View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Jelly87

Curtis Plum is for the children.

I love you Mr. Plum
Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:25 am
TheCurtisPlum

Dr Sagacious wrote:
You people are straight up crazy. Something is loose inside your head.

Who cares if a bunch of people are releasing shit. It's a form of expression. If more people played instruments than watched Glenn Beck, the world would be a better place. I can't understand some of the backward ass thought that goes on in such a place like this. Douches. Douche's all of ye.

Curtis Plum is dope. Mac Lethal is dope (Looking at you spaghetti monster). Asher Roth blows. Throw CD's at him. Stop being a damn stuck-up whiny butthole.

I was only kidding around about Myspace Rapper actually being the title of my album. This guy is totally right. there will always be good music. it has nothing to do with what decade it is and the more people there are making and enjoying music the better. If you burn out on it take a break and do some other shit for awhile just like everything else in life.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 am
Jelly87

Mr Plum, do you partake in herbal smokage?
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:11 am
Travadone

trav nectarine
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:14 am
upinak

Dr Sagacious wrote:
You people are straight up crazy. Something is loose inside your head.

Who cares if a bunch of people are releasing shit. It's a form of expression. If more people played instruments than watched Glenn Beck, the world would be a better place. I can't understand some of the backward ass thought that goes on in such a place like this. Douches. Douche's all of ye.

Curtis Plum is dope. Mac Lethal is dope (Looking at you spaghetti monster). Asher Roth blows. Throw CD's at him. Stop being a damn stuck-up whiny butthole.

Yes.

It is true that there are so many acts putting out so many albums that it can get overwhelming, but you just have to dig harder to find the good stuff. With the sheer volume of music being put out, it stands to reason that at least SOME of it will be what floats your boat.

It can get frustrating wading through the shit, but it is worth it to find the gold.

For instance, how many of you have heard of Oktober? He is dope. From NYC. Reminds me of Big L a bit. If he had been born 15 years earlier we would probibly all know his name, but there is too much stuff out there and he gets lost in the shuffle, like so many good acts.

Anyone who digs early-mid 90's NY shit like Wu, or Mobb Deep, of Nas, there are tons of cats out there grinding who would appeal to you, you just don't know it. Like old Ouktast, Goodie, dungon fam stuff? Same thing.

This is true for ANY type of music. Dig dig dig. It is worth it.

Last edited by upinak on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 pm
Mark in Minnesota

TheCurtisPlum -> SLUTTIER CHUMP
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:59 pm
TheCurtisPlum

Jelly87 wrote:
Mr Plum, do you partake in herbal smokage?

never liked weed. never bought it in my life.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:56 pm
TheCurtisPlum

corporateslave wrote:
TheCurtisPlum wrote:
spagucci-one wrote:
Plum- Did Asher Roth fuck your chick? Why such the childish behaviour? There are thousands of music acts that I dont like, Black Eyed Peas or Mac Lethal to name some, but you dont see me wasting my money to go to a concert to throw CD's at them. Grow the fuck up! If its not Asher Roth, its going to be some other douchebag next year. Or maybe I'll hit up one of your shows and throw dog shit stained shoes at you.

I'm not the jealous type. I just think his music sucks. To me its a funny idea and some people are with me on it, sorry if it doesn't appeal to you but thats how it goes, people laugh at different things. I think being childish is where its at. Food fights rule. Building cardboard box forts and playing dodge ball rules too. Come and throw some shit at me and I'll throw some shit back. How bout a water balloon full of piss? sounds fun to me.

I'd be stoked because people talk shit on these forums all day but they never have to back it up if they don't want to. I'll give you 20 bucks if you have the balls to throw some dog shit at me at a show and film it. sounds super funny.

Or we could have a boxing match? You ever do that shit? I've been boxing since I was 8. Its super fun.

I agree that his music sucks, but that's no reason to go throwing cd's at someone's head. But I did read a quote of his in Rollling Stone where he says "I hope to be respected by hardcore hip-hop fans." To me that is a perfect reason to wing cd's at him! Dude's a total ass puppet.

Also, he made that "Nappy headed hoes" comment. another good reason to nail him.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:04 pm
Travadone

what is actually wrong with saying "nappy headed hoes"?
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Shinigami

i guess hoes don't like people talking shit about their hair.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:12 pm
TheCurtisPlum

I don't think the women were authentic hoes at the time of the statement.
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:01 am
Ardamus315

Travadone wrote:
what is actually wrong with saying "nappy headed hoes"?

Nothing, Mr. Imus.....nothing at all......
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:39 am
Travadone

Anyone from providence or cranston especially know that with the large italian demographic...

Blacks are always moulians, or niggas

Spics are spics

Whites are crackers or white trash depending on what part you are from

Chinks are chinks

Nappy headed hoes is acceptable here.
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 am
TheCurtisPlum

TheCurtisPlum wrote:
corporateslave wrote:
TheCurtisPlum wrote:
spagucci-one wrote:
Plum- Did Asher Roth fuck your chick? Why such the childish behaviour? There are thousands of music acts that I dont like, Black Eyed Peas or Mac Lethal to name some, but you dont see me wasting my money to go to a concert to throw CD's at them. Grow the fuck up! If its not Asher Roth, its going to be some other douchebag next year. Or maybe I'll hit up one of your shows and throw dog shit stained shoes at you.

I'm not the jealous type. I just think his music sucks. To me its a funny idea and some people are with me on it, sorry if it doesn't appeal to you but thats how it goes, people laugh at different things. I think being childish is where its at. Food fights rule. Building cardboard box forts and playing dodge ball rules too. Come and throw some shit at me and I'll throw some shit back. How bout a water balloon full of piss? sounds fun to me.

I'd be stoked because people talk shit on these forums all day but they never have to back it up if they don't want to. I'll give you 20 bucks if you have the balls to throw some dog shit at me at a show and film it. sounds super funny.

Or we could have a boxing match? You ever do that shit? I've been boxing since I was 8. Its super fun.

I agree that his music sucks, but that's no reason to go throwing cd's at someone's head. But I did read a quote of his in Rollling Stone where he says "I hope to be respected by hardcore hip-hop fans." To me that is a perfect reason to wing cd's at him! Dude's a total ass puppet.

Also, he made that "Nappy headed hoes" comment. another good reason to nail him.

So I missed the Asher show because of a layover and reading my ticket wrong but Asher is playing Crocadile Rock in Allen Town Pennsylvania. If anyone out there has A flip mini HD camera to film me trying to nail the bastard I will buy them a ticket to the show and a bus ticket if they aren't in the area. I can't buy my own ticket until September so hopefully they aren't sold out yet. I was hoping there was a show sooner.

Also I'm playing in Phillie the 28th and Chicago on September 10th. Check my myspace for details. Booking is working out better now that I have a cell but I still think they suck.
Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:35 am
Jared Paul

Good luck Agent Purple- your mission is clear. God Speed!

*We've been non-stop since Boise but will finally be posting more pics from the Boise show on our day off tomorrow!
Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next