Search
Register
Trav and Phil
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

Bandini wrote:
a non alcoholic beer then. or a protein shake, or whatever it is you drink.

I always picture Trav getting totally pumped up in his kitchen, pounding shakes, and smashing eggs on his forehead.
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:02 pm
Raoul DeGroot

The pilgrims drank beer, my dude. And they hated anything fun. The little kids on the Mayflower were always pounding mad ales direct from the cask and loving life so hard.
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:06 pm
phataccino

Travadone wrote:
i dont drink. icarus openly drinks in front of his kids and asks "can you grab me a beer" i dont like that shit at all.

The horror! Icarus is a fucking monster!
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:02 pm
adic

Haha, when I was a kid I was the designated beer getter for my dad, I didn't mind as a kid. If I ever have one of my own best believe they will be fetchin some beers...
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:25 pm
Travadone

adic wrote:
Haha, when I was a kid I was the designated beer getter for my dad, I didn't mind as a kid. If I ever have one of my own best believe they will be fetchin some beers...
you disgust me. i would never treat my son like that.
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I used to get beers for my dad too. Hell, my mom used to send me to the store to buy her cigarettes. That's such a random memory.
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 pm
adic

You got to put them to work early... otherwise they turn out to be lazy asshole kids
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 pm
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

Travadone wrote:
Bandini wrote:
icarus, trav, phil -- I would like to invite you guys to my apartment for a beer summit. just a few guys, hanging out, talking through some issues over a couple cold ones. let me know what flavor you like. I'll have it chilled real nice.
i dont drink. icarus openly drinks in front of his kids and asks "can you grab me a beer" i dont like that shit at all.

I don't drink either.

I must say people making comments about me is kinda weird. People have these perceptions of me from my comments on here. I think I would maybe disappoint people in real life If they expect me to be some rowdy, loud in your face guy cuz Im actually the exact oppsoite. I like to keep a low profile an am always on the humble an try not to draw attention to myself at all. I am very laid back, mellow Im not a a dude that parties or goes to bars or clubs. I just have a sharp mouth that's all.
A while back I was going to ask the mods about switching my name cuz there is a stigma attached to "phil" that Im not sure Im comfortable with..in the end I said F it, its just a message board it aint that serious.

Last edited by PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:39 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:
Travadone wrote:
Bandini wrote:
icarus, trav, phil -- I would like to invite you guys to my apartment for a beer summit. just a few guys, hanging out, talking through some issues over a couple cold ones. let me know what flavor you like. I'll have it chilled real nice.

I don't drink either.

I must say people making comments about me is kinda weird. People have these perceptions of my from my comments on here. I think I would maybe disappoint people in real life If they expect me to be some rowdy, loud in your face guy cuz Im actually the exact oppsoite. I like to keep a low profile an am always on the humble an try not to draw attention to myself at all. I am very laid back, mellow Im not a a dude that parties or goes to bars or clubs. I just have a sharp mouth that's all.
A while back I was going to ask the mods about switching my name cuz there is a stigma attached to "phil" that Im not sure Im comfortable with..in the end I said F it, its just a message board it aint that serious.

atleast you didnt pick the shit tastic screen name mortalthoughts
im not an emo kid i swear!
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:49 pm
michaelmichael motorcycle

What does being called mortalthoughts have to do with being an emo kid? noone ever called you an emo kid ever. lame kid, yes.

no emo
-mmmc
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:54 pm
Travadone

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:
Travadone wrote:
Bandini wrote:

I don't drink either.

I must say people making comments about me is kinda weird. People have these perceptions of me from my comments on here. I think I would maybe disappoint people in real life If they expect me to be some rowdy, loud in your face guy cuz Im actually the exact oppsoite. I like to keep a low profile an am always on the humble an try not to draw attention to myself at all. I am very laid back, mellow Im not a a dude that parties or goes to bars or clubs. I just have a sharp mouth that's all.
basically snitching on this thing of ours...smh

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

michaelmichael motorcycle wrote:
What does being called mortalthoughts have to do with being an emo kid? noone ever called you an emo kid ever. lame kid, yes.

no emo
-mmmc

haha you've obviously never seen my posts from when i was 18
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

Lame Kid 4 Eva!

represent that shit!
Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:26 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

Neuro wrote: