Profile
Search
Register
Log in
A message to "dog people": FU STFU
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
Plum Puddin'



Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1829
Location: Run Ebola, Run.
 Reply with quote  

Dog's rule. Kid's rule. Scrooge.
Post Sun May 24, 2009 9:08 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
erich



Joined: 15 May 2005
Posts: 3048
 Reply with quote  

adic wrote:
That was the best part about alf... he's down to eat cats all the time


i have no idea why, but this has me giggling really hard to myself in the coffee shop here. in fact, if the host tonight asks for a short introduction bio, "down to eat cats all the time" is going in there.
Post Mon May 25, 2009 2:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
breakreep
homophobic yet curious


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 6627
Location: Fifth Jerusalem
 Reply with quote  

I was at a coffee shop with my friend last night, in the closed off patio area just outside, enjoying a great conversation of the quality that rarely occurs in my life in real-time. It had lasted over an hour and we probably would have stayed there until the shop closed in another hour or so. Then a couple comes through (from inside the coffee shop, mind) not just with a dog, but with its fucking water bowl, too. They sit on and set the water bowl down on the same fucking bench that my friend and I are using (there are three benches in here). The dog, of course, runs onto the bench, puts its fucking paws on my left leg and tries to sniff my green tea, which I nearly spill trying to jerk it away from the nasty annoying animal. I stared at the owners for a moment (they seemed apologetic, for what it's worth (nothing)), briefly considered arguing with them, then got up and left instead. My friend and I spent the next hour talking in the parking lot, standing up.

Fuck you and your god damn dog. Keep that nasty thing confined to the presence of others who, like yourself, like nasty things like that. A coffee shop is does not meet that criteria you god damn idiot.

Cats are fucking awesome, and doubly awesome in the context of this thread because I've never seen someone take a fucking cat into a coffee shop.

I have many, many stories of dog irritation but don't care to share them. That happened last night so its telling seemed necessary.

Finally:

phataccino wrote:
icarus502 wrote:
noise wrote:
futuristxen, you're a fucking dumbass and I barely surf this forum anymore because of the ridiculous shit you say. you're a freakin idiot. this whole forum suffers because of your ignorance. someone who i am close with in real life who also lurks around here believes the same, this place has really gone downhill.


Go back to lurking.

Post Mon May 25, 2009 11:21 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
firefly



Joined: 27 Sep 2002
Posts: 3990
Location: Montreal
 Reply with quote  

I like dogs and kids and cats. I just don't like untrained dogs and kids and cats.

I also don't like it when people use their pets as a fashion accessory. They are living creatures, not furry jewelry that poops.
Post Mon May 25, 2009 11:54 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BrokenRecordStore



Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 619
Location: Berkeley
 Reply with quote  

futuristxen wrote:
I wish I could take my dog everywhere. Off-lead.


I'm glad you can't. Ten bucks says you have a pit bull, too.
Post Thu May 13, 2010 11:16 am
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:22 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon