Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Sexually frustrated dude shoots up woman's fitness club.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
Travadone



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2977
Location: LI(f)E SUCKS (The Album)
 Reply with quote  

thats it? you lost.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
angrymushroom



Joined: 13 Mar 2003
Posts: 108
 Reply with quote  

Travadone wrote:
angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:

if i was to walk up to a black chick and say "hey i never went out with a black chick wanna hang out" it would work,why? because my personality and charisma,im confident.




Okay I have dated black guys, asian, hispanic....

I am caucasian and a woman.

If a man came up to me and said they had never been with a white girl
and they want to 'hang out' I would immediately look at said guy as having
zero charisma. ESPECIALLY if he acted confident while saying it.
i have my way with words...some people got some dont, have you seen phil? enough said.

ill gladly invite a forum member with me for a night out and show you how ridiculous i am and people just eat the shit up,it really is ridiculous.


People eat up Dane Cook's routine.
Sometimes you can just be so bad with words, etc that people think it's funny, eat it up.
More like the people aren't laughing with you but at you.


Last edited by angrymushroom on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Travadone



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2977
Location: LI(f)E SUCKS (The Album)
 Reply with quote  

angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:
angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:

if i was to walk up to a black chick and say "hey i never went out with a black chick wanna hang out" it would work,why? because my personality and charisma,im confident.




Okay I have dated black guys, asian, hispanic....

I am caucasian and a woman.

If a man came up to me and said they had never been with a white girl
and they want to 'hang out' I would immediately look at said guy as having
zero charisma. ESPECIALLY if he acted confident while saying it.
i have my way with words...some people got some dont, have you seen phil? enough said.

ill gladly invite a forum member with me for a night out and show you how ridiculous i am and people just eat the shit up,it really is ridiculous.


People eat up Dane Cook's routine. Sometimes you can just be so bad with words, etc that people think it's funny, eat it up. More like the people aren't laughing with you but at you.
whatever you say mushroom tip
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
angrymushroom



Joined: 13 Mar 2003
Posts: 108
 Reply with quote  

Travadone wrote:
angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:
angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:

if i was to walk up to a black chick and say "hey i never went out with a black chick wanna hang out" it would work,why? because my personality and charisma,im confident.




Okay I have dated black guys, asian, hispanic....

I am caucasian and a woman.

If a man came up to me and said they had never been with a white girl
and they want to 'hang out' I would immediately look at said guy as having
zero charisma. ESPECIALLY if he acted confident while saying it.
i have my way with words...some people got some dont, have you seen phil? enough said.

ill gladly invite a forum member with me for a night out and show you how ridiculous i am and people just eat the shit up,it really is ridiculous.


People eat up Dane Cook's routine. Sometimes you can just be so bad with words, etc that people think it's funny, eat it up. More like the people aren't laughing with you but at you.
whatever you say mushroom tip

Well I had this name because I thought of the mushrooms from super mario and it was my AIM screename.
You know like 10 years ago. AIM. When you had to connect to the internet
with dial up and watch the boxes progress to get you on the 'interwebz'.
Then, my ex thought my name was too common and put me on albums
as 'angrymushroomgirl'. Bleh. It's 2009.
If I could change this screename I would. hahaha I think of penis when
I look at it now. I don't want to think of penis, penis isn't pretty.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:31 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Travadone



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2977
Location: LI(f)E SUCKS (The Album)
 Reply with quote  

angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:
angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:
angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:

if i was to walk up to a black chick and say "hey i never went out with a black chick wanna hang out" it would work,why? because my personality and charisma,im confident.




Okay I have dated black guys, asian, hispanic....

I am caucasian and a woman.

If a man came up to me and said they had never been with a white girl
and they want to 'hang out' I would immediately look at said guy as having
zero charisma. ESPECIALLY if he acted confident while saying it.
i have my way with words...some people got some dont, have you seen phil? enough said.

ill gladly invite a forum member with me for a night out and show you how ridiculous i am and people just eat the shit up,it really is ridiculous.


People eat up Dane Cook's routine. Sometimes you can just be so bad with words, etc that people think it's funny, eat it up. More like the people aren't laughing with you but at you.
whatever you say mushroom tip

Well I had this name because I thought of the mushrooms from super mario and it was my AIM screename.
You know like 10 years ago. AIM. When you had to connect to the internet
with dial up and watch the boxes progress to get you on the 'interwebz'.
Then, my ex thought my name was too common and put me on albums
as 'angrymushroomgirl'. Bleh. It's 2009.
If I could change this screename I would. hahaha I think of penis when
I look at it now. I don't want to think of penis, penis isn't pretty.
see,now youre talking to me,i have a way with words...we argue now you talk to me, eh eh ? wink wink...

Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:36 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
adic



Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 727
Location: SJC
 Reply with quote  

Phil wins this round...

Trav, most of the time I either like or can easily ignore your posts, but the personal attacks are really cheap and unneccesary... you come off like a frontin ass busta when you pull that shit...

I wouldn't be suprised if you can pull some drunks chicks at the bar though, some chicks like deusche...
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:41 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
angrymushroom



Joined: 13 Mar 2003
Posts: 108
 Reply with quote  

Travadone wrote:
see,now youre talking to me,i have a way with words...we argue now you talk to me, eh eh ? wink wink...



I wasn't arguing, I just wasn't agreeing.
If you fed me that line about not being with (insert race card here) before
I would totes not talk to you.
Hey, I am bored - I haven't posted on here in years and you are one of
the people that chats a lot.
I'm totally not eating your shit. Really I hate shit.
I clean it up all day, awesome.

I don't think anyone should talk crap about each others kids though.
I think that's where I draw the line.


Last edited by angrymushroom on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Travadone



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2977
Location: LI(f)E SUCKS (The Album)
 Reply with quote  

angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:
angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:
angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:
angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:

if i was to walk up to a black chick and say "hey i never went out with a black chick wanna hang out" it would work,why? because my personality and charisma,im confident.




Okay I have dated black guys, asian, hispanic....

I am caucasian and a woman.

If a man came up to me and said they had never been with a white girl
and they want to 'hang out' I would immediately look at said guy as having
zero charisma. ESPECIALLY if he acted confident while saying it.
i have my way with words...some people got some dont, have you seen phil? enough said.

ill gladly invite a forum member with me for a night out and show you how ridiculous i am and people just eat the shit up,it really is ridiculous.


People eat up Dane Cook's routine. Sometimes you can just be so bad with words, etc that people think it's funny, eat it up. More like the people aren't laughing with you but at you.
whatever you say mushroom tip

Well I had this name because I thought of the mushrooms from super mario and it was my AIM screename.
You know like 10 years ago. AIM. When you had to connect to the internet
with dial up and watch the boxes progress to get you on the 'interwebz'.
Then, my ex thought my name was too common and put me on albums
as 'angrymushroomgirl'. Bleh. It's 2009.
If I could change this screename I would. hahaha I think of penis when
I look at it now. I don't want to think of penis, penis isn't pretty.
see,now youre talking to me,i have a way with words...we argue now you talk to me, eh eh ? wink wink...



I wasn't arguing, I just wasn't agreeing.
If you fed me that line about not being with (insert race card here) before
I would totes not talk to you.
Hey, I am bored - I haven't posted on here in years and you are one of
the people that chats a lot.
I'm totally not eating your shit. Really I hate shit.
I clean it up all day, awesome.

I don't think anyone should talk crap about each others kids though.
I think that's where I draw the line.
its best we take this....elsewhere if u know what i mean...
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
xGasPricesx



Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 1456
 Reply with quote  

Travadone wrote:


ill gladly invite a forum member with me for a night out and show you how ridiculous i am and people just eat the shit up,it really is ridiculous.




I know far too many guys just like you, and trust me when I say this, those people don't really like you. You just act like a little baby and so they treat you as such.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:46 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
angrymushroom



Joined: 13 Mar 2003
Posts: 108
 Reply with quote  

xGasPricesx wrote:
Travadone wrote:


ill gladly invite a forum member with me for a night out and show you how ridiculous i am and people just eat the shit up,it really is ridiculous.




I know far too many guys just like you, and trust me when I say this, those people don't really like you. You just act like a little baby and so they treat you as such.


Hey I like babies!

I wouldn't compare him to a baby. They have an excuse.
Brains aren't fully developed so they act like little cavemen.

I really am trying to get an idea as to what he looks like from his
internet persona.
Maybe a guy who drives a truck on giant wheels
that has tribal tattoos all over himself.
Affliction shirts?
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Confidential



Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2041
 Reply with quote  

Ha a cousin of mine has been wearing affliction shirt and flip flops almost every time i see him lately. I think they are the corniest but it totally fits his bro persona.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:59 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Travadone



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2977
Location: LI(f)E SUCKS (The Album)
 Reply with quote  

angrymushroom wrote:
xGasPricesx wrote:
Travadone wrote:


ill gladly invite a forum member with me for a night out and show you how ridiculous i am and people just eat the shit up,it really is ridiculous.




I know far too many guys just like you, and trust me when I say this, those people don't really like you. You just act like a little baby and so they treat you as such.


Hey I like babies!

I wouldn't compare him to a baby. They have an excuse.
Brains aren't fully developed so they act like little cavemen.

I really am trying to get an idea as to what he looks like from his
internet persona.
Maybe a guy who drives a truck on giant wheels
that has tribal tattoos all over himself.
Affliction shirts?
i like your thinking...
lets share myspaces.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
angrymushroom



Joined: 13 Mar 2003
Posts: 108
 Reply with quote  

Travadone wrote:
i like your thinking...
lets share myspaces.


Fucking hate myspace.

Confidential wrote:
Ha a cousin of mine has been wearing affliction shirt and flip flops almost every time i see him lately. I think they are the corniest but it totally fits his bro persona.


I am so down with flip flops minus the affliction shirt. Ed Hardy makes me cringe too.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Travadone



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2977
Location: LI(f)E SUCKS (The Album)
 Reply with quote  

angrymushroom wrote:
Travadone wrote:
i like your thinking...
lets share myspaces.


Fucking hate myspace.

Confidential wrote:
Ha a cousin of mine has been wearing affliction shirt and flip flops almost every time i see him lately. I think they are the corniest but it totally fits his bro persona.


I am so down with flip flops minus the affliction shirt. Ed Hardy makes me cringe too.
mushroom...just show me a pic...back of your head is preferred...not cause its you walking away but...just show me a pic.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
angrymushroom



Joined: 13 Mar 2003
Posts: 108
 Reply with quote  

Travadone wrote:
blah blah blah BLAH, blah blah blabaa


Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:15 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:38 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon