Taliban flogging women in Pakistan
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

WeDueThis

sequence wrote:
WeDueThis wrote:
shambhala wrote:
WeDueThis wrote:
I am not interested in reading or responding to anything complex that would require a little bit of thoughtfulness, because like most people who think like me, I have a hard time articulating my opinions with any depth. The reason for that is, because I'm wrong and those opinions are based more on emotion than intellect. I'd rather crack a few unfunny jokes and think up shitty screen names.

Yea your screenname is fucking awesome. Sorry im not as deep as you and i dont sit at starbucks daily with my sandals on and 3 weeks worth of unwashed hair while i sip lattes and wax philosophic on how uneducated and backwoods the rest of the world is.

You, sir--and I say this very rarely, so feel special--are retarded. You do realize that you've been talking enacting genocide upon "uneducated and backwoods" religious extremists for the last three pages of this conversation, right?
You obviously haven't read this thread or have me confused with another forum member. I never once said that. People in this thread who oppose my opinion have even agreed i didn't say that.
Post Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:12 pm
Stumbleweed

Yeah, ted_kennedy (ironic?) was the one advocating "Shock and Awe"...
Post Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:15 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sequence

WeDueThis wrote:
sequence wrote:
WeDueThis wrote:
shambhala wrote:
WeDueThis wrote:
I am not interested in reading or responding to anything complex that would require a little bit of thoughtfulness, because like most people who think like me, I have a hard time articulating my opinions with any depth. The reason for that is, because I'm wrong and those opinions are based more on emotion than intellect. I'd rather crack a few unfunny jokes and think up shitty screen names.

Yea your screenname is fucking awesome. Sorry im not as deep as you and i dont sit at starbucks daily with my sandals on and 3 weeks worth of unwashed hair while i sip lattes and wax philosophic on how uneducated and backwoods the rest of the world is.

You, sir--and I say this very rarely, so feel special--are retarded. You do realize that you've been talking enacting genocide upon "uneducated and backwoods" religious extremists for the last three pages of this conversation, right?
You obviously haven't read this thread or have me confused with another forum member. I never once said that. People in this thread who oppose my opinion have even agreed i didn't say that.

On page 11 you wrote, "I dont support shock and awe mass bombings and really i think ted kennedy was being fesitious. I do support offing them one by one and eliminating all religious radicals from muslims to christians. Kill em' all."

Perhaps my head is farther up my collegiate ass than I thought, but I'm pretty sure my interpretation of this quote isn't all that far-fetched.
Post Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:06 pm
shambhala

i really did not mean to ressurect the aggressive negativity that this thread provoked...i feel a little bad about how off the handle i went. but there was literally a whole Frontline episode that was set in that area of Pakistan, and that dealt with these issues. i just wondered if anyone had seen it.

that clip is really fucking sad, in a way that the first one wasn't (for me).
Post Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:11 pm
WeDueThis

sequence wrote:
WeDueThis wrote:
sequence wrote:
WeDueThis wrote:
shambhala wrote:
WeDueThis wrote:

On page 11 you wrote, "I dont support shock and awe mass bombings and really i think ted kennedy was being fesitious. I do support offing them one by one and eliminating all religious radicals from muslims to christians. Kill em' all."

Perhaps my head is farther up my collegiate ass than I thought, but I'm pretty sure my interpretation of this quote isn't all that far-fetched.
Yea and since then ive corrected my remark to convey my actual thoughts on the matter. That was just for shock value because i know people like you eat it up. Stop attacking me you racist.
Post Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:11 pm
Jesse

WeDueThis wrote:

Quote:

Yea and since then ive corrected my remark to convey my actual thoughts on the matter. That was just for shock value because i know people like you eat it up. Stop attacking me you racist.

To be fair, there's some difference between "I never once said that" and "I've corrected my remarks."
Post Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:21 pm
erich

why would a person mention "shock and awe," for shock value, and then get huffy when someone is shocked?
Post Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 pm
sequence

I hope you're on a fixie, because pedaling backwards won't get you anywhere otherwise.
Post Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17