks on that album I liked... The version that was released as original is much better...
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:49 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21596
 Reply with quote  

Travadone wrote:
whatever happened to swann notty?


He actually just released another album but it's under a new name. I can't remember it at the moment. I think it's Sean something. I will look around for it. Pretty good album but too many cameos.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:50 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Mac Lethal
the one with the back hair


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 1920
Location: kc
 Reply with quote  

Travadone wrote:
mac, its not serious,banned or not banned,doesnt matter to me. i talk to alot of people off the forums and its just something to laugh about,never take anything i say to personal...its just....business.


I wasn't actually being serious. Just telling you I didn't know it was you.

I didn't un-ban you or anything.

I'm starving, bye.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:50 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
C.R.A.Z.Y



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Posts: 2734
Location: Vote for me and i'll vote for you.
 Reply with quote  

to be quite fair i have never followed Mac or Grieves, but i do know one thing, I never would have ever known who Grieves was or heard of him if it wasn't for Mac's tireless championing of him. Sux eh?

Sean's clues are great. I never would have guessed. Hmmm...sneaky sneaky.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:25 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon