Search
Register
Having arrived from my journey
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

lord soth

best of luck C.R.A.Z.Y. you're one of my favorite posters. hope you get back here soon.
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:41 am
futuristxen

For those who may have been wondering how this turned out, I communicated with Momma C.R.A.Z.Y. and she said the surgery was successfull, and C.R.A.Z.Y. the younger was recouping.

So thumbs up so far crew.

Send those well wishes people.

Last edited by futuristxen on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:54 pm
prolific memorie

Location: Pieces of my brain dripping from the wall i was leaning against,that the cleaning lady found first.
great!  Reply with quote  

Great to hear! A speedy recovery i hope!!

mem
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
IAmNiki

come back soon crazy, best wishes =)
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:57 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

futuristxen wrote:
For those who may have been wondering how this turned out, I communicated with Momma C.R.A.Z.Y. and she said the surgery was successfull, and C.R.A.Z.Y. the younger was recouping.

So thumbs up so far crew.

Send those well wishes people.

:-)

thank you.

Well wishes are being sent. All the wayyyy from Chicago lannnnnd.
Which actually isn't too far away from where she is recovering. So these vibes should be stronger than normal for C.R.A.Z.Y.
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 am
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

I'm so glad to hear she is recovering well!! I was thinking about her alllllll day yesterday.
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:23 am
Captiv8

I expect to be regaled with stories of hospital food and bare-assed older gentleman wanking into the front of their gowns.

Glad to hear you're doing well, Crazy. Keep up the convalescence.
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 am
MYOWNCLICHE

I'm so sad have read all of this... You're a fighter so hang in there.

Get well and back here soon!!!!
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 pm
pedavis

glad to know this went well. with the recent string of bad luck i've seen another person dying/becoming ill would be very ominous. 3 cheers for the well-ness of you all. hip hip.
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:36 pm
squirtisblow

best wishes to you!
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:52 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

hey forum friends....

two seconds i can log in. anyways, i am barely able to communicate right now but just wanted to say hi. nurse took me for an excersize walk, we passed a visitor terminal. i said oh let me hop on...so here i am for just a few then must get back.

instead of it being two tumors of 3.5 centimeters and 1.5 centimeters it was like, over 8 centimeters or some junk and was grown together or just in a funny shape that looked like two when x rayed.

anyways they took that out but found in some other ratty stupid organ another asshole tumor. they also got that one. tumors are wack. i had a morphine drip, but now i'm on percocet, and i've had to eat a liquid diet for four days which is yucky. the upside is now that ASSHOLE has been evicted i feel a lot better. No more stab! stab! stab! thats always cool.

but i have a tv and there's a Burn Notice Marathon on USA which the universe must have planned special just for me. Gabriella Antwar as Fi is hubba hubba know'm'sayin?

anyways since i know all the forum juggaloes are super particular about my spelling, i have done my best here. trying to not get addicted to pain meds, didnt even use the morphine drip button that much even tho i could use it every ten minutes ..instead i let them jack me up on xanax AND I JUST BEEN SLEEPIN... fuck, caps lock.

my baby brought me a dozen roses and the sunday paper even tho it's only saturday! And my parents went to the MOA and bought me some Ralph Lauren socks, cool...right!? i get out of here like monday or so and am look forward to solid meals.

my tumors are being analyzed. im lucky i have some insurance right now. no prison hospital! also, JUST FOR THE FORUM> i had them take a picture of my giant tumor after it came out kicking and screaming. And I have already named it " Asshole " or maybe just ASSHOLE, i havent decided yet.

when i get recovered and back about i'll find a way to get it online and we can put " Sabotage " glasses on it, make it into " Lieutenant Detective ASSHOLE " Yeah, we can have a fun photoshop contest and hook my tumors picture up, unless you ladies have no stomach for that kinda whimsy. hat, glasses, all incognito, you know the drill. We could put my tumor on the God Loves Ugly cover too. Whatever you guys think will be LOLZ.

anyways this terminal is a way from my room and it hurts to walk so we'll put clown shoes and a feather boa on ASSHOLE another day that way we all still have something to look forward to from this adventure.

ok i get better back to my room before a nursing assisstant gobbles up the percocet i left on the table. that would be my luck.

this forum is rad. sarah thanks for checkin in wit' my mommy that way my palz don't got to worry. i'm a holla later. first now sleep though. this terminal is way far from my bed though. i'm glad i ran into it, but until then, i will talk to you guys again in a few weeks.

TTYL <3 thanks for the get well wishes. back at ya, ya sick fucks. lol.

I wanted to leave you all with a video but this termincal says i caint. so just go watch some don mc clean american pie.

" a long long time ago... "

Last edited by C.R.A.Z.Y on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:01 pm
Mikal kHill

Oh, wow. Tumor pics FTW, though.

-kHill
Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:06 pm
Troxell

Your spelling was impeccable :) I hope you are feeling better. Tumors are terrible. Best wishes, get well soon!! :) Keep fighting the good fight
Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:10 pm
futuristxen

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
sarah thanks for checkin in wit' my mommy that way my palz don't got to worry.

Haha I called via my pahtner's phone, so she got to hear your message back today. She loved it. She wants to get an account here to read more of your thoughts. We both think you're swell. So continue to get better. You kicked that tumors ASS!
Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:37 am
poisonfree

that fucking Asshole, glad your breakup withem' went so well!

Get your strength and be safe! Peace!
Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:45 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next