Search
Register
I bought my first Cell Phone today
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Mikal kHill

I, for one, am INCREDIBLY conceited. I have a tattoo of my own face upside down on my chest so I can look down and see me smiling up at me whenever I want.

-kHill
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 am
remind

Ha, all of you need to chill the fuck out. I'm picturing all of you who get "enraged" by her signature just as that kid who kept yelling "STOP BETRAYING ME... HE KEEPS BETRAYING ME!" in that video. "BUT SHE KEEPS SIGNING HER POSTS 'PIECES OF LATER'!!!! ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

-pieces of shit
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:35 am
Estevan

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:
I react violently everytime

like... do you belt out a corey taylor scream with your face towards the sky with your fists clenched and your neck veins popping out, or do you elbow-fuck babies or something?
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:00 am
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

Mikal kHill wrote:
I, for one, am INCREDIBLY conceited. I have a tattoo of my own face upside down on my chest so I can look down and see me smiling up at me whenever I want.

-kHill

ha! i guess it's not fair, but i always gave you, shane, and phiz a pass because you were here before i was and generally have smart things to say.

Last edited by crash on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 am
Smurf Stomper

crash wrote:
Mikal kHill wrote:

-kHill

ha! i guess it's not fair, but i always gave you, shane, and phiz a pass because you were here before i was and general have smart things to say.

Well KHill's isn't annoying. It's just his name. If it was something like, "Cheerios- milk = baby food,

-KHill"

and he did that everytime, that would get annoying. I don't really hate mem, but I do find the signature annoying. it's like Crash said, it doesn't mean anything...
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 am
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

"pieces of later" reminds me of that horrible Ashley Simpson song "Pieces of Me" where she sounds like a dying baby goat.

"Pieces of Meheheheheheheheeeeeee"
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 am
CriticalTheory_Breakfast

This forum doesn't allow signatures, does it?

Do people write them out every time? I guess I don't understand the point of that.
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:16 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

zagadka wrote:
"pieces of later" reminds me of that horrible Ashley Simpson song "Pieces of Me" where she sounds like a dying baby goat.

Wait a second...did she cover that hilariously awful song by Jewel? Because she also sounds like a dying baby goat.

And there's the part where she goes:

"Fagguuuuut......fagguuuuuuuuut...do you hate him because he's pieces of you"

I probably have that all wrong. But that's the song I always think of when I see "pieces of later"
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:24 am
tommi teardrop

Oh god, my mom played me that jewel song and I just bit my tongue and acted like it was really powerful because it's rare that my mom actually cares about music. Ashlee's song is much better. It's the one that starts out, "On a Monday, I am waiting, On a tuesday, I am fading," or something like that. It's pretty catchy.

I think I will start ending my posts with my own catch phase. I think i'm gonna go with "shasta banana." See, it's a play on the spanish phrase "hasta manana." So when I write it, it will be like I'm saying, "see you tomorrow," but it will be funny because I'm replacing the spanish words with funny english words. LOL.

shasta banana,
-tear
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 am
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

Sage Francis wrote:
zagadka wrote:

Wait a second...did she cover that hilariously awful song by Jewel? Because she also sounds like a dying baby goat.

And there's the part where she goes:

"Fagguuuuut......fagguuuuuuuuut...do you hate him because he's pieces of you"

I probably have that all wrong. But that's the song I always think of when I see "pieces of later"

Never heard that one, but it sounds amazing. I think I have to check it out. Oh Jewel... you and your ranch and your teeth and your van and your Alaska.

-pieces of mammories
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 pm
upinak

Sarcastro wrote:
crash wrote:
signing your own post is obnoxious in itself considering that it's completely unnecessary.

this

I hate when people do that shit where they write their name at the bottom of the post. What's the fuckin point, your name is right there to the left, how conceited are you.

YES. Thank you. I have thought this for always, and wanted to say somthing about it, but figured I would get yelled at by people because I dont have eleventybillion posts so my opinions don't mean ish. Your name aint so great that we need to see it twice. You are not that important.
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 pm
metachronos

Post signing is dumb, I can see your username right next to the post. I already know who wrote it. I'm not going to forget over the course of reading it. I find that much more obnoxious than "pieces of later". I'll give KHill a pass though because he's on my xbl friends list so we're cool.
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:27 pm
erich

from now on im posting only my signature.

-erich
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 pm
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

Wow, a whole 2 pages dedicated to the aggravation 'pieces of later' causes.
I'm beginning to think some you guys/gals must have really easy going lives for that to 'enrage' you.
I get the whole signing your name, when it's obvious to the left who I am ,possibly annoying you.. But I've always done that, it's habitual.
And about the name 'Prolific Memorie', if you knew me you would get it.

Pieces of Later,
mem
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mzehe916

Do whatever you want.

pieces of reese's,

-mork
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next