Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Obama cops to US Coup of Iran
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
futuristxen



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 19356
Location: Tighten Your Bible Belt
Obama cops to US Coup of Iran  Reply with quote  

Among other eye raising things, in his speech in Cairo today.

It's kind of crazy to hear an American President actually acknowledge our shit.

There's a lot of policy things he has to do, but on the whole, I like this man a lot.
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:17 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21524
 Reply with quote  

His speech today was fucking YES.

Yes.

He's not going to make everyone happy all at once, but this is some next level shit.
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:19 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
leifkolt



Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 293
Location: Where good people go to die.
 Reply with quote  

thanks for the reminder guys. Gonna watch this right now and get back to ya.
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
leifkolt



Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 293
Location: Where good people go to die.
 Reply with quote  

for me reading that speech was like the final cathartic flush on the last 8 years of bad leadership.

anyone else like me didn't see the speech, here are some of my favorite quotes:

"Given our interdependence, any world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will inevitably fail. So whatever we think of the past, we must not be prisoners of it."


"The Holy Koran teaches that whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a person, it is as if he has saved all mankind. The enduring faith of over a billion people is so much bigger than the narrow hatred of a few."



"Trade can bring new wealth and opportunities, but also huge disruptions and changing communities. In all nations - including my own - this change can bring fear. Fear that because of modernity we will lose of control over our economic choices, our politics, and most importantly our identities - those things we most cherish about our communities, our families, our traditions, and our faith.

But I also know that human progress cannot be denied. There need not be contradiction between development and tradition."



"We have the power to make the world we seek, but only if we have the courage to make a new beginning, keeping in mind what has been written.

The Holy Koran tells us, "O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another."

The Talmud tells us: "The whole of the Torah is for the purpose of promoting peace."

The Holy Bible tells us, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

The people of the world can live together in peace. We know that is God's vision. Now, that must be our work here on Earth."
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
shambhala



Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 6297
Location: the barber of hard truths
 Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
His speech today was fucking YES.

Yes.

He's not going to make everyone happy all at once, but this is some next level shit.


I have to co sign that. This is why I voted for him. Now lets see if the actions meet the rhetoric.
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:07 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21524
 Reply with quote  

People won't rest. Messaged to me today:

"www.myspace.com/aversion101 has many videos about the new world order these last so many presidents have been trying to get going and obama isnt any different. There's makeshift prisons being built by fema.. Millions of disposable Coffins that can fit 2-3 or even 4 people at once.

Im saying aleast be informed so it wont be a shocker when it happens. These fema prisons are real, got like 3 in cali, 1 in oregon, others in other states. They have Train carts built with shackles. and all the prisons are right next to railroads.. Im just sayin, look into it.. Im not saying Obama is the one.. he's just a puppet.. I'm glad u stand behind what u think, thats what more people should do. Thats all we're doin here, we have done research.. "conspiracy theories" usuallly dont have this much evidence."

go ron paul
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:11 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
C.R.A.Z.Y



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Posts: 2719
Location: Vote for me and i'll vote for you.
 Reply with quote  

ha ha what did you say to that guy in response? do you bother to answer the ron paulers?
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:14 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Embryo



Joined: 31 Dec 2002
Posts: 6359
Location: http://www.myspace.com/pogopark
 Reply with quote  

yes.

dude gets it.

we'll be unpacking his greatness for decades. trying to learn from his vision. it's ridiculous how much he has to offer us right now. it's an enormous relief.
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:17 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
neveragainlikesheep



Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2536
Location: TKO from Tokyo
 Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
People won't rest. Messaged to me today:

"www.myspace.com/aversion101 has many videos about the new world order these last so many presidents have been trying to get going and obama isnt any different. There's makeshift prisons being built by fema.. Millions of disposable Coffins that can fit 2-3 or even 4 people at once.

Im saying aleast be informed so it wont be a shocker when it happens. These fema prisons are real, got like 3 in cali, 1 in oregon, others in other states. They have Train carts built with shackles. and all the prisons are right next to railroads.. Im just sayin, look into it.. Im not saying Obama is the one.. he's just a puppet.. I'm glad u stand behind what u think, thats what more people should do. Thats all we're doin here, we have done research.. "conspiracy theories" usuallly dont have this much evidence."

go ron paul


I've heard all that crap before and while it makes for fantastic fiction they have zero evidence. These people are misinformed idiots. It's too bad, because a few of them are my friends and they are generally nice people. Just stupid..
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:27 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mzehe916



Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 4541
Location: Switzerland
 Reply with quote  

For whatever reason two of my jewish friends on facebook have put up messages talking about how Obama called them "jew". I haven't heard the speech yet, but I found this odd. Any comments? I won't be able to watch this until tomorrow.
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:41 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
futuristxen



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 19356
Location: Tighten Your Bible Belt
 Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
People won't rest. Messaged to me today:

"www.myspace.com/aversion101 has many videos about the new world order these last so many presidents have been trying to get going and obama isnt any different. There's makeshift prisons being built by fema.. Millions of disposable Coffins that can fit 2-3 or even 4 people at once.

Im saying aleast be informed so it wont be a shocker when it happens. These fema prisons are real, got like 3 in cali, 1 in oregon, others in other states. They have Train carts built with shackles. and all the prisons are right next to railroads.. Im just sayin, look into it.. Im not saying Obama is the one.. he's just a puppet.. I'm glad u stand behind what u think, thats what more people should do. Thats all we're doin here, we have done research.. "conspiracy theories" usuallly dont have this much evidence."

go ron paul


Haha. Was that Firefly?
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21524
 Reply with quote  

In that speech Obama criticized any and all people who suggest that the Holocaust never happened. When talking about Jewish people he said "Jews." I've also been criticized in the past for saying "Jews" but as far as I know/understand/guess/am concerned, that term is just fine.
Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
neveragainlikesheep



Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2536
Location: TKO from Tokyo
 Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
In that speech Obama criticized any and all people who suggest that the Holocaust never happened. When talking about Jewish people he said "Jews." I've also been criticized in the past for saying "Jews" but as far as I know/understand/guess/am concerned, that term is just fine.


There's nothing wrong with saying Jews when mentioning the Jewish people collectively. Who criticized you for saying that?
Post Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21524
 Reply with quote  

The same kind of people mzehe916 is referencing here:

mzehe916 wrote:
For whatever reason two of my jewish friends on facebook have put up messages talking about how Obama called them "jew". I haven't heard the speech yet, but I found this odd. Any comments? I won't be able to watch this until tomorrow.


Last edited by Sage Francis on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:13 am
 View user's profile Send private message
leifkolt



Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 293
Location: Where good people go to die.
 Reply with quote  

neveragainlikesheep wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:
People won't rest. Messaged to me today:

"www.myspace.com/aversion101 has many videos about the new world order these last so many presidents have been trying to get going and obama isnt any different. There's makeshift prisons being built by fema.. Millions of disposable Coffins that can fit 2-3 or even 4 people at once.

Im saying aleast be informed so it wont be a shocker when it happens. These fema prisons are real, got like 3 in cali, 1 in oregon, others in other states. They have Train carts built with shackles. and all the prisons are right next to railroads.. Im just sayin, look into it.. Im not saying Obama is the one.. he's just a puppet.. I'm glad u stand behind what u think, thats what more people should do. Thats all we're doin here, we have done research.. "conspiracy theories" usuallly dont have this much evidence."

go ron paul


I've heard all that crap before and while it makes for fantastic fiction they have zero evidence. These people are misinformed idiots. It's too bad, because a few of them are my friends and they are generally nice people. Just stupid..




For shit's and giggles heres the google map results for FEMA prison camps.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=103548072947464772227.00044c24c999d9c51f753&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=37.300275,-95.185547&spn=37.637852,65.302734&z=4
Post Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:21 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon