Register
Cage's side of the story
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

td3

Cage's side of the story  Reply with quote  

taken from his post on his forum.....

"Yall Call That A Beat Down????!!!

4 OF YALL COULDNT BRING ME OFF MY FEET AND ESOTERRIBLE (THE WHITE BENZINO MINUS THE GANKSTER) AINT SWING LIKE A GIRL TILL YER BOY HAD MY ARMS HEMMED UP,THE ONLY BABY GANKSTER OF YALL WAS SELF TITLED FOR RUSHING ME.BY THE TIME I GOT FREE SECURITY HAD ME IN A CHOKE HOLD,THEY DID MORE THAN THE FIRST TIME OFFENDERS..THE WHOLE SHIT IS ON VIDEO AND YALL WILL SEE FOR YALL SELVES AND I WILL OF COURSE SELL MORE CDS.SO ALL THAT ME ON THE FLOOR SHIT IS KIDS TRYIN TO THROW DIRT ON A MAFUCKA THEY WOULD NEVER SAY SHIT TO IN 3D.THE NERDS DONT LIKE RAPPERS THAT REMIND THEM OF THE DOODS THAT USED TO WHIP THEY ASS IN HIGH SCHOOL.IF I GOT BEAT DOWN I WOULD ADMIT IT,IT WOULDNT BE THE FIRST TIME OR THE 6TH.I WALKED OUT WITH A SCRATCH WHEN MY FITTED WAS KNOCKED OF MY HEAD DURIN THE SHIT.IT SEEMED LIKE I GOT SNUFFED BY MY FRIENDS THE WAY I WALKED OUT UNSCATHED.WAS THAT YALL FIRST SNUFF??AND YALL TELLIN CAMU TAO WITH SECURITY AND COPS BETWEEN YALL YOU GONNA KILL MAFUCKAS TOO??REAL MAFUCKAS DO IT AND DONT TALK IT,IM THE ONLY RAPPER WITH A DEATH WISH SO KILL ME.

MY REAL QUESTION IS....

WHY YALL CANCELLED YER WACK ASS INSTORE AT FAT BEATS THE NEXT DAY ??????

THIS IS A COME UP FOR YOU AND YALL STILL WACK AND YER RECORDS WILL STILL NOT SELL SHIT.SELF TITLED WILL STILL MAKE TRASH BEATS.

FOR THE RECORD IF CATS THAT HAPPEN TO BE WITH ME ARE PUSSY WHAT THAT GOT TO DO WITH ME ??4 FAGGOTS FRUM BOSTON COULDNT STOMP OUT 1 MAN.
AND THE CELTICS STILL SUCK!!"
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
td3

i wanna see this video

td3
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

hahaa. I'm sorry, I like Cage
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:46 pm
futuristxen

"Writers sometimes capitilize entire blocks of important information out of the belief that the reader's eye will be drawn to the larger letters, but in fact the effect may be the exact opposite--readers may impatiently skip over the all-caps section because it's tiring to wade through."
--page 275 of Grammatically Correct: The Writer's Essential Guide to punctuation, spelling, style, usage and grammar by Anne Stilman.

I'm just saying...Maybe Cage should get his caps lock fixed.
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:55 pm
Emseeyi

Cage got his ass stomped at his own show, unfortunate but shit happens...i still like him, and i still like Eso alot also...they need to resolve this bullshit though...dunno why Celph jumped in though...
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:03 pm
PaigeMaster6

ummm  Reply with quote  

ok, i was at this show and before you say his ass got beat let me know where you were standing when shit went down b/c from where i was watching things, that wasn't the case.
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:22 pm
DOMMER

so  Reply with quote  

why do people actually give a shit about this? I was at this show also. It was the WORST SHOW I have ever been to. I went for MF DOOM and I dont know what happened, he did like 2 joints then ran off the stage and out the door. no idea why, maybe because he asked for requests and some herb yelled "wheres copywrite". lame but whatever I saw the fight also and to be honest it wasnt really a fight. Cage did not get beat up there was no time the bouncers broke it up immediately.
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:25 pm
PaigeMaster6

ohhh  Reply with quote  

let me please second that...this was the WORSE show i have ever seen. i tried to rock as hard as i could with MF doom, but shit...

i'm so sick of the atmosphere vs. anticon shit and this DRAMA.
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:33 pm
mushmouth

what the fuck happened?  Reply with quote  

anyone? what started it????
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:36 pm
dorkasaurus

man, cage has a way with words. he is eloquence incarnate. i think sage could learn a lot from this man. i only wish i had his grasp of the english language.
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:38 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

in all honesty, he really does have a good grasp on the English language.

Does he want you to know that? no.

The main reason I respect the dude in the first place is because he can write like a motherfucker.
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:41 pm
futuristxen

Re: so  Reply with quote  

DOMMER wrote:
I went for MF DOOM and I dont know what happened, he did like 2 joints then ran off the stage and out the door. no idea why, maybe because he asked for requests and some herb yelled "wheres copywrite".

that's fuckin wack. MF Doom should be the main act at any show involving Cage and Copywrite. Whoever said "where's copywrite?" is the dude who deserved the beatdown.
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:43 pm
dorkasaurus

Sage Francis wrote:

that's pretty sad then because that post taken from his website makes him seem like an idiot. what happened to his writing style there?

Last edited by dorkasaurus on Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:50 pm
Flogg The Dawlphin

i'm not a huge cage fan... i have liked maybe 4 of his songs, and the rest of the weathermen range from sub-par to slightly better than mediocre.

demigodz have apathy, and that's all they need to be a far superior rap group.
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 6:25 pm
Mojo the helper monkey

Sage Francis wrote:

The main reason I respect the dude in the first place is because he can write like a motherfucker.

I agree. Movies for the Blind has some amazing stuff on it. Enough so that it overshadows the less-impressive songs to make it a memorable album. His music is leaps and bounds above Copywrite's. Not that I hate Copywrite, I just don't think he's trying a lot of the time. June was nice, but his "High Exaulted" album had some incredibly wack songs on it.
Post Sat Nov 02, 2002 6:53 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next