Search
Register
I bought my first Cell Phone today
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

TheCurtisPlum

I bought my first Cell Phone today  Reply with quote  

I always hated cellphones, thats why I wrote the song call my cellphone as a sarcastic type jam. I haven't owned one since 2001(the one my mom bought for me after highschool to "Keep in touch") but today I bought one again specifically to document the call my cellphone tour. Today I attempted to send my first text ever but I haven't figured it out yet. ha. Call my cellphone if you know me or leave a message if you wanna book me for a show or whatever: xxxxxxx. I probably won't answer unless I know you so leave a message bling blinga. The phone is specifically for booking and taking photos and uploading em to my myspace and so on also to twitter on the road live tour updates. I will be taking photos of crowds during call my cell phone on stage on the call my cell phone tour. Feel free to call me on stage if your at the show or to take a photo me while I'm on my phone talking to you while rapping on stage becuase you just called me and I will take a photo of you during the song while you are on your phone uploading your photo of me you just took so you can send it in a text and I can save it on my phone and press upload. The best time to call me on stage during call my cell phone is after the 3d chorus where I normally say "all you cellphone people are gonna die, your all gonna get brain cancer." there a few moments there were we can chop it before the chorus comes back in. Also between other songs I like to take a break so feel free to call me between songs while I'm on stage and will chop it up whether you are at the show or not. I will be answering calls during my set no matter who calls.

Cell phones do really suck in alot of ways but they have there uses. It is kind of cool to be able to get on line and check emails. My favorite part about having one now is sittting down next to some people having a nice meal on a patio and talking super load to my homegirl about how shes PMSing and she needs to pick up some condoms and mayonaise at the drugstore...and about how the rash on my taint is oozing again.

tommorow night I leave for Phillie to throw a Plum or a cd at Asher Roth.. follow my ass on twitter for updates and check my myspace for photos and captions. If I get arrested for assualt don't call me because I'll probably be trying to call my home boy Johnny Snaggletooth, hes a good lawyer.

I still don't know shit about texting. Can people send me a text if they have my number or do I need some kind of text address or some shit? Call me if you know how that shit works. xxxxxxxxx
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:06 pm
BR

Re: I bought my first Cell Phone today  Reply with quote  

TheCurtisPlum wrote:
My favorite part about having one now is sittting down next to some people having a nice meal on a patio and talking super load to my homegirl about how shes PMSing and she needs to pick up some condoms and mayonaise at the drugstore...and about how the rash on my taint is oozing again.

HAHAHA! You're ahead of your time man.
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:21 pm
Lants

so that whole song was a lie?
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:16 pm
_illness

I bought my first cell phone about 10 years ago.
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:24 pm
Jack

Lants wrote:
so that whole song was a lie?

Yea, he is a fake. Boo

But really, some great ideas for the tour. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see you at a show
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:51 pm
pedavis

this is one of those assignments where it tells you in the beginning that you should follow all the instructions exactly before proceeding and now i get it.
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 pm
Oh Daesu

Sell out.
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:45 pm
Oh Daesu

But I'll always love you anyway.

Like when Dinosaur Jr signed to a major, I won't hold it against you.
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:47 pm
spagucci-one

Throw your cell phone at Roth toughguy.
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:50 pm
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

so who has texted or called him?

Also, anyone put his number on gay dating sites yet?
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:42 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Hey.

Respect the Plum.
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:22 pm
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

Cute, first cell phone, i think i said that when i was 15, when i got my first job.

pieces of later,

mem
Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:05 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Travadone

prolific memorie wrote:
Cute, first cell phone, i think i said that when i was 15, when i got my first job.

pieces of later,

mem
youre fucking blah.
you need to start contributing around here.
Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:33 am
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.

Contributing eh?

mem
Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:34 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jstile

Why does that "pieces of later" thing get my back up so much? It is genuinely one of the most irritating things I've seen on the internet in the last year. But why? I don't get it. It's just a really poor attempt at wit... and yet... I dunno. I can't stand it. I'm not gonna ask you to stop, I just need to get to the bottom of this anger that it brings up in me. I think one of the things is that you are woefully inconsistent when it comes to adding a signature. So I never really get the chance to acclimatise myself to that shit. That's definitely a part of it. Now I need to figure out the rest.

Anyway, Mr Plum, I would love to call your cell phone but I'm not paying international calling charges just to harass you at a show I'm afraid. Plus I'd have to call you at 4am or some shit to actually get a hold of you at the time you'd be performing, so, y'know.
Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:12 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next