Search
Register
while im at your show tomorrow... sage bro
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Jocker

while im at your show tomorrow... sage bro  Reply with quote  

hello im so excited to be here in R.I. and while im attending your show tomorrow i have a few guidlines.... i am sorry sir but you have to understand, i am an alien to your country... this is my very first time on the internet and the first message board i have ever heard of or been on.... i appreciate this glorious place to type thoughts.. what a dream come true.. i am sorry for the excitement i had on the board today... i ran into this kid tony who told me you are like the only other guy who is into hip hop out here and had this internet presents... well i have a computer with internet access at my car wash job here... and i absolutely love it.... i had honestly never heard of you or had any idea of what was really going on here.. there are people from all over the world.. here and they worship you.... I have heard you spoken too as GOD here from people in town.... if you could just forgive me........ i am extremely sorry... also i heard now a total of 4 songs from you....awesome superb better then all this other jiggy stuff i cannot stand.//// i would like to pee on eminem and throw him in my mini back there over in UK and I have this place where these lesbos run like a dungeon sort of thing...... but thats my anger speaking....so too make things any better i heard of a show coming up in the UK soon... no posting but i have informed my "POSSE" to rule like 250 droogs... there awesome just there to enjoy your performances... much wishes

Ps iam sorry for any posts over and above the limit for today..... also for any problems i may have started with your friends and fans.....it was not intentional and if you need a car wash i will hook you up i am the squeegy master.....
good night
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:17 pm
tie-my-shoe

Re: while im at your show tomorrow... sage bro  Reply with quote  

Jocker wrote:
if you need a car wash i will hook you up i am the squeegy master.....

haha
is it brushless?
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:25 pm
Jocker

of course duh...

i can squeegy anything.......

boobies

love pudding anything
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:30 pm

Jump to: