Search
Register
$10 shows: Buck, Sage, Dolan, Prolyphic, Jared Paul, etc...
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

m hanora
Holy Mary Mother of Pwn.

Mr 9999 wrote:
Very dancey

!!

congratulations to Buck and Bernard on great, great records. wishing you the best of luck on an equally great tour. congrats to SFR for working so hard to put out these albums.
Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:23 pm
futuristxen

Buck is one sexy man. Very dancey!

Fun show. I think though if all the show was was like walking and getting your Failure tour cd, I would have still been happy.

Good luck everyone that is going out on tours.

Oh and Tom was looking very dapper in his suit tonight.

And the Evel poem is still completely captivating to me.

Also the song transition anecdote story, that turned into everyone in the audience watching that guy pea with the door open in the bathrroom...will stay with me for probably longer than it makes any sense to.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:06 am
Storm Davis

Buck was excellent. I enjoyed thoroughly.

I missed everyone else's performances, but it was nice to see those I saw, crowdwise that is.

Chatting with Dilly Dilly for the first time, now I see what you've all been saying. That young lady is pure sweetness. She'd just been a blur with a saw from many a row back till last night.

Thanks to all who accepted the shamelessly pimped CDs from Dox and I at the end of night on the way out.

Good times.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:34 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
futuristxen

Storm Davis wrote:

Thanks to all who accepted the shamelessly pimped CDs from Dox and I at the end of night on the way out.

Good times.

Didn't see it. Where's my free cd?
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:43 pm
Marcus Forealius

From the opening to closing acts, this show was insane. Jared Paul kicked the fucking door open with some powerful stuff. I really dug everything, especially the one that was kind of a twist on Sea Lion and the other one about bringing pimps to justice.

Always impressed by Prolyphic, and last night only further fueled my anticipation for the upcoming release of 'The Ugly Truth'. His sets have gotten a lot more intense over the past couple of years. Keep singin those songs for us, ha.

If last night was one of the last times I'll get to see Sage perform for a little while I guess I can say that I was left feeling very content with what I saw. Really great chemistry amongst everyone on that stage. As always, an amazing set.

Bernard Dolan also killed it. Incredible energy. People are crazy not to check this guy out on tour. I still haven't made it all the way through 'The Failure', but so far it's fantastic.

Last time I saw Buck was a few years ago on that same stage with about of a quarter-size of the already small crowd in attendance last night. I was starting to get tired towards that point in the evening, but I was quickly revitalized with Buck's great set as well as the crazy cuts by Skratch Bastid.

I think I heard most of the songs I'd wanted to hear from 'Situation', and was very pleased when he decided to drop Style#386 on the crowd. It's always been a favorite of mine.

Anyway, people really need to check these guys out on tour. Between Buck and Bernard, there's enough stage presents for all the kids in the world : )
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:50 pm
Storm Davis

futuristxen wrote:
Storm Davis wrote:

Good times.

Didn't see it. Where's my free cd?

Oops. Send a mailing address to stormdavis at gmail dot com and you shall receive ASAP.

Any and all other requests for one may send a shout the same way.

And so as not to hijack,

HOW BOUT DAT BUCK65????
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:56 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MessiahCarey

Storm Davis wrote:
Chatting with Dilly Dilly for the first time, now I see what you've all been saying. That young lady is pure sweetness. She'd just been a blur with a saw from many a row back till last night.

My heart stops for about 5 beats each time I see her, and her talent exceeds her beauty. It's a double whammy.

Quote:

Good times.

Sarah - I have a copy of this for ya. It's got some real good local hip hop (I already recommended checking these cats out, but you don't listen to me. :-)
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:59 pm
Eireenah

Location: "I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."

Sage Francis wrote:
Blackstone Valley won't be there. Argh!
Irena won't be there. Arg!!
Sarah Coleman won't be there. Argggh.
Big Handsome won't there. Arggggh!!!

BUT....almost everyone else in SFR's great graces will be there.

I hope there will be another time when we can all get together under one roof.

Oh, tell me about it! I'm dying to see all of you people on the same place.
Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:22 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4