Profile
Search
Register
Log in
A message to "dog people": FU STFU
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
futuristxen



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 19356
Location: Tighten Your Bible Belt
 Reply with quote  

mortalthoughts wrote:
and lazy useless owners that dont maintain there cats litter boxes are fat disgusting pigs!
your house smells like shit! atleast my dog shits in the backyard!


God yes!
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:49 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
icarus502
kung-pwn master


Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 11289
Location: ann arbor
 Reply with quote  

I get it, futuristxen, you had shitty parents. That's the only reason anyone has to hate kids.

jakethesnake wrote:
Cats are fucking useless as shit. They don't even serve ANY good place in society other than to destroy shit, consume, and puke it back up.


Actually, survivalists would tend to disagree. Many suggest that, in the case of some sort of disaster situation, a cat would be preferable to a large dog as a pet. Reason being, cats give off excellent signals in the case of intruders while being adept at hunting vermin and other food without taking so much food from its owners. Not to mention, they are low-maintenance and can deal with their own shit.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:50 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
mortalthoughts
LAME KID


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 11616
Location: MI
 Reply with quote  

icarus502 wrote:
I get it, futuristxen, you had shitty parents. That's the only reason anyone has to hate kids.

jakethesnake wrote:
Cats are fucking useless as shit. They don't even serve ANY good place in society other than to destroy shit, consume, and puke it back up.


Actually, survivalists would tend to disagree. Many suggest that, in the case of some sort of disaster situation, a cat would be preferable to a large dog as a pet. Reason being, cats give off excellent signals in the case of intruders while being adept at hunting vermin and other food without taking so much food from its owners. Not to mention, they are low-maintenance and can deal with their own shit.


while your cat is giving off signals my dog will eat an intruder
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:51 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kese



Joined: 16 Mar 2003
Posts: 5454
 Reply with quote  

Dogs are dope:

Dog v. Mountain Lion:


Dog v. Bull:


Dog v. Ninja:


...all to save people.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:55 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
icarus502
kung-pwn master


Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 11289
Location: ann arbor
 Reply with quote  

OK. But I have guns, for one. And for two, before that intruder has come you've had to find 40-50 lbs of food each week to feed your dog. Hard to come by when the supermarkets are all closed and the zombies are coming.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:55 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Sarcastro



Joined: 27 Sep 2002
Posts: 3281
 Reply with quote  




nothing beats anecdotal evidence
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:57 am
 View user's profile Send private message
mortalthoughts
LAME KID


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 11616
Location: MI
 Reply with quote  

icarus502 wrote:
OK. But I have guns, for one. And for two, before that intruder has come you've had to find 40-50 lbs of food each week to feed your dog. Hard to come by when the supermarkets are all closed and the zombies are coming.


hungry dogs can be angry dogs
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:57 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real


Joined: 03 Feb 2006
Posts: 6309
Location: airstrip one
 Reply with quote  

I'm sure my dog would eat a zombie. The cat would probably be too picky and decide that zombie wasn't his flavor and meow at his food dish and claw at my leg until I gave him what I wanted. He'd probably get under my feet and trip me up too while I was trying to fend off the zombies because his food dish wasn't full.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:58 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
futuristxen



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 19356
Location: Tighten Your Bible Belt
 Reply with quote  

icarus502 wrote:
I get it, futuristxen, you had shitty parents. That's the only reason anyone has to hate kids.



It's also a perfectly acceptable reason to hate kids.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:58 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sarcastro



Joined: 27 Sep 2002
Posts: 3281
 Reply with quote  

futuristxen wrote:
icarus502 wrote:
I get it, futuristxen, you had shitty parents. That's the only reason anyone has to hate kids.



It's also a perfectly acceptable reason to hate kids.


wouldn't it be a perfectly acceptable reason to hate adults?
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:59 am
 View user's profile Send private message
redball



Joined: 12 May 2006
Posts: 6870
Location: Northern New Jersey
 Reply with quote  

futuristxen wrote:
22. They can come out at 22. But we have to ease them into it, like you say. Maybe a lot certain hours and certain places where they can run around free for a bit, just to get a feel for it. And then we can have some sort of judge/social worker, who discerns when they are ready to join everyone else in the grownup world.. and then presto. No more worrying about kids for the rest of us. No more curse words bleeped out on TV. No more movie ratings boards. No more childproof bottles or lighters. The libraries become quiet again. You can go to the zoo and just zen out, because there's no screaming kids running around. It'd be nice.

And parents would get to spend so much more time with their kids. Which presumably they'd like, because they just loooovvvvveeee kids.


I'm not going to respond to the age limit, reintegration idea.

Curse words bleeped out is a product of adults. It's by adults, for adults. It has little to do with kids. Chances are that the same people would be upset about it if we were to get rid of all the kids.

Same with ratings boards. They're both puritanical adult creations. Kids were just an excuse, that doesn't mean they wouldn't find an excuse for their outrage anyway.

"Child proof" lighters were a lawyer's creation. Though, I don't see them being a big deal. They make sure that you really intend to light the thing.

There are quiet libraries, especially in the evening. You could blame so much for this beyond that kids are allowed in. For instance, the library could have built its kids section divided from the main section. More importantly, why punish billions of kids (or even millions, if you limit it to this country) because you can't deal with a little noise? Why don't you stay at home all the time instead?

The zoo can't be helped. Kids love animals and want to learn about them. You can't even deal with noise from kids outdoors? Don't you find it at all arrogant to say that you deserve a particular atmosphere over what has existed and worked forever? Especially considering you're in the vast minority here, otherwise society would have already done something about it.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 8:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
futuristxen



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 19356
Location: Tighten Your Bible Belt
 Reply with quote  

kese wrote:
Dogs are dope:

Dog v. Mountain Lion:


Dog v. Bull:


Dog v. Ninja:


...all to save people.


Dogs are superheroes!



Good dog!
Post Fri May 22, 2009 8:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
jstile



Joined: 13 Feb 2006
Posts: 1236
Location: London
 Reply with quote  

jakethesnake wrote:
I'm sure my dog would eat a zombie. The cat would probably be too picky and decide that zombie wasn't his flavor and meow at his food dish and claw at my leg until I gave him what I wanted. He'd probably get under my feet and trip me up too while I was trying to fend off the zombies because his food dish wasn't full.


Surely if your dog ate a zombie you'd end up with a zombie dog? That seems a lot more problematic than just shooting a zombie. You haven't thought this through.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 8:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message
futuristxen



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 19356
Location: Tighten Your Bible Belt
 Reply with quote  

Sarcastro wrote:
futuristxen wrote:
icarus502 wrote:
I get it, futuristxen, you had shitty parents. That's the only reason anyone has to hate kids.



It's also a perfectly acceptable reason to hate kids.


wouldn't it be a perfectly acceptable reason to hate adults?


Well parents. Parents and kids tend to go hand and hand. Parents are also pretty lame generally. They do things like start threads about how much they hate dogs, for one.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 8:01 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
futuristxen



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 19356
Location: Tighten Your Bible Belt
 Reply with quote  

redball wrote:
futuristxen wrote:
22. They can come out at 22. But we have to ease them into it, like you say. Maybe a lot certain hours and certain places where they can run around free for a bit, just to get a feel for it. And then we can have some sort of judge/social worker, who discerns when they are ready to join everyone else in the grownup world.. and then presto. No more worrying about kids for the rest of us. No more curse words bleeped out on TV. No more movie ratings boards. No more childproof bottles or lighters. The libraries become quiet again. You can go to the zoo and just zen out, because there's no screaming kids running around. It'd be nice.

And parents would get to spend so much more time with their kids. Which presumably they'd like, because they just loooovvvvveeee kids.


I'm not going to respond to the age limit, reintegration idea.

Curse words bleeped out is a product of adults. It's by adults, for adults. It has little to do with kids. Chances are that the same people would be upset about it if we were to get rid of all the kids.

Same with ratings boards. They're both puritanical adult creations. Kids were just an excuse, that doesn't mean they wouldn't find an excuse for their outrage anyway.

"Child proof" lighters were a lawyer's creation. Though, I don't see them being a big deal. They make sure that you really intend to light the thing.

There are quiet libraries, especially in the evening. You could blame so much for this beyond that kids are allowed in. For instance, the library could have built its kids section divided from the main section. More importantly, why punish billions of kids (or even millions, if you limit it to this country) because you can't deal with a little noise? Why don't you stay at home all the time instead?

The zoo can't be helped. Kids love animals and want to learn about them. You can't even deal with noise from kids outdoors? Don't you find it at all arrogant to say that you deserve a particular atmosphere over what has existed and worked forever? Especially considering you're in the vast minority here, otherwise society would have already done something about it.


So. How many kids do you have Redball?
Post Fri May 22, 2009 8:02 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon