Search
Register
Prayers For Atheists IN STORES NOW! Streaming EP, reviews
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

redball

My mp3 download went from processing to shipped today.

I'm pretty sure I told it not to email order updates to me, though.
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:54 pm
Mr 9999
Judge and Jury

I'm pretty sure I asked you not to update me on the status of your orders on this forum!

Ha. Nah, but the "email updates" is about the newsletter. Not the status of your shipment.
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 pm
redball

That's fine. I think the whole download process could use some polish, though.

I'd feel bad about this but I really only posted it in the first place to bump the thread. I'm still quite astonished at how much I enjoy PFA.
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:02 pm
Mr 9999
Judge and Jury

Really glad you're digging the PFA album. How does the download process fit into this? Did you download it or order the cd?

Also, we're open to suggestions. Let us know what you're thinking.

Thanks man
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Jared Paul

We just found out today that the Phoenix has included an announcement about PFA on their radio commercials with 95.5 FM WBRU. They've been playing the spot all week long!
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FranktheP

I got this yesterday and played in through twice this morning. I am getting in to it. I really like Psalms for St Paul, Coathanger and Bike Song. The music is excellent all the way thorugh. I look forward to the full lenght and I really hope you guys can swing by Philly in the Fall.

Great job Jared. I know I never met you and we only "know" each other on here but I really root for you and I will continue to support you. You have a dream and you go out there and strive for it every day AND you find time to support causes that may never benefit you but will many others. That is a gift you have that I hope you never lose.
Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:00 am
Coffee Black

Mailman is an ass. Got mine Friday because I happened to see the package on a ledge to the left of the door of my apartment building. Bastard just left it there. Probably arrived on Wednesday. Anyway, EP is fantastic. Been rocking all yesterday and this morning. So much better listening to this in my car than just on the myspace page. I love the difference in signatures on the case, Jared's over-the-top hieroglyphics and Alan's reserved school teacher scrawl haha. Trying to figure out what to do with the patch as I haven't rocked a sweet jean jacket since middle school. Maybe I'll have to start again....
Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 am
Mr 9999
Judge and Jury

If anyone finds an interesting use for the PFA patch I'd really love to see a picture of that. Like on a wedding tux or something. Or a nun dress (looking at you Malpractice.) Humor me for once!
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:53 am
JohnSchwan

Mr 9999 wrote:
If anyone finds an interesting use for the PFA patch I'd really love to see a picture of that. Like on a wedding tux or something. Or a nun dress (looking at you Malpractice.) Humor me for once!

What if I sew it onto my sack?
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:20 pm
Captiv8

Finally got this and I have to say, no trivia, it's gold old fashioned punk with lyrics I can't respect. Get it.
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:22 pm
Alan Hague

Coffee Black - Thanks, man! We're going to work on playing Albany sometime this Fall; hopefully, that'll come through soon.

JohnSchwan - We'd post any such pictures as our default MySpace profile pic.

Best/most interesting comment we've received on the songs yet:

"If I could fuck a sound, it'd be your guys' music." From a fan we met on the road a couple days ago. Seriously.
Post Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:44 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

The Chicago show was tons of fun. Weirdest bunch of crusty weirdos I've seen in quite some time. Loved seeing people dancing around like maniacs.
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:14 am
Captiv8

JohnSchwan wrote:
Mr 9999 wrote:

What if I sew it onto my sack?

All wrong. Sew your asshole shut with it and then we'll talk. Get it? PFA is putting an end to your, and anyone else's, shit.
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:57 pm
Jared Paul

I love those fuckin' patches- maybe mostly cause I do have a sweeet jean jacket made in the U.S. to sew them on! We got pics of folks with them sewed onto holes in the knees of jeans as mending patches, sewed onto butt pockets, onto winter hats, on bike badges, and on my new coat... i'ma have to send those over. (Also, the patches are done on 100% salvaged canvas from the RI Recycling Center and printed locally)

Big Francis showing up at the Chicago show was like Theoden, riding unlooked for onto the Pelennor Fields! Put a goddamn bolt of lightening in everybody's stride. FIYA!!
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:34 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Travadone

prayers for anuses
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next