View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

aukword1

Check this out everyone...  Reply with quote  

peep my pathetic audios
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/aukword_music.htm
thanx...peace
Post Sat Jul 13, 2002 5:08 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Satyre

Now before I pick apart this, tell me "it's not my best work" or "i don't really like this"...c'mon...what's the excuse?
Post Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:04 pm
aukword1

excuse? there is none....what were you expecting?i did them all in the past 2 weeks.....woopty fuckin ding pick it apart see if i care i know of the flaws in there....did i ever say i was good to get this kind of feed back?i never claimed shit so if you dont have anything positive to say then keep your mouth shut.....cause i could care less of what you think...im working on a low budget so fuck off...
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:39 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
caligula

why did you even post this then? hoping that people would feed your ego?
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:51 am
aukword1

for the people who are true hip hop heads and have respect for young pioneers...i like feedback negative or positive.if its negative then im doing something wrong if its positive then keep doing what im doing right? im not a professional and probably never will be i just have much love for the music and like to participate in it....regardless of who says what im still gonna keep doing audios you can only elevate at it so why not....of course theirs gonna be flaws i just started making audios and i dont have an ego when it comes to this cause im new and i suck straight up i just needed the inspiration that you people have given me thank you for your help and being kind while doing so...ask sage why he puts out his music...stupid question huh....not everyone will like it...its just how it goes....you gotta start somewhere if you want to start at all....i respect the comments of you amatuer hip hop critics out there....keep judging people.....werd up stay real....peace
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:15 pm

Jump to: