redball wrote:
breakreep wrote:
My god.

So very subtle.

<3
Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 pm
ruffiano

sneeeeb wrote:
It's either fake or a nerd who read too many of those "how to get laid" manuals that teaches men that all women will fall in bed with you if you take force and create her reality.

this is the winner of this thread. sneeb dropping the knowledge of what "how to get laid" manuals teach.

please, tell me more. I'm ready, I promise
Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:51 pm
MessiahCarey

Heh.

That was very uncomfortable to listen to.

I've never really met someone on the street and asked them out or for their number. Has anyone? Seems weird to me. Asking for numbers is easy after a brief (and enjoyable) conversation, but until then I would feel a little odd.

I mean...how do women even really feel about that sort of thing? I know from my perspective, I'd be delighted. However, I'm not told I'm attractive with any sort of regularity in the way attractive women are. Perhaps because I'm neither attractive, nor a woman. Or maybe I'm both and currently unaware. Maybe it's too early for me to be typing on the intergeek.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:06 am
breakfast

Call me a prude, but I find something off putting about the entire "seduction community". It's taking conscious pride that your entire existence amounts to sticking your dick in things.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:10 am
cakes

you're very elegant, messiahcarey. may we see dresses today?

you don't have to watch swingers to know you should NEVER call the second time, let alone the third or fourth.

to be honest, he kinda sounds like a psychiatrist... not because of anything that he's saying, but his tone and placement of breaths. i swear. i did laugh when he actually referred to the possibility that she'd been abused as a child. less a dick, more a fool.

no one has ever walked up to me on the street and asked for my number. last week i got a creepy dude raising his eyebrows in approval, and that was uncomfortable. i occasionally meet people out, but have only really made one solid friend from those sorts of encounters.

breakfast wrote:
Call me a prude, but I find something off putting about the entire "seduction community". It's taking conscious pride that your entire existence amounts to sticking your dick in things.

wait, what? you mean... there's more?
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:30 am
malpractice
post haste

cakes wrote:
to be honest, he kinda sounds like a psychiatrist... not because of anything that he's saying, but his tone and placement of breaths. i swear. i did laugh when he actually referred to the possibility that she'd been abused as a child. less a dick, more a fool.

he was an MD, but he lost his license.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:36 am
Lusid
http://youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0

breakfast wrote:
It's taking conscious pride that your entire existence amounts to sticking your dick in things.

Aren't you an atheist?
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:47 am
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

i don't know why she didn't do him up, it sounded like he had game. her loss i guess.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:49 am
cakes

same goes for zagadka.

edit: i got threads confused. i was referring to the time when i didn't think i could love someone any more...
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:53 am
Sarcastro

Respect the cock, and tame the cunt
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:11 am
mzehe916

breakfast wrote:

There was a bay area weekly that did a special on two women who hit up craigslist/casual encounters for a month. It was pretty interesting to see this from a woman's point of view. They admitted that they just wanted sex..and I guess that is what they got. They were both in their 40's. They talked about getting thousands of emails from guys who wanted to put their dick into things, but I think only 23 of them were able to. It was disgustingly beautiful.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:46 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2