Search
Register
petition for the banning of jocker...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Jocker

path i walk on you i will be driving to your city very soon thank you maybe then we can settle our regimene
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:16 pm
Varick_Pyr

If the kid keeps posting every 3 seconds, ban him. Senseless posts and replies bury any chance of relevent conversation.
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:07 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
futuristxen

Until his posts just started to be attacks on other people on the board, I was okay with everything, but part of the reason I decided to come to this board was because shit like this doesn't happen. This reminds me of the time that one guy went crazy about Jay on the HHI board. This all just makes the board look really messy...I mean really Jocker, couldn't you have just made one post and put all the Illusion and Path and other stuff into that instead of starting a new topic...I mean 3 topics on just Illusion. that seems like it could have been done a little more efficiently.

And then you say you are only starting to now listen to Sage's music...unless you are a huge Joey Beats fan, why are you here? I mean it's cool maybe you like message boards that much that you just sign up on the first one you come across or something, I really don't know, but it doesn't really seem like you are even trying anymore to appear anything but a complete idiot.

Regardless, have a good day.
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Jocker

well sir i am a major underground hip hop star from the uk...... platinum CDR sales... i dont mean anyharm..... i am a car wash attendant squeegee master.... i met this kid in this town i moved to 4 days ago... there is a computer at work and i get to access the internet... this is the first time ever today that i had been on the internet.... he mentioned that this other rapper guy sage francis lives down the street... so i came to the board in hopes of you know clicking up.... maybe making a jocker/sage collaboration... i had no idea of this mans following....honestly i heard now 3 songs from the famous strange sage francis and they rock... these people attacked me verbally on the board for no reason in the uk you speak your mind and be blunt.... i had no idea of some sort of untalked about rules.. here.... sorry for any inconvenience.... i made a lot of money on my 1st 2 albums and came to rhode island because i knew a man in the uk who told me how beautiful it is here. and it is.... i love it.... i bought a bus to tour the us to make another album while out here and help anybody out who is looking for help while im here... i am a really nice and good person... i grew up extremely poor and finally made some cash and want to help out the hip hop communtiy.... anyway possible i hate money but you have to have it to do things.... i only want to help..... i know you probably have never heard of me but i do make good music and i represent the underground to the fullest.... i sold almost every single album of mine with face to face contact no stores no internet just me marketing myself and having enough of a belief system to do and i did... please forgive me for everything... if you need a car wash come on down i will hook you up....
thanks and please accept my apologies
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:30 pm
Path

bump
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:22 pm
Petrouchka Rasputin

okay  Reply with quote  

What is the point of banning him? He can just pick another username every time we do it.

That's one reason to leave him be.

Another is that he is fucking hilarious and he's bound to tire of it eventually anyway (that will happen sooner if you would just ignore him), so let's just stop being childish.
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:46 pm
Wallet Inspector

I.P. ADDRESS (every computer has one and it bans the computer, not the name.)
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:50 pm
Jocker

yes thank you and you all know i am at one computer the car wash

i can squeegee a mean window....
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:53 pm
JTP

Jocker, anywhere or way we can get a listen to some of your work?
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:09 pm
MAGIstraight

I doubt he has work...
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:20 pm
Petrouchka Rasputin

whatever  Reply with quote  

I don't care if people can be banned by I.P... my other point still stands. Also, fuck off with the caps lock - I feel like I'm being yelled at.
Post Sat Jul 13, 2002 9:44 am
kayla
cutie n3wb

the guy's funny.
plus, he doesn't use punctuation.
i wanna keep him.
Post Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:02 am
FoNiKs

people need to get a life other than sitting on the computer and fighting over message boards. It's summer and it's sad.
Post Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:26 am
dense

nah, don't ban him.... just don't read his fuckin' posts if they bother ya....

jocker, what's your rap name and the title of your releases.... i know all about underground hip hop from the uk...........
Post Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:36 am
Jocker

anyone who needs an album i have my american debut... no need to yank... for $3.... you can emial me.... it 12 songs. my other 3 albums are titiled..... the king is dumb..... you drank my pee when i told you it was tea.... and the undeground club classic.... Fat Chix I dont Lovem......

these are all you know named to attract an audience but then right when i got you locked in for some ruggedness i bust the most heart felt meaningful shakespearen emcee spoken word... jockerness...... i am the jocker meaning you will jock... thanks for the jox.... it feels great... anyways peep the album i will also be coming to a town near all of you for performances and anything else you need conversation.... readiness.... what ever....

squeegy master... what!!!
Post Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:33 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next