Search
Register
Prayers For Atheists IN STORES NOW! Streaming EP, reviews
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I think that's the first official interview I've seen of yours. I like those answers. Especially about Carcieri.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:07 am
xxdr. mad69xx

My EP didn't come today:(
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:39 am
Alan Hague

I'd like to think that a Carcieri staffer (as I feel like the man himself probably doesn't read the Phoenix) will pick up the paper and read Jared's comments. Although I can imagine him not being outraged; probably just say, "Yes, and the problem with that is...?"

But I don't care about that so much as I care about regular people reading it and getting energized by it. So many of my coworkers feel the same way about Carcieri that for them to read it in print will definitely strike a chord with them. Hopefully, it'll shake off some of the cynicism.

xxdr.mad69xx - I imagine it'll be there soon. Thanks for your support. Hope to see you on the road!
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:07 am
Travadone

PFA is a bootleg RATM.

i thought jared was a rapper or doing a rap record years ago,what happened to that?

rapping about bringing one set of silverware on the road over boom bap,wheres it at?
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 am
redball

I won't be able to make the show but I can afford the $8 for the download. Moving is $140/hr.

I thought the expiration date of 07/29/20095 was a bit generous, then I realized that the formatting was displaying the download count immediately after the date. So I have a week, not 18,000 years, to download this.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:05 pm
Jared Paul

redball wrote:
I won't be able to make the show but I can afford the $8 for the download. Moving is $140/hr.

I thought the expiration date of 07/29/20095 was a bit generous, then I realized that the formatting was displaying the download count immediately after the date. So I have a week, not 18,000 years, to download this.

21st Century Digital Boyz; you know how we do.

Thanks homie!
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:28 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

this album isn't at best buy I checked today
also the website says its backordered
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:13 pm
redball

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:

If you don't have it in the next 17,000 years then I'll share my download access with you. It's cool like that.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:16 pm
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

sweet
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:23 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:

It's highly unlikely this album will be in Best Buy. But which website says it is "back ordered"? I thought you were talking about ours, so I checked. Are you talking about Best Buy's website?
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:48 pm
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

correct sir: Best Buy's site.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:55 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Our distributor mainly services indie shops and that's it. Sometimes there's a middleman distributor that picks up our stuff and makes it available to Best Buy so I suppose it's possible. It's highly unlikely though.
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:38 am
Jared Paul

Well, the goddamned tour started off with a bang tonight. Best PFA show yet. We packed AS220 just a few shy of selling out and the crowd was insane- thanks to Marco! He brought like 20 crazy crusties from the south county and fall river areas and they proceeded to whip the crowd up into a frenzy during every song. The energy got high right off the bat and stayed there the whole rest of the set. Hot Damn! We gotta get a separate tour van and bring those fucking kids on the road. If every show of the tour was Last Night, this shit would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Thanks to Shane Hall, Erik Lomen, B. Dole, Stormy, Mandy, and anybody else from the forum who rolled out to the show. Thanks to anyone who came regardless; it was a special, special night. I had to keep backing up because kids from the pit kept getting thrown or knocked on to the stage and never once did it slow the set or otherwise fuck up the momentum.

We got great video too!
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:28 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Alan Hague

Seconded!

People were going nuts; felt great. My mic almost got knocked over a bunch of times, all kinds of beer was spilled right where I was standing on stage, resulting in me slipping all over the place, which was pretty fun actually.

Shane Hall jumped up onstage and screamed along to "Men In Control" with us. Good Christ, I can't wait to see the film from that show!

Thanks to Roz Raskin & the Rice Cakes, Mowgli, and Just Die! (who ripped a cover of Bad Brains' "Pay to Cum" which made my heart explode a little!), and most importantly to everybody who came out last night!

Hope to see yas in New York tonight! Metermaaaaaiiids!!!!
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:57 am
breakreep
homophobic yet curious

Listened to this at work today. Can't wait for the full length.
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next