Search
Register
wow Americans are stupid... and so is the whole world!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

jars

haha  Reply with quote  

wow. you all are beileving all that bullshit they feed you on tv? Bush isnt covering your ass, he's a pawn of his father. These "politicians" are fuckin blood thirsty animals that dont know when to stop. If you think he really cared about you, do you think that he wouldnt've have took 200 million out of schools, communities, and other things that would help the people rather that destroy people. We're all humans, weather you're from iraq or not. And that is what people fail to see because they're blindsiding you from reality and giving you television to give you "happiness". soo all you that think bush loves you: study up and start doing shit for yourself. Take action. I thought you guys listened to sage francis, I was proved otherwise. America is a state of mind, not land. think about it, if you had no beilefs whatsoever, you would give a fuck even less about the word "america." Humanity is on a downslide. I think dose said it best: "The only war that counts is the war against the imagination; Dream, Love. Be."

Much Peace to all.
~jars
Post Mon Nov 25, 2002 1:54 pm
Jesus Frank

scott wrote:
I think im moving to sweeden where there is a sign of intelligence.

Now here is a guy with a good head on his shoulders. Just come on over!

I took that statement for being directly aimed at me, though it probably wasn't, so thank you so much. :)

Last edited by Jesus Frank on Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:45 am
maxamillion

I just can't believe some of the things being said on this thread!!

Do some of you guys even listen to sage his lyrics???????
like makeshift patriot???

I'm glad some people have some good things to say but most of the reactions only prooved what this thread was all about!

Alot of people sounded just like some goverment commercial!!!

and that prooved that your not capable of forming your own opinion just to spread the opinion implanted by the media.

I have alot of things against america and some people showed me there's hope but alot of people only showed me that my fears are right!!!

Peace, max

Ps. if your gonna say I'm stupid or something like that, don't waste your time, go read a book!
Post Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:20 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8