Search
Register
Sage, Kills!
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Napkins

Sage, Kills!  Reply with quote  

I was at the Sage, and Dead Poets, show in Atlanta, Ga. iT WAS the illest performance I've seen in a while. If you get the chance do not pass this tour up. BIG UPS TO YOU SAGE.
Post Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:39 am
futuristxen

word to this. I just saw him last night in New Orleans. CR Avery blew me away and then Sage came on and demolished everything--Gruvis Malt was incredible, especially backing sage. I think the highlight may have been the version of Rewrite he did...kinda touched a chord a helluva lot harder than the version on Sick of Waiting Tables.

I still haven't recuperated from that show, it'll be awhile. I already thought Sage put on the best performances of anything the last two times I saw him, but this stuff with Gruvis Malt easily surpassed.

Sage you need to release a live album with Gruvis Malt.
Post Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:17 am
Translation

I was at the New Orleans show as well...holy shit...consider me a convert. Hip hop had never taken me to that high of a level before....I can't even express it in words.

The best part was Sage doing Smoke and Mirrors while staring down that guy in the front row who was smoking a cigarette.
Post Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:37 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: