Search
Register
Much to my chagrin..pittsburgh show
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

bakemosphere

Much to my chagrin..pittsburgh show  Reply with quote  

The pittsburgh show wasn't what I had expected.

It blew it out of the water, the show was amazing. Everything I was expecting and more, overall a great first show.

I just wish the crowd would've been a little bit more into it, it seemed like a lot of people didn't know the old songs. But forget 'em, they're missing out, Damage was awesome.

Props to buddy as well, he tore it up. Buck and Alias are always good. good luck on the rest of the tour.
Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:57 pm
rufus

you were displeased with how well the show went? weird.
Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:04 pm
kevruckus
GOLEM

I don't know if this has been posted before but it is pretty decent. Buddy is intense. Like John Malkovich escaped from a mental hospital.

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bakemosphere

sage used chagrin during the show, said it was the best word he's used in months, so I was attempting to draw from that. Definitely wasn't disappointed in the show at all, just trying to get a rise out of some people who went.
Post Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:26 am
whirred play

ahh man, that crowd was dope yo, especially so when you consider the fact that Souls of Mischief were playing across town. lotta folks were torn by the choice and didn't make it out, so i'm glad as many people showed as did.

was word to meet some internet faces in the waking world, not usually something i'm into, but the awkward sense of familiar we shared made it all the way worth it.

buddy's fuckin intense, and at the end there when he came out and did HTDD, i was standin next to this big dude, he was like 6'12" 350lbs or some shit, and this mother fucker got the chills and shook something fierce in the middle of it...startled the fuck outta me cause i was zoned out riding buddy's word myself. dope.

alias' creepy heavy breathing during the murs story was most definitely a highlight. picked up a copy of other side of the looking glass and am feeling good about that.

had no clue about buck's skills on the tables, that was a treat right there.

Sage and Co. killed it. it's pretty awesome to see how Sage seems to expect as much from the crowd as the crowd does from him, makes for a live fuckin show. have to appreciate that shit. Tom, Dilly Dilly, Alias, ya'll bring tons of sound on stage, thanks for sharing it with us.

and yeah, thanks too for finding Pittsburgh on the map, hope you make it back through soon.
Post Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:40 pm
Blackstone Valley

whirred play is the most intensely friendly person i have ever met. he can share the top of the heap with tom inhaler who is the most relaxed friendly person i have ever met.
Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:58 am
whirred play

hah, woah.
ain't no way i deserve a compliment/comparison of that nature, but the sentiment is much appreciated

seems like alotta people come away from shows feeling drained, as though they've spent all their energy doin the dance
i tend to come away feeling as though i've absorbed a good bit of the stuff, charges me up
was definitely cool to meet you on the up
Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:57 pm
LastManOut

Thanks kevruckus
That vid clip game me goose bumps. 1st, acapella of "Hell of a Year", then Buddy steps up and KILLS it!

I'm crossing my finger and hoping that SFR releases a cd and DVD of from this tour.
Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:52 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I believe I have more than enough footage for the "Death is Hard" DVD.

Expect it in 2008

more work to be done. whoot wh00t
Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:18 am
NME

whirred play wrote:

alias' creepy heavy breathing during the murs story was most definitely a highlight. picked up a copy of other side of the looking glass and am feeling good about that.

??
Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:34 am
bakemosphere

Sage Francis wrote:
I believe I have more than enough footage for the "Death is Hard" DVD.

Expect it in 2008

more work to be done. whoot wh00t
awesome news, I just can't wait for another tour now.. haha
Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:29 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: