Search
Register
DEPARTING WORDS
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

awareneSS

fantastic! make babies on tour sage. i think you would make a wonderful mother.
Post Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:42 pm
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

Im not sure what go to you exactly probably a combination of things
I will say this site is truly unique.. i dont know of any other artist
that interacts so much with the fans..You should be applauded for the level of communication you give to your fans and the personal insight you give about your day to day dealings. I never thought nor did it occur to me that I would be able to communicate with you or any other entertainer on this personal a level.. its very cool..everyone who took the effort to come to this site obviously you have touched in one way or another. Just imagine if a clown like Ja rule had a site similiar to this, dude would get shit on all day long .... there are gonna be some knuckleheads who come here from time to time that is envitable..if you decide to shut down it was fun while it lasted see ya when your back in town
Post Wed Nov 20, 2002 3:22 pm
ihaveagluegun

I miss sage :(
Post Wed Nov 20, 2002 4:03 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Plaid

Try your best.
Post Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:39 pm
praton3030

Sage? I know I have said stupid and irrelavent things in the past, but what u have done for the public(meaning everyone on the forum) is just without a doubt the most dedicated to their fans artist like. I am glad to have gotten to know how u communicate better instead of guessing that ur an asshole( which is not entirely true) I was shocked when u told me to *Get off ur radar* the first time, but i understood after that. I have a friend who recently turned Sage fan, and it would have been nice if u stayed just so he could see what ur like, but that is up to u, u have already done well over what we have expected, so again, it's up to u. Have a very good life, whether ur gone for good, or just taking a break for a while.

Peace,
Brian
Post Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:15 pm
ChinesePizza

thank you.  Reply with quote  

I wish I came here sooner, but alas sh!t happens.

When I get famous and get signed to major label and make lots of money (I do dream of these things, sorry.) I'm gonna get you on my album whether you like it or not. You, me, and whoevers #1 on MTV. It'll be a hit song even if it sucks, you know how it works.

Skylar Johnson
Post Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:27 pm
Rakehell

I'd like to clarify a few things that I mentioned in my "Sage Francis could be so much more." I feel I misspoke and therefore was misunderstood. I think it is absolutely amazing how much time sage devotes to his fans. I believe its more than any other artist and did not mean to rag on him for that. I merely think it would be nice if people weren't called faggots or the like when they ask questions. Maybe I'm wrong, but even if people are idiots not all have bad intentions so I just don't think they need to be insulted in that way. That's all I see that bothers me, I didn't mean for this to get so badly misinterpreted. The second point I had was that sage could be more, and I didn't mean that as an insult. I meant that he has that rare talent and skill of communication and I feel its mind boggling what could be accomplished with that. However, I have no idea how a person could go about doing more or whether its possible at all, so it wasn't trying to say sage is lazy or something. Sorry about that last post, next time I'll choose my words more carefully.
Post Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:15 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2