Search
Register
i just heard sage francis for the first time
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Jocker

i just heard sage francis for the first time  Reply with quote  

this guy is incredible.... whoa i was like this is intense.... i only heard one song he's like battling or something this underground kid and he want to throw thumb tacks at him to hurt his demeanor then he just laughs you all have to hear this.......... awe man.....

i need more sage
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:10 pm
Path

get off our board
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:12 pm
Jocker

thanks for speaking for the masses.... geez anyways im on to song two... i just heard by the infamously strange sage francis... this one he kills himself... and fakes his death outrageously fantastic... who did he do it..

i want to buy everything that sage francis has ever made
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:15 pm
Path

Jocker wrote:
thanks for speaking for the masses.... geez anyways im on to song two... i just heard by the infamously strange sage francis... this one he kills himself... and fakes his death outrageously fantastic... who did he do it..

i want to buy everything that sage francis has ever made

when's the last time you saw a girl naked?
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:15 pm
Wallet Inspector

^^hahaha^^
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:18 pm
Jocker

well your mother doesnt count so right now.... behind me.... yes you suck you are in minnesota... i walk on path
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:18 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I don't really think that was a warranted response from Path.

But I also don't like coming on this messageboard today and seeing MANY senseless posts by "The Jocker"

so i will delete

don't bother telling people to leave. i will handle that when need be.
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:01 pm
Jocker

oh my goodness..... i got your personal journals from you today... it is the greatest thing since.... this message board.... i love it... i want to "kill your mother" now i was feeling that... and the one with you as a little bucko talking about mothers day love it...... what a brilliant idea to have so many different producers... you are a marketing genius... i love you man and everything you do.... its so on you rule... the reason for this post is i was right there buying this incredible album from you tonight and i even had my squeegy hanging out my pocket and you didnt even notice.. i wanted to be like i am jocker but i heard from your buddy tony that you are a black belt karate master... so i was like no........ never mind but if its cool lets be down....
squeegy master still got some passes if you need them homey.......

sparkling
Post Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:40 pm
Satyre

Yeah, you should probably just leave and save yourself all of the shit kid...And you are judging Sage's skills by listening to "The Underground Kid Battle"...You have a lot of great shit to hear bud...
Post Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:02 pm
Jocker

your telling me this stuff is surprisingly outrageous... how did you do it.... good lord .... why does this country hate me sounds like a typical case of i am mad at the world my mom's house is too big and no one likes me... all my toys suck and this house has way too much food... get over it.. you appreciate nothing why not take love in EVERYTHING this county has... you people are spoiled lack conversational skills and jock the jocker....

sage when we doing a cut...

ok the squeegy master has a problem everyone has been calling my work asking for scott.... well folks i told them to say i dont work there haters.... and from now on if your cool come in its the only one in town and if your not dont you will see me in the bus..... SHoozyyy/// ok that handles that anyway tony you suck and we know how to get you back thanks and grace

the squeegy is like a dog and peanut butter it just doesnt stop liking till everything is dry.....
boquets of bondage
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:01 pm

Jump to: