Search
Register
when your friend..
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Travadone

Dyss wrote:
Sorry for your loss Mem. I know what you are going through. Even if it feels like you got things under control now, take some time off to digest it. Shit will come back to haunt you otherwise. The last thing you should do is to take into considoration what some shitheads in this thread says.

Travadone, if you ever make it over to Sweden I would happily be meeting you with a fist on your cheek.
sweden. lol.
Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:55 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

Travadone wrote:
Dyss wrote:
Sorry for your loss Mem. I know what you are going through. Even if it feels like you got things under control now, take some time off to digest it. Shit will come back to haunt you otherwise. The last thing you should do is to take into considoration what some shitheads in this thread says.

Travadone, if you ever make it over to Sweden I would happily be meeting you with a fist on your cheek.
sweden. lol.

hey fuckhead you could atleast say 'my bad' i was wrong
but i dont think you will
furthing my opionon of you being a total pos
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:36 am
Travadone

mortalthoughts wrote:
Travadone wrote:
Dyss wrote:

sweden. lol.

POS? LIKE THE RAPPER?
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:39 am
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

Travadone wrote:
mortalthoughts wrote:
Travadone wrote:
Dyss wrote:

sweden. lol.

POS? LIKE THE RAPPER?

no...like...

the shit that spews out of your mouth on a daily basis

Last edited by mortalthoughts on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 am
C.R.A.Z.Y

hery mem, sorry for your loss thats some tough shit, i cant say i quite know what it is like because i havent had it happen to me, but get some rest and take care and whatever you do, dont hurt yourself....

for everyone else who doesnt understand posting things like that on the net...to some the net its self is a friend, someone to talk to when no one is around and for others, a numbing drug to turn to for a shot of that certain something just to get you through. it makes sense to me why someone would post this in a place like this. sometimes.

imagine what your life would be like if the internet was your friend to turn to....that is a sad situation that neednt be made fun of- it speaks for it self.

<3
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 am
Confidential

I am Sorry mem. Don't people know that when you disrespect someone, you really dis yourself?

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param></object>
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 am
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

Frezz wrote:
This thread was disappointing in many ways.

Sorry for your loss, Mem.

for someone to reach that point to seriously consider or even doing it, they have to be in a dark, dark scary place. It would have been nice if people reserved judgement before they automatically assumed the posts were a fraud. When faced with tragic situations everyone reacts to things differently. Suicide, attempted suicide is a sad sad thing. Alot of people miss the warning signs because there too busy too notice or too wrapped up in their own world to notice when one of their friends or family members is near the brink. A 10 minute phone call can make a world of difference, showing compassion and empathy can go along way. We've all had our ups and downs, an various struggles, sometimes people have mental illness or wires are crossed in their brain and its a chemical inbalance that goes untreated or undiagnosed. With minimal effort sometimes these things can be prevented. Obviously you can't save everyone and some people are beyond saving and its up to each individual to fight thru the wall themselves, some can, some can't. To those saying people who commit suicide are weak and selfish, I reckon you haven't experienced really dark hardships yet in your lifes. Don't worry they will come then maybe you will not be so eager to judge someone else.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:01 am
Plum Puddin'

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:
Frezz wrote:
This thread was disappointing in many ways.

Sorry for your loss, Mem.

To those saying people who commit suicide are weak and selfish, I reckon you haven't experienced really dark hardships yet in your lifes. Don't worry they will come then maybe you will not be so eager to judge someone else.

Both of these. Mem, we have never spoken... but fuck. That is some heavy shit. Don't feel you should be sticking to any timeline with your healing.

I lost my sis in 2003 & that shit still doesnt seem real.

Fucking life.

Gideon was on point with his post.
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:32 am
cakes

Oy vey...

mem, i'm sorry to hear about this. if i were you, i'd avoid toxic conversation right now, it's not worth your time or your energy. i know i hate hearing this, but it will get better.

http://www.suicidegrief.com/
http://www.suicide.org/suicide-survivors-forum.html
Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:27 pm
Mikal kHill

It's waaaay more respectful to post pictures of dookie in the suicide thread... Nothing but class, guys.

-kHill
Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:34 pm
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

I know riiight!

geez,

me
Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

apologies for the shit in this thread mem
i was drunk and fuckhead trav was driving me insane
Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 am
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

mortalthoughts wrote:
apologies for the shit in this thread mem
i was drunk and fuckhead trav was driving me insane

No worries mate. Im sure Ive said some questionable things in my time too.

;)

mem
Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:38 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8