Search
Register
SFR Showcase in Tempe AZ! 04/04/08
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

ya when Bernard told me about the Flight situation I wondered why you just didnt come in the night before that way you wouldnt have to perform the same day you had to travel cuz I know that flight is like 5 hours or so.
I think it would be really horrible to have to perform after being in airports all day but you guys were pro's and no one would have known about the travel problems...Prolyphic had some songs that sounded real good
It was great seeing Bernard do a full set so much intensity and passion and ..dirty jokes..it was great when that chick hopped up on stage during the middle of the set and did a stage dive an no one caught her and she did a face plant on the floor, that chick had just been in front of me screaming then all the sudden she is trying to be supergirl
It was nice to hear drop bass and can I kick it cuz I had never heard them live before, the ante up on damage was great, survive another winter is an epic song and sounded so good, seeing paid dues done was cool too
I do find it peculiar that the 3 HTDD renditions were all different variations from the actual songs. though that has been the norm for hell of a year..it was a pretty good turnout for the show considering i didnt see the show mentioned once the weeks prior in the phoenx new times the main rag for concerts in the city. Sucks there wasn't T-shirts or Vinyl
a record release party without the records! way to keep it real guys!
Post Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:27 pm
tommi teardrop

I am a little upset that I didn't get to see the girl face plant. I watched the show from the bar and it was a really good time. Since it didn't get started til later, I ended up pretty drunk by the time it got going. I really hadn't heard a whole lot from Prolyphic until this last weekend. The friend I was staying with played me a bunch of his shit and I enjoyed it as well as his performance. Dolan looks intimidating as shit on stage. Sage was solid as usual. My favorite parts were Dolan's Hillary Lizard song on the ghostface beat, his joan of arc piece, Prolyphic's born alone die alone song, Escape Artist and Crack Pipes. Everyone on stage together was the best though. It would be great to hear more group stuff in the future.

Sucks about the vinyl. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits despite the circumstances.

I had a good weekend in Phoenix. Got real fucked up, listened to a ton of music, and got to go to the Suns game on Sunday. They blew it, but I saw STAT throw down some nasty shit.

All in all, a really good weekend.
Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:50 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2