Search
Register
SAGE killed Providence...
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

brando

SAGE killed Providence...  Reply with quote  

SAGE killed Providence, RI tonight and there isnt anything that you can do about it! The 2.5 hour trip from western mass was WELL worth it. Words cannot accurately describe the WHOLE feeling that I had while being part of such an event. Whoever did not attend the show....Im sorry. It was a little chaotic but thats what I was feelin the most.

Jezuz with the hybrid mullet.

Bernard killed the spoken word for sure. (shivers down my spine.serious.)

Xual Xan was sexy with the coconut bra, but I cant believe SAGE let him on stage.

Damn Im tired, must sleep, but I must say THANK YOU to SAGE for really putting on one of the best shows that I have ever seen. I hope that it went as planned and nothing about the whole night made you sour at all. ( Did Joe Beats make you sour, or was that staged?)

I had fun. Peace. Brandon.
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:34 am
td3

all i gotta say is  Reply with quote  

word

PEACE
td3
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:50 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ImTheDevil

that show was the livest show ive ever been to

did any one esle talk to necro

hes a dirty little man
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 7:06 am
Gee-Q

hahahh  Reply with quote  

NECRO?? haha i was almost fooled by that kid. he looked exactly like Necro.
i couldn't get over that the whole night.

The show was dope.
im glad i got a chance to see sage perform again..
peace to Sage, Joey and all the cats i got a chance to talk to.

I can't wait till Xaul Zan's album drops and i get too see a whole show of just him.
peace,
gee-Q
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:08 am
emceemouse

word  Reply with quote  

that was one of the best shows ive seen, and definitely the best performance ive ever seen sage do....i couldnt get over that he performed 'rewrite' from the AOI album--its my favorite song...and jared's (manicxpressive) performance gave me shivers...actually, does he have any work out there i could cop, ESPECIALLY the one he performed? it was off the hook....anyways, much respect and thanks to sage, grand buffet, jezuz, the poetry slam team, and everyone else for makin last nite one dope ass night....peace.....jeff
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:27 am
Barney Gumbel

blah  Reply with quote  

the show last night was really dope....I wasn't feeling Grand Buffet too much but Sage absolutely killed it. That was definitely the best performance i've seen by him yet, and i've attended every show he's had in providence for the past 3 years.

definitely worth the time. whoever didnt o missed out

Manic Expressive was great, as always. And Bernard was off the hook with the robot piece he performed.....damn
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:39 am
Path

=(

wish i lived in RI.
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:44 am
MrHourGlass

nahhh  Reply with quote  

I think grand buffet was great...they put on a great set....i underestimated them before the show...everyone performed well. Shalem was on point, great spinning. Francis showed his versatility, from the beat box, to the personal journalism, to the djin'. What a great show!...sorry your mom left though(if she was really there)...it's understandable, it was late...

Who else got a tee?

Peace

the hourrr
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 11:08 am
Varick_Pyr

SHALEM B FUCKING ROCKS. The show was very much worth the 6 hour train ride. My apologies to Jezuz and Sage for not talking much to ya'll, my mind was elsewhere. But many thanks again for throwing such an amazing party for us fans. And Joey Beats showcasing his beats was a personal highlight for me. Amazing music.

CALM YO' ASS DOWN!
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:29 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JOEYBEATS

Yes....  Reply with quote  

Damn man,

I didn't get a chance to meet Lazurus; I'm pissed.

Regardless, I want to shout out all the heads I did meet up with last night: Td3, GeeQ, free spirited cutie from Fla, jondoe, Bernard, bob from Chicago, Tim from Winnipeg, the cats from the cape Shalem and I rolled with, those girls sage and I caught peeing on the side of Jared's place while Lord Grunge had lookout, Nico, Dave, homeboy with the lip ring, damn man....I met way too many heads at the show....FUCK IT, everyone I spoke to ...THANKS!!!!!!
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:09 pm

LORD.GOMES

That show was off the hook...def one of the best show's ive been to...

dope new beats.. joey
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:17 pm
MessiahCarey

hahaha  Reply with quote  

i can't believe i got a shout out from joe beats and it happens to be b/c i was pissing on the side of a building. haha...we were finished though when you and sage we yelling at us. haha. that was pretty funny.
paige
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:37 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: