-con
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:55 pm
passenger

peace... until hole,
-pass
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:13 pm
CriticalTheory_Breakfast

Ehhemm, I dig Curtis Plum.

I played the version of "Vin Diesel" from House of Bees for my girlfriend and she was like "the rapping is cool. But I really like "Viiiiin Diesel, he's my friend, yo"
She's a very unlikely fan, but I think you got her, Plum!
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:36 pm
TheCurtisPlum

Stumbleweed wrote:
Haha, I wish Curtis could share these voicemails/texts he's getting. That's far more complicated than sending a text, so I'm not holding my breath.

Also, this is awesome. I bet most of the messages say "blinga blinga".

Lots of good messages and texts coming in. some attempts at hating and some really positive stuff too. got some more venues I'll update later. I got some cell phone pics of PFA at the Boise show on the fourth and had so much fun I damn near missed my bus. When I finished my set I had 5 minutes to make it to the greyhound. Big thanks to Alan for the ride. Great show. The boise kids were eating it up. Thanks to a tire blow out in SLC I wound up 7 hours behind and missed the Asher Show. Also I realized later I couldn't have made it anyway becuase I read my ticket wrong and thought I'd arrive on the 6th. ha. I've been racing against the clock and consequentially slipping on details but no worries, I will buy a ticket to the next Asher show and nail his ass, hopefully with someone who can bring a flip hd or something so I can upload that shit to youtube stat. stay tuned...

Thanks to all the kids in boise who called me during my set, especially homegirl I had a chat with during Call my Cellphone. That was a first for me. I hope it was as good for her...I got some good snaps of the crowd during my set and jared in the merch booth.

So I finally figured out how to uncapitalize text so I can log into face book and gmail but I haven't managed to upload a photo from my phone to myspace yet or to twitter at all which is really pissing me off. I got a boost and I think its some kind of a scam. The internet is definately limited but maybe theres a way...

I'm not traveling with a laptop so I don't know how I can give constant tour updates with photos and shit with out twitter. Right now I'm mobbing out the downtown pittsburgh Libraries internet with a guest pass.

Keep the deathreats coming and big thanks to all the boise girls for texting me obscene pics of themselves after the show. Afterall, sometimes it gets lonely on the road. ha...that said

How the hell do I get photos off my phone and on to the internet? Do I need an adapter usb thingy or some shit?

P.S. Cell Phones still suck big taint
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:45 am
Travadone

I called days ago...used a weird accent and let him go by saying "I have to pee I leave now"
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:55 am
NME

TheCurtisPlum wrote:

How the hell do I get photos off my phone and on to the internet? Do I need an adapter usb thingy or some shit?

probably the easiest way is to text message them to your email addy.
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 pm
Sarcastro

NME wrote:
TheCurtisPlum wrote:

probably the easiest way is to text message them to your email addy.

that'll cost a shit load. I know with my provider it's 50 cents per pic/video message.

best (assuming it's a pretty new phone) would be bluetooth with a computer that also has bluetooth and if that's not available most phones let you drag and drop with the USB hookup to a comp.

edit: unless you have like an iphone/blackberry with a data plan type phone, then you could just email it to yourself kind of like NME said and it's no additional cost.
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 pm
knowrites

TheCurtisPlum wrote:
Stumbleweed wrote:
Haha, I wish Curtis could share these voicemails/texts he's getting. That's far more complicated than sending a text, so I'm not holding my breath.

Also, this is awesome. I bet most of the messages say "blinga blinga".

Lots of good messages and texts coming in. some attempts at hating and some really positive stuff too. got some more venues I'll update later. I got some cell phone pics of PFA at the Boise show on the fourth and had so much fun I damn near missed my bus. When I finished my set I had 5 minutes to make it to the greyhound. Big thanks to Alan for the ride. Great show. The boise kids were eating it up. Thanks to a tire blow out in SLC I wound up 7 hours behind and missed the Asher Show. Also I realized later I couldn't have made it anyway becuase I read my ticket wrong and thought I'd arrive on the 6th. ha. I've been racing against the clock and consequentially slipping on details but no worries, I will buy a ticket to the next Asher show and nail his ass, hopefully with someone who can bring a flip hd or something so I can upload that shit to youtube stat. stay tuned...

Thanks to all the kids in boise who called me during my set, especially homegirl I had a chat with during Call my Cellphone. That was a first for me. I hope it was as good for her...I got some good snaps of the crowd during my set and jared in the merch booth.

So I finally figured out how to uncapitalize text so I can log into face book and gmail but I haven't managed to upload a photo from my phone to myspace yet or to twitter at all which is really pissing me off. I got a boost and I think its some kind of a scam. The internet is definately limited but maybe theres a way...

I'm not traveling with a laptop so I don't know how I can give constant tour updates with photos and shit with out twitter. Right now I'm mobbing out the downtown pittsburgh Libraries internet with a guest pass.

Keep the deathreats coming and big thanks to all the boise girls for texting me obscene pics of themselves after the show. Afterall, sometimes it gets lonely on the road. ha...that said

just called. asked about your show in CT.
[probably right...]

Last edited by knowrites on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm
PatrickBateman

I wouldn't do that knowrites... I put my number up to get rid of some free atmosphere tickets a week ago, and I'm still getting calls. It's not a big deal, but they're not as funny as you'd hope.

Plum, I sent you a poem. It took me 39 hours to write.
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:09 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confidential

nobody calls me but my mom has a family plan so i'm stuck with brain cancer.
805-407-1060
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:19 pm
TheCurtisPlum

PatrickBateman wrote:
I wouldn't do that knowrites... I put my number up to get rid of some free atmosphere tickets a week ago, and I'm still getting calls. It's not a big deal, but they're not as funny as you'd hope.

Plum, I sent you a poem. It took me 39 hours to write.

I got a poem message and if it was you it was awesome. I was definately moved. Great delivery.
Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:27 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5