Search
Register
EDIT: JARED PAUL 2008 SPOKEN WORD TOUR DATES/ GREEN MILL 3/9
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

confoundit
MIDGET DICK

Jared-
Hit me up if you need anything while you're in Minneap.

bigcatsbeats at gmail dot com
Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:27 pm
breakreep
homophobic yet curious

Woohoo! I'll be seeing Jared Paul in mid-April.
Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:50 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Jared Paul wrote:
i'm still looking for advice from anyone from the detroit area; are there any trains that go from Detroit into Canada, havin' trouble finding anything on-line?

you might have to greyhound it. i just was on amtrak.com
and everything was routed detroit/ohio/pa/buffalo/toronto

but i thought there was a flint/toronto train.. it's not showing up..
maybe try calling instead of using online.. ??
Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:01 pm
Jared Paul

Thanks Confoundit! i actually can't wait to get out there and git me some Spaghetti & Wheatballs at Luce. with an ice cold root beer. i think about their meals in my mind from time to time. ( :

will see ya for sure Break!

Wrex, thanx for the tip, i'll look into it and see if there's a Flint/Kitchener commuter rail. I think i'm just gonna have to fly from St. Louis up there; it be nice if there was some allnight non-stop train that left St. Louis at Midnight and put me in Detroit in time to catch the greyhound in the morning...
Post Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:09 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jared Paul

Tonight's Show is Canceled  Reply with quote  

Hey Hey, the University of Michigan show for tonight is off: i was scheduled to feature at the UMich College Slam Finals, but there was a huge snowstorm yesterday, classes were canceled, and the schedule at the school shifted. They've moved the show to next week, and offered for me to come back, but i'll be much further west by then. We're going to try and schedule something for the fall. I only found out this morning and i've been doing work shops at a high school out here all day, this is my first chance to really sit down at the computer.

It's wack but between the high school stuff today and all the shows over the past week it'll be nice to have the night off. Things have been going really well so far. Hope to see some of yall at the Chicago show tommorrow night!!
Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:50 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jared Paul

SORRY CHICAGO: GREEN MILL SHOW IS TOMORROW NIGHT, MARCH 9TH, NOT TONIGHT.

I fucked up the date, the show's tomorrow night instead of tonight. If you know anyone who's going, let them know as soon as possible. Thanks!
Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:13 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2