Search
Register
Trav and Phil
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

prolyphic81

Trav and Phil  Reply with quote  

You guys are both grown men who get hard-ons by being dicks to other people on the Strange Famous Forum. Now, if that’s how you want to spend your time, so be it. But, when you look back on your life you might regret it. So, instead of giving you guys some useless smart ass response, here is what I have to say to the both of you.

Have either one of you ever lost someone you loved or care for? Did you ever visit them in the hospital and watch them deteriorate? If so, did you guys not learn anything from that experience? Do you guys have kids? What if someone said what you guys say to other people to one of your kids? There are people who are dying with terminal illnesses who would do anything to have the opportunities you guys have. There are people risking their lives on make shift rafts to come to this country to have the same opportunities both of you grown men already have. They wouldn’t understand why two healthy men would act the way you guys do. Wasting time being negative towards other people cuz you get a kick out of it. Go out and experience some shit and get to know people. Because maybe if you guys appreciated what you have, you wouldn’t be so fucking petty and negative towards other people. And you would find something better to do with your time.

peace
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:07 am
xGasPricesx

Amen.

Although, I highly doubt this will change anything. I give it about two hours before both of them come in here with some smart ass comments.

And as far as I can tell, Phil isn't nearly as bad as Trav. But I could be wrong about that.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:18 am
tommi teardrop

smh
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:29 am
Disharmony

Uhhh. Welcome to the internet.
Also, I think Phil has a kid. But don't you dare walk around it naked.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:29 am
xGasPricesx

Disharmony wrote:
Uhhh. Welcome to the internet.
Also, I think Phil has a kid. But don't you dare walk around it naked.

I'm pretty sure they both have kids, I have seen Trav talk about his a few times, and Phil has multiple times. And that whole "this is the internet" thing, I'm getting real tired of that, like the fact that you don't have to personally speak the words in your human form excuses everything you say. I guess I can understand how you older guys feel that way, but this is the age of Myspace, Facebook, etc. The internet is no longer a place where you are some random, unknown, stranger. Get used to it.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:35 am
Confidential

I haven't been one of the superstars here, but have been here for a few years, since about 2003-2004. At that time almost every single thread had something hilarious. Every once in a while there would be a "this forum fell of thread" and the consensus would be that this thread is what you make it.

i was riding my bike today and thinking about that time that Granther Birdly asked Dj Dee? about why he (paraphrase) "continuously listened to music that degrades women" and qualified it with "this is not a call-out." So I was riding my bike thinking, well, yes it was a call-out, but call-outs aren't necessarily a bad thing.

Phil does have kids, he recently got a little over-defensive about a comment regarding public nudity around kids. He was banned for asking about the bang-ability of Tonya from SOS, then re-instated for one-reason or another, and was probably going through some difficult time when he made the comment.

If Trav was the Trav that I remember, about 2007 he rose to SFF notoriety and fell when when he didn't show for a key-style battle in which membership to the forum was at stake for the winner. He said he was going through some hard time or something, then let back on. I would be very surprised if he was actually B.Dolan, as some have suggested- that would be too elaborate, time consuming, consistent given the amount of work that Dolan does.

Since it was decided by the mods that it was Ok for Trav to be Trav, and the general attitude is "if you don't like it then go pay for your own message board" then there is really no point to lobby against them. It is definitely not worth it to ask them to be more considerate. Trav's comment about Mem's hair smelling like Jenkem was the first chuckle I got, but he is racist and the violence he speaks is very real- not in the sense that he is really going to beat the shit out of everyone, in the sense that the speech itself is an act of violence.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:00 am
Travadone

smh.

threadstarter has sand in his vagina.

smh.

LOL.

Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:36 am
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

this is totally out of left field, what have I said or done recently that was questionable?
I laughed at the line where Trav called you a virgin. Is that what this is about?
I make sarcastic comments to try and make people laugh, that is all. I look for the humor in things. The majority of my comments are not mean spirited nor have malice. They should be taken at face value. Even if I clown on someone it's in a playful way not in a hateful way. People talk shit to me all the time and tell me Im a degenerate and have no redeeming qualities as a person. Several people have said that to me on here. Hi Icarus! It's a message board, people are going to talk shit thats just the way it is. Trav is a one trick pony if you have been around long enough you would see there is more to my comments then just the sarcastic stuff.

For the record I have a daughter. She starts the 2nd grade tomorrow and I have to get up early an take her to school and I shouldn't even be up right now but oh well. Her 7th birthday is next Sunday You want me to talk about how all weekend I birthday shoppped for her and planned her b-day party with my mom? Or how I told my daughters mom we are lucky to have her? An everyday I am thankful that I have her in my life? Ya know why I don't cuz no one gives a shit.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:44 am
DM

Phil gets salty, sometimes aggressive, but they seem like real reactions, and that's cool by me. I don't think he's anything like Trav, or, is doing what Trav is trying to do, which is pretty transparent.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:33 am
AdamBomb

Can't we all just get along? I don't think anybody takes these two so seriously that they are actually hurt. Sometimes when this forum gets a little stagnant, the random wrongness is just what the doctor ordered.

Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:36 am
WeDueThis

Damn pro, you sittin there soundin like a bitch. Its the internet.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:07 am
DeadAwake

WeDueThis wrote:
Its the internet.

The internets sick of not being personified.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:15 am
neveragainlikesheep

AdamBomb wrote:

YES!
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:14 am
Captiv8

A heartfelt attempt at unity, Prolyphic, but I'm afraid there's too much e-machismo at stake here for Trav to let the guard down. Phil has been more or less cantankerous, though never really offensive, and he's an old-timer, so I accept him for what he is. Trav, on the other hand, works fastidiously at producing some kind of inflammatory effect. His dedication to that task, while admirable in principle, is nothing short of baffling in the long run because it rarely ceases. Trav showed us a little bit of his humanity in the volunteer firefighting thread, but then took it right back when he lambasted the rest of us pussies who didn't, you know, volunteer.

It's clear to me that Trav, more than anyone I've ever seen or heard, needs a hug. A big one, like Zangief Atomic Piledriver big, and he needs to be held until he starts sobbing, wailing, choking. It sounds cliche, I know, but it's the only possible solution to the negativity. Trav hurts others because he hurts. He pushes others away because he was never closely held. He acts the bro because deep down he actually feels a little sensitive.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:46 am
jstile

Jesus christ you people catch far too many fucking feelings. It's the internet. People say stupid shit. I love the fact that all it takes is the entry of one person like Trav to throw you all into this kind of self-reflectory passage of "this guy sucks so much he's not right for the SFR". This is no intellectual utopia, it's an internet forum. Trav is intermittently funny, but what is consistently hilarious is y'all's reaction to him. It's great seeing the "intellectual heavyweights" on this place completely incapable of dealing with someone like this.

And prolyphic... smh man, smh. I guess Trav was right about ya.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next