Search
Register
IM #8 Let the DJ auditions begin!!! 7/19/02
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Press/Interviews/reviews

dorkasaurus

i'd hate to see the fallout if/when spicy gets the sage "smackdown." i think spicy'll give sage a case of some serious indigestion. tum, t-tumtum, tums.
Post Tue Oct 01, 2002 1:21 pm
just natalie

i think that every IM conversation that is posted here should be a good lesson learned. lesson being - do not IM him if you have nothing meaningful to say, assuming that he is supposed to put up with everyone else's bullshit. and just because he has AIM does not mean that he is obliged to respond to each of his teeny bopping dickrider fans. in my opinion, real fans appreciate the music, go to a show to support it, buy an album - and that should be enough. i am sure that all artists are aware that the fans "relate" to each damn song in a different way. hearing every story - can become sickening to the point where you will want to projectile vomit out of every orifice. well at least thats how i see it. oh blah. i am off subject. the dj thing, if he is looking for one, he is looking. if he wanted you - he would have asked himself. that is like K-Mart Simple. ok. i am done blowing internet steam. peace.
Post Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:14 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2