Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Bush explainifies the war on Iraq
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
ctrlfreak



Joined: 23 Jul 2002
Posts: 483
Bush explainifies the war on Iraq  Reply with quote  

Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SoundDoctrine



Joined: 20 Nov 2002
Posts: 423
Location: Nomad
 Reply with quote  

Golden...
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ctrlfreak



Joined: 23 Jul 2002
Posts: 483
 Reply with quote  

Check out the website. Lots of fun.
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RapCat



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Posts: 1016
Location: San Jose
 Reply with quote  

Nice, Bush is pure comedy
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Succintroundabout



Joined: 30 Jan 2003
Posts: 130
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
 Reply with quote  

RapCat wrote:
Nice, Bush is pure comedy


"baaa, baaa cloned sheep have you any brains?
yes sir, yes sir, we agree with everything you say."

I'm not sure you folks realise just how much you have cast away your individuality to "fit in," but those of us who haven't can certainly see through the veneer.

"your father must have been a glassmaker, you are transparent seethrough."
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
mortalthoughts
LAME KID


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 11616
Location: MI
 Reply with quote  

RapCat wrote:
Nice, Bush is pure comedy
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:02 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dee



Joined: 19 Jul 2002
Posts: 7872
 Reply with quote  

Succintroundabout wrote:
RapCat wrote:
Nice, Bush is pure comedy


"baaa, baaa cloned sheep have you any brains?
yes sir, yes sir, we agree with everything you say."

I'm not sure you folks realise just how much you have cast away your individuality to "fit in," but those of us who haven't can certainly see through the veneer.

"your father must have been a glassmaker, you are transparent seethrough."



Man, you can be fucking annoying.


Just because we hate bush doesn't mean that we're "sheep"...it means that we think bush is a giant fucktard
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:22 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Succintroundabout



Joined: 30 Jan 2003
Posts: 130
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
 Reply with quote  

What I want is a good reason why you should a) hate anybody, and b) hate Bush...kapiche?
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:22 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Dee



Joined: 19 Jul 2002
Posts: 7872
 Reply with quote  

Succintroundabout wrote:
What I want is a good reason why you should a) hate anybody, and b) hate Bush...kapiche?


He's a fucking dickhead. He's about to go to war, kill civiilians, because of his fucking oil interests and becuse his domestic policy is a piece of shit. He needs to focus on war to get people's minds off of his terrible environmental, social, economic record. His poll numbers are dropping. So he's going to send american citizens to die fighting and killing Iraqis, unprovoked.
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
mortalthoughts
LAME KID


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 11616
Location: MI
 Reply with quote  

jesus christ man ...whats to like about him......


1. hes on a power trip

2.<what i belive> with all these tax cuts<supposedly gonna happen> and a war......uhhhhhh we better go steal some gold for another country because i dont see where all this moneys gonna come from....

3. get rid of osama before sadamm

4. north korea should be a higher priority then saddam
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Succintroundabout



Joined: 30 Jan 2003
Posts: 130
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
 Reply with quote  

Now you have reasons, and that makes your position much more credible. Thank you.
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:46 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
mortalthoughts
LAME KID


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 11616
Location: MI
 Reply with quote  

ok.......
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:03 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ihaveagluegun



Joined: 14 Oct 2002
Posts: 907
Location: Austin, Tx
 Reply with quote  

bluntedinmichigan wrote:
jesus christ man ...whats to like about him......


1. hes on a power trip

2.<what i belive> with all these tax cuts<supposedly gonna happen> and a war......uhhhhhh we better go steal some gold for another country because i dont see where all this moneys gonna come from....

3. get rid of osama before sadamm

4. north korea should be a higher priority then saddam




you realize that our currency is not backed by gold anymore right?....that's..like way old news
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 11:57 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mortalthoughts
LAME KID


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 11616
Location: MI
 Reply with quote  

i assumed that didnt know for fact........
Post Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Propane



Joined: 01 Nov 2002
Posts: 143
Location: africa
 Reply with quote  

yeah fuck bush. nuff said..i hate him
Post Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:46 am
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:12 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon