Search
Register
petition for the banning of jocker...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Satyre

Jocker...Everyone else is nicer than me here...Let me put this in terms that everyone feels, but will not say so out in the open...

FUCK OFF!
Post Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:10 pm
dense

nah, fuck it, the guy's a piss-taking cuntrag, ban him...... i've known enough about uk hip hop to know that this guy is lying his ballbag off and basically being a retarded clown for the sake of it.......

unless its just some other mo'fucker having a joke?..............
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:36 am
shaunxcore

uk hip hop  Reply with quote  

dense voi, I moved to the uk year and a half ago to manchester and have yet to find a decent hip hop shop even.. maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. Fucking utah has hip hop shops, which means manchster has to have about 5 times as many.. (I'd hope) I found tons of hardcore/straightedge/vegan kids right from the word go, but thats partially cause I'm a drummer so people were anticipating me coming so they could get me into what ever bands haha. But yeah, I've met some writers... but that shits dead in manchster now too now that everyone (Except for like seriously 3 writers, and a some toys) is in fucking iail for the december debacle... sorry all that was totally off topic. just stoked to see another sage fan in the uk! xxx

p.s even if the kid is joking, its just fucking annoying. this forum has allways had quality debates/threads. his drivel is just fucking stupid. so either we ridicule him into submission (which never works with self esteem deprived kids on the net) or he gets banned. I'm all for making him "internet homeless". maybe then he'll become "internet street smart" and shut the fuck up.
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:26 am
dense

yo shaunxcore, i live in manchester as well!.... 'its a small world' etc etc.... in manchester, hip hop shops are of poor quantity / quality.... the best place to buy some decent underground hip hop from is pelicanneck which is on the third floor of the afflecks palace hippyesque shopping thing near tib street.... they have lots of mad music in there, including some decent hip hop (plenty of vinyl)... round the corner is fat city, but fuck them... they charge too much for shit you'd find cheaper elsewhere, and they sorta frown down upon the anticon style of hip hop... they claim to be 'independent' yet have the cheek to charge 20 for a cd!... vinyl exchange can have some decent finds but shit goes faster than it comes in, so check every week or so..... apart from that, there ain't much else.... its pretty wack everywhere.........

where about in manchester do you live?.... its great knowing another sage fan lives in the same fucked-up city as me!.....

oh, and who do you know in the hardcore scene?... i was involved in the scene here for a few years until it kinda perished....
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 6:34 am
ImTheDevil

whos jocker
i might be able to beat this kid up for you
for a makeshift patriot 7 inch
maybe i dont know

i transmit desease
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 7:04 am
44west

44west  Reply with quote  

obviously ya'll are online too much as well...If his presence bothers you soo much maybe you're the ones that don't belong here...atleast we know hes got an opinion...maybe way too much time on his hands, but as he said he's never really been around a computer before...so...cut him some slack....he's using his computer for what its worth....It's doing its job and hes enjoying himself....let the kid post...who's to deny someone their privelages??? Freedom of speech.................in all seriousness...just dont talk to him if he bothers you...don't feed the fire ya know"?
adios...
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:02 am
Path

Re: 44west  Reply with quote  

44west wrote:
obviously ya'll are online too much as well...If his presence bothers you soo much maybe you're the ones that don't belong here...atleast we know hes got an opinion...maybe way too much time on his hands, but as he said he's never really been around a computer before...so...cut him some slack....he's using his computer for what its worth....It's doing its job and hes enjoying himself....let the kid post...who's to deny someone their privelages??? Freedom of speech.................in all seriousness...just dont talk to him if he bothers you...don't feed the fire ya know"?
adios...

um

he responds to every goddamn thread with useless garbage.

how about YOU leave? we wont miss you.
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:47 am
shaunxcore

yo  Reply with quote  

dense voi,

word. vinyl exchange has some dope shit every once in a while! got a ramones 12 inch of "too tough to die"!!! (a week before joey ramone died no less!) Picked up some of the new michael franti there too. Ended up shelling out 15 pounds for the new krsone.. Yeah fuck fat city, I'll check the place in afflecks, but usually cant stand that place. fucking ravers, drug addicts, goths, korn kids. damn. yo so you know about the terror that is the fucking "triangle" and "picadilly gardens". have to walk through that shit to get to band practice every weekend.

As far as hc scene goes, yeah most of the kids that used to be around circa area effect are gone. andy goddard still dj's at some pub! mark was playing bass in safeguard.. but the kids I know are matt, steve, ian, pete, tom, kev, but most of those kids live in liverpool or sheff except for ian and my "flat mate" neil. my new band Xthe last chanceX is gonna put manchester back on the fuck'n hardcore map! ;). I live in didsbury right now but was living in chorlton/hume area as its closer to the highschool/tech center I work at.. You going to see sage on the 23rd in london?? XXX
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:51 am
n d s

clearly he's necro in "disguise"
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:52 am
44west

you're leaving  Reply with quote  

you're leaving!!!! no, YOU're leaving!!!!!
I'm in the house ya'll! I'm in the house!

cmon...even if he is bothering you who's to say he doesnt have the right to do so...everyone on here gets to shoot their mouths off...For instance i stated an opinion and you (being in your ignorant state of mind) stated what you wanted to...He's doing only the same...so instead of playing schoolyard games and shouting coodies.. how bout you act like a mature adult even if he isn't....
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 11:11 am
dense

yo shaunxcore, we've started having a conversation in the middle of a post!... that was a little rude, so i've dropped you an e-mail.... holla back dog!.....
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:59 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

I say we keep the jocker, he seems to have his moments
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:44 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jocker

word is baptised!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:53 pm
philej2

yeah. let the jocker stay  Reply with quote  

I'm intruiged to hear about the Bus and you're adventures... keep me posted.

peace peace.

philly j.

and don't forget to check out www.basementflavor.net/unity.asp
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:06 pm
Jocker

ill be there the 23rd.... it will rock eveyone please go....
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:15 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next