Search
Register
Your Nakedness
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

Oh to the dumbasses walking around naked outside want to get registered as a sex offender then keep it up. Say a mom is with her kid and happens to see you well you just exposed yourself to a child. Also,keep your blinds,curtains closed. There have been cases where people have been walking around their house naked and their neighbors saw them said they were exposing himself thru the window..bamm your brought up on charges, my old law firm had some cases like that. These people lived in apartments though. Now if your house doesnt have another house nearby like Khill was saying then..by all means rub one out on your porch go for what you know
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:48 pm
mancabbage

i sleep in my birthday suit.. i have to, my dick doesn't even fit in my bed with me, i got a bed side table for it. Gotta lock the door at night now after the dog kept coming in and licking my gigantic throbbing pink warrior of love, got him in the eye with my sticky white love piss, he's only got one eye now.
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 pm
metachronos

If there's a girl in there with me I'll rock the nakedness, because naked spooning sleep owns. If I'm by my self I don't because I have a deep-seated irrational fear of a fire starting and I have to choose between a painful death with dignity intact or living but having half the neighborhood see my dick.

I also have to have covers pulled up to fall asleep. Even if I take a nap on the couch in the afternoon and it's 75 Degrees I still need a blanket or I can't fall asleep.
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 pm
adic

metachronos wrote:
naked spooning sleep owns.

Spoken like a true gentleman...

Lazy.. middle of the night/wake up sex is one of the finer things in life though... laying around naked generally seems to help the cause

I feel you on the blanket tip as well
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:19 pm
malpractice
post haste

i hate being naked
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:28 pm
mancabbage

maybe you should become a nun or something?
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:10 am
malpractice
post haste

hehee
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:33 am
Disharmony

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:
Oh to the dumbasses walking around naked outside want to get registered as a sex offender then keep it up. Say a mom is with her kid and happens to see you well you just exposed yourself to a child. Also,keep your blinds,curtains closed. There have been cases where people have been walking around their house naked and their neighbors saw them said they were exposing himself thru the window..bamm your brought up on charges, my old law firm had some cases like that. These people lived in apartments though. Now if your house doesnt have another house nearby like Khill was saying then..by all means rub one out on your porch go for what you know
Maybe these walls need to be broken. Is a child seeing the human body really that devastating? As long as it is in a natural context.
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:51 am
Confidential

A few years back, my cousin David used to hang out with this guy named Mike, who, according to the legend was a free-spirited nudist at times and a bit crazy. SO one hot day Mike wanted to go swimming, he and David happened upon a public pool, and Mike gets naked and goes into the pool.

the parents were screaming "He's doing it for the children!" The police were called and wrote him a ticket for "Indecent exposure with perversion". It was the "with perversion" part that killed us and it became an ongoing joke to tack it on to things that were unrelated to perversion. Like one of us would get a speeding ticket and we would say that person got busted for speeding...with perversion.
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:57 am
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

metachronos wrote:
I also have to have covers pulled up to fall asleep. Even if I take a nap on the couch in the afternoon and it's 75 Degrees I still need a blanket or I can't fall asleep.

same!!

Phil- I'm pretty sure that you can be naked in your own yard if you want to be, I mean unless you're taunting unsuspecting kids with your noodle.

Let's ask Mean.... Mean, can you hang out naked in your own yard without probs?
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:50 pm
Stumbleweed

zagadka wrote:
Phil- I'm pretty sure that you can be naked in your own yard if you want to be, I mean unless you're taunting unsuspecting kids with your noodle.

Let's ask Mean.... Mean, can you hang out naked in your own yard without probs?

It does depend on municipality, but generally, if people can see you without violating a law themselves (i.e. trespassing), then yes, you are 'in the public space' and will be prosecuted as such for being naked. You can't get naked in your yard unless it's got a massive fence and nobody can see in, basically. Same deal with getting naked and walking around your house... can't be in view.

Fucked up if you ask me... not quite as fucked up as being charged with crimes that will land you on the sex offender list just for peeing in public, but the principle is the same. Damn puritans.

And yeah, I like being naked I guess, though I always sleep in boxers. The only time I'd sleep naked was with my girlfriend. Phil, I feel ya on the ball-centric ceiling fan though, that's a good time.
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:55 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

I could have sworn that my business law teacher told us that in your yard or in your home you could be naked hanging out, if someone saw it was there problem and they should have gotten better shades.
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:05 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

I wanna do this...

Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:19 pm
Raoul DeGroot

Someone is going to have to Superman 4 those bike seats at the end of the race. This is an extremely terrible idea.
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:15 pm
phataccino

Public nudity laws vary state-to-state. In my state, for example, I can walk down the street stark-ass naked, as long as I'm not doing it for sexual arousal. Actually, here's the statute:

Quote:

163.465 Public indecency.

(1) A person commits the crime of public indecency if while in, or in view of, a public place the person performs:

(a) An act of sexual intercourse; or

(b) An act of deviate sexual intercourse; or

(c) An act of exposing the genitals of the person with the intent of arousing the sexual desire of the person or another person.

So as long as I'm not performing a sex act or trying to "arouse the sexual desire" of myself or someone else, I'm good to go.
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next